Olympus Labs Osta/GW

flyboysgt

Awards
I searched the other day, but couldn't find what I was looking for. What happened to all of the Osta, GW, and Sarms in general, specifically from OL? Did I miss something? Are they not selling it anymore? I can't find this stuff anywhere anymore. I didn't see it on the official govt ban document either. What gives?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I searched the other day, but couldn't find what I was looking for. What happened to all of the Osta, GW, and Sarms in general, specifically from OL? Did I miss something? Are they not selling it anymore? I can't find this stuff anywhere anymore. I didn't see it on the official govt ban document either. What gives?
They discontinued in anticipation of forthcoming lawsuits targeting companies selling SARMs as supplements. Most manufacturers of SARMs have done this.

flyboysgt

Awards
Well ****. I saw the thing against BSL, but couldn't find anything definitive. What's the new go to now that's not banned?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well ****. I saw the thing against BSL, but couldn't find anything definitive. What's the new go to now that's not banned?
The Andros are what all the supp companies are focusing on developing since they won't go away anytime soon. DMZ, Msten, and Alpha 1 are still available but only a few producers continue to make them.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Sorry for the redundancy of the question. Does this mean we cannot get OL Ostarine. I've been researching for two weeks lmao. Been drawing up numerous ways I wanted to cycle lol.

flyboysgt

Awards
That's what it looks like. I looked all over and couldn't find that or cardarine from them. About the only thing you have is RCs if you want to experiment on rats

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they still have endurashred , its gw and osta in one, I bought some the other day mate