After Epistane and Methastadrol. ¿And now what?

Sower

Awards
Hi mates!!

I'm from Andorra (Europe) and I ran two cycles 2 years ago. The first one was with Epistane 18 + Clomadex for the PCT, and the second one with Methastadrol, and the results were really nice in both cases.( I rested five months between cycles+pct) Great vascularity and pumps, a little water retention but great gains, about 8lbs for a pure ectomorph. I am aware that the PCT was not the best option and that is why now retain little muscle mass. (Clomid or Nolva next time...)

It's time for a new cycle but now I want to go further and try other potent substances. I'm not crazy and I will use all possible precautions for the liver, blood pressure, etc.

And this is where I want to ask advice about what you would use after knowing my history...

I read that Superdrol is the most powerful on the market with guaranteed profits, but there's no stock anywhere. ¿Super DMZ 2.0? ¿Alpha-1 alone? Please, give a little help to prepare my next transformation

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methastadrol is superdrol fyi

Sower

Awards
Thank you very much for the links 'DonnieM', do not know the guidelines and thx for your advice about Sdrol. I'm thinking in Msten right now.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Msten is strong I gained 13 lbs pounds held on to it all through pct

Sower

Awards
Yes, just read about Msten and people says is for 'beast mode'!!

Cycle
Msten Weeks 1-4
4-Andro Weeks 1-6
Erase Weeks 1-6 (edited)

Cycle Support
Damage Control

PCT
Nolva

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Your gonna need dermacrine for lethargy

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Hi mates!!

I'm from Andorra (Europe) and I ran two cycles 2 years ago. The first one was with Epistane 18 + Clomadex for the PCT, and the second one with Methastadrol, and the results were really nice in both cases.( I rested five months between cycles+pct) Great vascularity and pumps, a little water retention but great gains, about 8lbs for a pure ectomorph. I am aware that the PCT was not the best option and that is why now retain little muscle mass. (Clomid or Nolva next time...)

It's time for a new cycle but now I want to go further and try other potent substances. I'm not crazy and I will use all possible precautions for the liver, blood pressure, etc.

And this is where I want to ask advice about what you would use after knowing my history...

I read that Superdrol is the most powerful on the market with guaranteed profits, but there's no stock anywhere. ¿Super DMZ 2.0? ¿Alpha-1 alone? Please, give a little help to prepare my next transformation
Methastadrol is superdrol, so you allready tried it. Time for trest+epi :)

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Yes, just read about Msten and people says is for 'beast mode'!!

Cycle
Msten Weeks 1-4
4-Andro Weeks 1-6
Eradicate Weeks 1-6

Cycle Support
Damage Control

PCT
Nolva
Eradicate is pointless imo, everything else looks good, maybe consider adding an otc pct to the nolva

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I backordered my arimacare and sup3r pctwhich holds me off on running my cycle anyways which is good

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
I backordered my arimacare and sup3r pctwhich holds me off on running my cycle anyways which is good
I was lucky enough to find a bottle of sup3r pct a couple of weeks ago haha, it was one of the last bottles they had and I got free shipping