Halo extreme Gyno

Garciaryand

Awards
alo extreme cycle Gyno

On my second week of halo extreme at 75 mg's per day. Started first 5 days at 50 and went up to 75 to keep for rest of cycle.
Right on day 14 started symptoms of Gyno and have mass under right nipple. Feeling sensitive there. My question is where should I go from here? I'm running nolva at 12.5mg eod to fight it temporarily. Have exemastane coming in as well as arimidex. Which one would be beneficial in this case. First cycle, first case of Gyno. Pretty sure it's from estrogenic effects. I was also taking dermacrine which I might stop due to reading conflicting information on it converting to estrogen. Any suggestions on things that worked for you would be of great help. Looked into letrol as well but it's taxation on the body disinterests me. I'm just looking to deal with the Gyno on cycle and pct for now until I figure out a long term solution like surgery. Would an ai alone put it on standby? Which is best against a chance of bounce back during or after pct? Can I continue the rest of my cycle?
Thanks for your help.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ralox and exemestane is what I would roll with. Have you read my pct thread? I have a gyno protocol all layed out step by step in there. Will link you up if you want.

Garciaryand

Awards
Ralox and exemestane is what I would roll with. Have you read my pct thread? I have a gyno protocol all layed out step by step in there. Will link you up if you want.
Thanks for your response. If you could link me up that would be great. Unsure on frequency and dosages. Should I still be taking nolva in the mean time at least? At what dosages?