Awards
Hi, guys this my first cycle ever.
My list for the cycle is as follows
1. Olympus labs Ep15tane from jw supplements
2. Assault labs blockade from strongsupplementsshop
3. Androvar from strongsupplementsshop
4. Vital labs Post cycle 3x from strongsupplementsshop
5. Iron mag labs Econtrol 2.0 from strongsupplementsshop
The rest are your everyday of the counter supplements. Consisting of milk thistle, fish oil w/ joint support, pre workout, whey, bcaa.
Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
Is this set up any good? Or should I be worried about rebound gyno? Also for a little background. I'm 5'8" 242. Been lifting seriously for about 7 years now. Bench is at 375. Squat 600. Deadlift 670.

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
I was considering clomid, but thought the 3x might be strong enough.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
is this set up good for??

what is the final goal here-whats your age, what sorta of diet are you running, lifting per week? cardio etc

its kind of like i have 5 cards and 10 g- should i go all in?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Need a SERM for pct to start like Nolvadex or Clomid
huh?

Arimistane (Erase Pro) and D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA) provides are options for any cycle of Epistane.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was considering clomid, but thought the 3x might be strong enough.
if your going to use N/C why not use real gear- also, the N/C -

Arimistane (Erase Pro) and D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA) provides are options for any cycle of Epistane.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
also, running c- whats your plan for an AI?

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
I'm 24, and I lift 5-6 days a week. My diet isn't the cleanest. It's gotten better. Nothing compared to my profile. I want to lean out, as well as put on some size and strength. Strength is more important than the size though.

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
Sorry im a newb I thought the e control 2.0 counted as ai

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
might want to check out the new release thread- some interesting things going on - right now as a matter of fact- look for Yates post- might want that instead

just a thought

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
I have all what I listed should I still use any of it?

dinoflakes

dinoflakes

Awards
Crap didn't see the DAA supp thought it was just AI being used my bad

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
I was looking at my Econtrol and the main ingredient is arimistane

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
Smith_69 when you said erase pro for the arimistane were you referring to pesciense erase pro?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Smith_69 when you said erase pro for the arimistane were you referring to pesciense erase pro?
read the 2 above- eco and as far as the 17 question- its been used with good results- i know that is a vague answer. i just avoid piss matches "my product is better, no mine is" so i will repeat, been used with very good results. vital is also pretty good.

there are some other products coming out, wanted you to look up yates new product with the delivery system. i dont rep that company and only know yates from the board, but i dont tell people to go look at crap just to smell it.

with newer products coming out, imho, if you can avoid back pumps, lethargy and having a product that can be broken down withe less harm on the organs, i prefer that route.

let me know which way you go

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
I already have the epistane What's the name of the product? I went on Yates forum and read some of his post. Very informanitive.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OL epistane was my first cycle, made me an OL fan for life. I don't see anything wrong with this as your fist cycle but you're missing a few things. You need a serm for pct (nolva or clomid) and you also need a real ai on hand like exemestane for any high estrogen sides. Epistane is pretty anti estrogenic but some people get bad estrogen sides from it. Also, rebound is a concern with epistane. This is where your armistane can come in handy, start that week 3 of your pct and run 2 weeks past your serm like:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Eradicate 0/0/2/2/2/2

You guys said my name too much, had to jump in!

Androvar is a bad idea with epistane, way too dry of a cycle. If you are looking for a test base then something wet like 4 andro would be a much better choice to compliment how dry epistane is.

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
Where can I find some good clomid and eradicate then? Also, when would I take armistane if I'm taking eradicate?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where can I find some good clomid and eradicate then? Also, when would I take armistane if I'm taking eradicate?
Thought you had eradicate for your armistane product, my bad. Meant e control. I can't source but you could look at board sponsors that sell research chemicals and you could possibly find some clomid and exemestane.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
OL epistane was my first cycle, made me an OL fan for life. I don't see anything wrong with this as your fist cycle but you're missing a few things. You need a serm for pct (nolva or clomid) and you also need a real ai on hand like exemestane for any high estrogen sides. Epistane is pretty anti estrogenic but some people get bad estrogen sides from it. Also, rebound is a concern with epistane. This is where your armistane can come in handy, start that week 3 of your pct and run 2 weeks past your serm like:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Eradicate 0/0/2/2/2/2

You guys said my name too much, had to jump in!

Androvar is a bad idea with epistane, way too dry of a cycle. If you are looking for a test base then something wet like 4 andro would be a much better choice to compliment how dry epistane is.
glad you did, was trying to get him to go to you-

thanks for helping

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
I seen exemestane for like 300 dollars! Jesus Christ lol.

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
If I get exemestane do i run it as soon as i start pct or wait like I would with the e control

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If I get exemestane do i run it as soon as i start pct or wait like I would with the e control
believe this would be used as a bridge for pct- last 2-3 weeks of the cycle then pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I seen exemestane for like 300 dollars! Jesus Christ lol.
That's a little excessive. You should be able to get your exemestane and clomid for much less than 100$

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can use exemestane in place of the e control in pct but I just like to keep it on hand in case of any gyno symptoms.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You can use exemestane in place of the e control in pct but I just like to keep it on hand in case of any gyno symptoms.
agree -

yates,

have you ever had the sides that come with this? almost seems its not worth it. as you said, "in case"

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
agree -

yates,

have you ever had the sides that come with this? almost seems its not worth it. as you said, "in case"
Definitely, my nips are actually on fire right now! I've got the proper ancillaries so no worries. I'm popping exem tabs like candy but no gyno. Gyno is no joke and you will be very happy you have exemestane on hand if these sides do occur.

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
That's funny you posted that. That was what I read by you before you entered this thread.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does OL sell exemestane
Nope. Exemestane is technically a prescription drug used in the treatment of breast cancer. Clomid is as well.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Definitely, my nips are actually on fire right now! I've got the proper ancillaries so no worries. I'm popping exem tabs like candy but no gyno. Gyno is no joke and you will be very happy you have exemestane on hand if these sides do occur.
sorry bro,

meant to say- the sides that come with exe?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What side effects? Never experienced any sides with exem tbh.
headache, joint/bone/muscle pain, tiredness, anxiety, nausea, diarrhea, depression, and insomnia- there are a few more,

on a side note, doesn't it always seem that diarrhea is always a side effect LMAO

steinpb42

steinpb42

Awards
Think you could tag a post with the cl and exe. I want to make sure it's legit. Bc I ordered havoc in the past and got ripped off.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
headache, joint/bone/muscle pain, tiredness, anxiety, nausea, diarrhea, depression, and insomnia- there are a few more,

on a side note, doesn't it always seem that diarrhea is always a side effect LMAO
Nope, never any of those. I'm running 25mg of exem with every pin right now and everything is good, feel great.