Unreal89's 8 week cycle!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hey guys back again will be doing daily updates if possible today was my first dose. I will be starting my dermacrine in the morning will post weight when I check in the morning I will be running vanquish by MEGA formulations and then 3k from shark labs. The dosing protocol will be 1/1/2/2/2 vanquish 0/0/3/3/4/4/4/4 tren. Support supplements are arimacare pro, inhibit p, dermacrine 2 bottles, mk677 at 10 mg a day any comments are suggestions feel free to lmk I'm looking to lean up a bit while adding 20 lbs of clean muscle thanks in advance guys!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
And of course taurine, msm, and fish oil

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
20lbs of clean muscle in 8 weeks isn't going to happen unless you've been squirrelled away in a POW camp for 5 years.

What are your stats and what's your diet looking like?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
6'2" I weighed in at 213 today approximately 17% body fat the vanquish is 25 mg DMZ 10 mg msten per cap

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Bro your BF is a little high. I would run this as a cut. 25mg dmz will hold on to muscle better than most anabolics. Then hit the gas for gainz. Just my 2c

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20 pounds is too much to aim for considering the short amount of time from you're last cycle, I would've waited 6 months

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im gonna be on a carb cut to drop so.e body fat ordering my Mk 677 tonight alongwith inhibit p and ttaurine.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 2 dosed 1 cap of vanquish nothing to note yet was moving all day also.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 3 got a new scale today tax refund came in rest of support supps added all set to blast off weighing in at 208.4 on new scale at 16.2 %bf gonna try to bring down to 13-14% at end of cycle

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
O yes and not sure if its dermacrine or DMZ or msten but muscles are getting full and tight

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Weighed in at 204.8 this morning 16% bf day 4 muscles getting hard had good pump probably because condense

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 5 also just hard muscles a little I'll today always seems to happen at start of cycle stayed home from work no working out

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Keeping a eye on this thread. I almost ended up buying a couple of bottles of vanquish. Hope you're cycle goes great

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 6 this morning weight 208 at 16.4 % bf tommorow gonna go ahead and up to 2 caps of vanquish a day tren dosage has changed to 60/80/100/100/100 will start 4 the week of vanquish had a good leg workout did plyo on p90x and killed it

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 7 nothing to note for today dermacrine making me more horny had a good arm and back day pumps were insane ups my dose 50 mg DMZ and 20 msten last week of vanquish will start 60/80/100/100/100 trenavar

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Also dosing Mk 677 at 10 mg every night sleep has been the best I've had in my life

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 7 nothing to note for today dermacrine making me more horny had a good arm and back day pumps were insane ups my dose 50 mg DMZ and 20 msten last week of vanquish will start 60/80/100/100/100 trenavar
Dermacrine doesnt do much for me in terms of libido honestly, but it does prevent me from losing it on cycle, so at least there's that haha

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Dermacrine doesnt do much for me in terms of libido honestly, but it does prevent me from losing it on cycle, so at least there's that haha
I'm not sure its the dermacrine but libido has been erected if u know what i mean

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 9 had a good leg and back day I'm hoping just to get more defined legs out of this cycle

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 10 rest day mother in law visiting fullness is in full effect;) time to blow up ! Didn't weight in this morning will do weekly updates

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 11 had a great chest day sitting at 209.2 this morning 16.5% bf will be having my baby girl tommorow morning. So might not workout for 2 days or be on here.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm not sure how my progress is going had a terrible day for eating we have been at the hospital since 2:30 am yesterday. My baby girl was born at 12:41 am this morning my wife had a c section baby girl is doing good though. I know it's unrelated to anabolics just letting you guys know what's up.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure how my progress is going had a terrible day for eating we have been at the hospital since 2:30 am yesterday. My baby girl was born at 12:41 am this morning my wife had a c section baby girl is doing good though. I know it's unrelated to anabolics just letting you guys know what's up.
That's awesome news unreal89! Big congrats. Forget the workouts and diet if need be for a few days. These first few days of fatherhood are precious and your wife will need you as well as your daughter:). Enjoy these moments. You are blessed.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
That's awesome news unreal89! Big congrats. Forget the workouts and diet if need be for a few days. These first few days of fatherhood are precious and your wife will need you as well as your daughter:). Enjoy these moments. You are blessed.
Thanks man yes I'm on cycle so I'm still growing just not sleeping much she's so beautiful!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So haven't updated in a while killed legs tonight though. Its been rough even taking Mk 677 and melatonin can't sleep newborn is pretty fussy at night will post weight in morning

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Oh yeah and had started tren yesterday 60 mg ed

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So confused on what day I'm on but starting to blow up getting massive pumps weight 210 even this morning killed chest triceps shoulders

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Congrats buddy!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Gains are coming in nicely on day 3 of tren at 60 mg I know it hasn't kicked in but DMZ msten blowing me up got 32 more caps out of 60 I had. Let the gains come in!!

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
How's the cycle going?why didn't you buy another bottle of vanquish and run it at full dose from the start?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I don't feel confident enough for nudes maybe in a week or 2 I'm doing a drastic cut atm

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm not sure what day I'm on but I'm weighing in at 211.2 16% bf I could up my dose of tren to 100 mg I counted and would have 22 more days should I go for this since I'm not experiencing any sides or stay at 80mg and run longer?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Hey unreal what color are your vanquish pills?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Which I figured bunk but there deff legit

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Damn yes I'm getting dermatrest for my next cycle will probably be epistane 1-8 weeks dermatrest will be in 2017 though

contro

Awards
Hey that's great! Good for you brother!
Will be following your progress too