Epivar Cycle

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
After a failed cycle of dymethazine, I figured I would just run the Epistane, Trenavar and Hexadrone stack I had chilling in my room, below is my cycle plan and info.

Epivar info: 1 cap= 10mg epistane, 25mg trenavar/trendione, 30mg hexadrone.

On cycle:
Epivar: 3/3/3/3
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3
Damage Control: 4/4/4/4
Taurine: 3/3/3/3
Fish Oil: 3/3/3/3
Multivitamin: 1/1/1/1

Post Cycle:
Clomid: 70/70/35/35
Sup3r Pct: 10 caps daily
yates84 bighulksmash Jebrook Dma378 123abcabcabc unreal89 BamBam0319

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
looks good man im sub'd in for some gains

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Day 1 (yesterday): No noticeable effects except piss being darker, which happened to me last time on epistane

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Day 2: Body temperature last night felt higher lmao...Endurance and pumps in gym got better, had a "alpha" feeling while lifting too...Hit chest and triceps, put 225 on flat barbell for 3 reps, so that will be my measurement in terms of strength, weighed 169 fasted and arms are sitting at 14.5 cold flexed. Hoping to gain 15-20lbs off this cycle and bring my bench to at least 275, but mainly shooting for hypertrophy.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Should be a good cycle, only 4 weeks though?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Only have 90 caps unfortunately, but on the bright side, I respond to epistane fast..You gonna sub?
Gotcha, epistane has always worked well for me. Haven't ruled out using it again. I subbed by posting in the thread haha

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Epivar, huh? It's dosed alot better than some of the other "Spawn" clones. Would probably be the bomb dot com @ 5 caps per day.

Why are you only running it for 4 weeks? Only have one bottle?

Edit: sorry, just saw your post.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Epivar, huh? It's dosed alot better than some of the other "Spawn" clones. Would probably be the bomb dot com @ 5-6 caps per day.

Why are you only running it for 4 weeks? Only have one bottle?
Yup only one bottle, and 30mg epistane is the sweet point for me. I might consider adding more trenavar towards the end as I could pick up like 40caps of it for $10 lmao

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yup only one bottle, and 30mg epistane is the sweet point for me. I might consider adding more trenavar towards the end as I could pick up like 40caps of it for $10 lmao
Sounds like you know your body. Good luck, brother. Epi is probably my favorite all around compound. Strength gains @ 40mg were very nice.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a failed cycle of dymethazine, I figured I would just run the Epistane, Trenavar and Hexadrone stack I had chilling in my room, below is my cycle plan and info.

Epivar info: 1 cap= 10mg epistane, 25mg trenavar/trendione, 30mg hexadrone.

On cycle:
Epivar: 3/3/3/3
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3
Damage Control: 4/4/4/4
Taurine: 3/3/3/3
Fish Oil: 3/3/3/3
Multivitamin: 1/1/1/1

Post Cycle:
Clomid: 70/70/35/35
Sup3r Pct: 10 caps daily
yates84 bighulksmash Jebrook Dma378 123abcabcabc unreal89 BamBam0319
Layout looks good, although dosing isn't optimal with only 1 bottle. I think I would dose the first week at 2 caps daily to taper up and stretch out an extra week. Definitely add more Tren if possible.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Layout looks good, although dosing isn't optimal with only 1 bottle. I think I would dose the first week at 2 caps daily to taper up and stretch out an extra week. Definitely add more Tren if possible.
I might add more tren, but if 75mg works fine I'll stick to it

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
75 should work just fine. I was just thinking 6 weeks of Tren would be optimal.
Ahh, I see whatchu mean now. I'll probably be low on dermacrine by then, I think 4 weeks will be enough to reach my goals though

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat big, train hard, will do work in 4 weeks if you are truly limited to that. Subbed bro. Thanks for the invite.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Day 3: Pumps are good, vascularity is better, bodyweight still about the same, body warmth feels higher than usual, especially when sleeping, guessing das the tren, hopefully the compounds start really doing their work soon!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
sounding good bro my tren run is laid out at 40/60/60/100/100 i hope you make some good gains and get that muscle quality up

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Only day 3, I'd give it at least another week to start seeing anything happen.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
u tryed that sd yet??
Nah man, considering saving it for a different cycle... I'm already using quite a bit of stuff haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
How quickly?
I can't remember tbh, but I do remember adding 3 reps to my one rep max in the first couple days. The joints and back pumps really got bad at week 3, but I didn't buy taurine last time, joints will probably ache bad again but it's worth the results lmao

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I can't remember tbh, but I do remember adding 3 reps to my one rep max in the first couple days. The joints and back pumps really got bad at week 3, but I didn't buy taurine last time, joints will probably ache bad again but it's worth the results lmao
Scivation's new joint product comes out on feb 15 but that's a little late for your cycle. Joint support XT would be your best friend, man. That's probably the best joint product out right now with Scivation and PES dropping theirs soon

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Scivation's new joint product comes out on feb 15 but that's a little late for your cycle. Joint support XT would be your best friend, man. That's probably the best joint product out right now with Scivation and PES dropping theirs soon
I've tried joint support products and didn't care much for them tbh, fish oil is what works best for me

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've tried joint support products and didn't care much for them tbh, fish oil is what works best for me
Wait til u hit 40 and ur bones grind up like sand paper . Im 31 and already showing signs of joint deterioration. Maybe from sports . "Other than bodybuilding" lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Same, but JS XT is apparently a game changer. I actually had a 10 day trial size bottle and was feeling improvement just from that. I have really awful knees (thanks to my dad's genetics) so I'm always looking for something to help me keep squatting.
Apparently Scivation's upcoming joint product is a miracle worker though.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
You should def get another bottle and run for 6 weeks. Just a thought. At least stretch the tren out.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
As Shia labouf (sp) would say...
JUST DO IT!!!!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
msm sulfate helps my joints out enuff for my cycle

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Day 4: ****ty workout, but pumps were easy to obtain...Looking more filled out and vascular, strength is getting slightly better, weighed 169.5 this morning.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lulz

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Day 5: Hit chest today, repped 225 for 3 reps again so strength is about the same, but my bar path wasn't the best either...Endurance seems better as I repped 185 for a set of 10 after a fair amount of sets with 225...Back pumps while doing incline dumbbells got bad on one of my sets, but I repositioned and it went away, joints weren't feeling the best today so I left a bit earlier than I wanted, will probably go back later and hit triceps.