Test to grow: the min and max

BigHurt83

BigHurt83

Awards
In the years past, I've used 1000mg p/w of gear and grew amazing muscle. I've then used 500-750 of Prop and or Enanthate and grew better than when taking 1000mg. What is a good range and obviously the potency of gear has a great deal to do with it I'm sure.

Any advice would be great

BigHurt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's 100% dependent on the person, training, diet, rest, history, etc. there's literally no one amount that anyone can say is the "ideal" amount.

That said, and assuming your gear is as advertised, 500 is typically a good starting point. That's not to say you won't gain on 350 or whatever, but 500 is just a common "bro amount" to start at.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You made mention of propionate and enanthate esters and amount needed. From a purely mathematical perspective testosterone propionate yields 10% more testosterone than testosterone enanthate.

100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg Testosterone
100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg Testosterone

BigHurt83

BigHurt83

Awards
It's 100% dependent on the person, training, diet, rest, history, etc. there's literally no one amount that anyone can say is the "ideal" amount.

That said, and assuming your gear is as advertised, 500 is typically a good starting point. That's not to say you won't gain on 350 or whatever, but 500 is just a common "bro amount" to start at.
Appreciate the advice there, I've felt at times the gear I've used wasn't "g2g" or pretty under dosed. But then I've had some gear that was absolutely on point, and that's when I grew with out having to use as much. Hard finding legit gear in my woods

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the advice there, I've felt at times the gear I've used wasn't "g2g" or pretty under dosed. But then I've had some gear that was absolutely on point, and that's when I grew with out having to use as much. Hard finding legit gear in my woods
Yep that makes all the difference. I don't think there's many non pharma places that are "easy" to find quality ha. Such is life