Epi andro or andro the giant test base?

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Gonna do a second run of DMZ 2.0 - but looking for test base opinions needed for lethargy.

Test base ideas - (I know real test is best - clearly not the route I am taking due to no supply in butt **** nowhere)

Epi - andro by Olympus labs
Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements

I'm 25 , 6'1 210 and 14% BF

Training for 9 years. Fifth cycle - second of DMZ 2.0.

Have epistain and halo extreme if anyone thinks I should add it in. Used DMZ 3.0 before so triple compound I have tried.

idea was:

Cycle:
DMZ 2.0
Test base??
Arminacare pro by Olympus labs
Cytogreens by novaphorm

Post cycle:

Nolva - 50/25/25/25
Clomid - 50/25/0/0
Super PCT by Olympus labs
Cytogreens by novaphorm

Maybe ostra shred depends on advice as still issues with HPA axis in PCT seems counter productive.

Goal is a clean gain/recomp style.

Diet will be carb cycling and my second round with Intermittent Fasting 16/8 (works for me as I have done it 3 times)

Macro of:
P - 250 daily
C - 50 G on days off - for high days 300 G
Fat - 10 G high carb day
100 - low carb day (keto day)

Aim for 3000+ calories with HIIT 3X a week.

Any assistance and constructive criticism welcome.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andro the Giant, no better test base than a product that converts to test.

Darlz

Awards
I just ran Super DMZ 2.0 for 5 weeks with DermaTrest as my test base and it was quite successful. I dosed at 50mg everyday for the first 3 weeks and 100mgs for the last 5 weeks. I never saw much from using 4andro as a test base. It might provide some help with lethargy but as far as its conversion to Test, most chemists estimate that its only about 5%... And I know there are new delivery systems out there, but until I see actually blood tests, I dont think the conversion rate will ever be more than 5%. Its certainly isnt 4-Androstendiol which is the REAL 4ad banned back in 2005. As far as Trestolone, be sure to research the compound first, Its a very suppressive drug and is 10x as anabolic as Testosterone, which is why the doses are much smaller than what you would use for a cycle of Test. I have used both inject-able Test E and Test cyp... And Trestolone is literally the only thing Ive ever used that even comes close to actually having a real testosterone base. Make sure you do a proper Serm for your PCT...

Darlz

Awards
If lethargy is the only thing you are really worried about ... Id use Stanodrol instead of 4AD. Much better libido and energy....

saucedblt

Awards
What would happen if one tries to use Epiandrosterone with DMZ once already completely shut down? Will they become lethargic from lack of estrogen? Would libido also tank for the same reason?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gonna do a second run of DMZ 2.0 - but looking for test base opinions needed for lethargy.

Test base ideas - (I know real test is best - clearly not the route I am taking due to no supply in butt **** nowhere)

Epi - andro by Olympus labs
Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements

I'm 25 , 6'1 210 and 14% BF

Training for 9 years. Fifth cycle - second of DMZ 2.0.

Have epistain and halo extreme if anyone thinks I should add it in. Used DMZ 3.0 before so triple compound I have tried.

idea was:

Cycle:
DMZ 2.0
Test base??
Arminacare pro by Olympus labs
Cytogreens by novaphorm

Post cycle:

Nolva - 50/25/25/25
Clomid - 50/25/0/0
Super PCT by Olympus labs
Cytogreens by novaphorm

Maybe ostra shred depends on advice as still issues with HPA axis in PCT seems counter productive.

Goal is a clean gain/recomp style.

Diet will be carb cycling and my second round with Intermittent Fasting 16/8 (works for me as I have done it 3 times)

Macro of:
P - 250 daily
C - 50 G on days off - for high days 300 G
Fat - 10 G high carb day
100 - low carb day (keto day)

Aim for 3000+ calories with HIIT 3X a week.

Any assistance and constructive criticism welcome.
Hey bro, is that nolva dosing a typo? Seems way high.....most people run 20/20/10/10 (or similar)........