Test base needed for epi?

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
I plan on running epi at 30/45/45/45/45/45, and have read a lot about dermacrine being used as a common test base starting week 3 to combat lethargy, but also have heard of negative encounters with gyno from it and/or have read that it's not really needed. I'm a little more concerned about gyno than lethargy - so is dermacrine/test base a must while on epi? For PCT I'll be running nolva 20/20/10/10 and a mild AI 0/0/3/2/2/1(servings), so I would think that would control gyno issues, however I don't want to risk it by bringing in something else (dermacrine) that I had not originally planned on taking. Any advice appreciated - I'm planning on starting my run in a couple weeks so just trying to tie up all loose ends.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lethargy can get pretty bad from what I've read. I'm planning my first cycle soon, and thinking about using Tr3st as my base.

You can always have a stronger AI on hand in case. You have a strong AI on hand for PCT?

The reason I ask is that Epi is notorious for estro rebound after the cycle.

Also, you may want to start lower and work up to 45 in the last couple weeks of the cycle. In fact, you may want to do 4-5 weeks maximum as it is your first cycle.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
this isn't my first cycle ever, just first time with epi. I know all compounds are different but I've never been sensitive to supplements, and I'm a pretty big guy, so I'm fairly confident in my dosing and length. I'll just listen to my body. I don't have a strong ai on hand but I have plenty of nolva that I could drag out and taper. but yeah the lethargy had me wondering. I may just start without and then throw a test base in if I need it, since those are readily available.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this isn't my first cycle ever, just first time with epi. I know all compounds are different but I've never been sensitive to supplements, and I'm a pretty big guy, so I'm fairly confident in my dosing and length. I'll just listen to my body. I don't have a strong ai on hand but I have plenty of nolva that I could drag out and taper. but yeah the lethargy had me wondering. I may just start without and then throw a test base in if I need it, since those are readily available.
Awesome, man. Didn't realize it wasn't your first cycle :)

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Shutdown on epistane kicked in for me towards the end of week 3 when I didn't run a test base with it

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Shutdown on epistane kicked in for me towards the end of week 3 when I didn't run a test base with it
did you throw in a test base at that time then, or finish your run without?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It depends on the person. I had worse lethargy on osta than I did on epi/tren (which was basically none) and I had bridged the osta into that. Some people can barely get out of bed by week 3 though.

I would have some dermacrine on hand, but personally I only add what I must to keep things going.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What do you mean by test base?
Something that fulfills the rolls of testosterone when production of your own has significantly dropped on cycle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its,not a must but I would recommend it. Also I think the layout is fine man. Derma should help with the lethargy a bit and libido a small amount. But also look into trest.

jerame956

Awards
Hahaha thanks nah I saw a couple different ones thanks though and nah it wasn't hard