Dmz run

Astock

Astock

Awards
I'll be starting a dmz solo cycle on March 1st. This is my second dmz cycle and will be going for a recoup / lean bulk.

DMZ
32/32/32/32/32/32
Tudca
500 mg daily
Aromasin
12.5 EOD

Along with taurine, beta alinine, multi vitamin, whey, and ciccus for joints.

PCT

Clomid
50/50/25/25
DAA
3g daily
Aromasin
12.5 EOD
X-gels
4 a day

Also will be adding in creatine along with staple supps.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
You don't need aromasin during cycle. Use it only if you see high estro sides

Astock

Astock

Awards
Any thoughts on a good oral test base? Now that stano is banned I'm curious what people use for lethargy / aggression.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Oral: trest, 4-andro, epiandro
Td: dermacrine, dermatrest

Astock

Astock

Awards
Trying to avoid trest because I want to avoid aromatizing compounds, and haven't seen too great of reviews on the andros. Sounds like a very very small percentage actually becomes the target hormone.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Trying to avoid trest because I want to avoid aromatizing compounds, and haven't seen too great of reviews on the andros. Sounds like a very very small percentage actually becomes the target hormone.
You have aromasin, get trest. Thank me later

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want aromatizing compunds then go with epiandro. I've used it and I'm using currently with sdmz2.0 cycle. It helps with lethargy and good with strength gains as well. I think there's a td epiandro as well. I forgot the name of the product. I believe that would be better for you since it will pass first pass metabolism of the liver so you get more out of it.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
If you don't want aromatizing compunds then go with epiandro. I've used it and I'm using currently with sdmz2.0 cycle. It helps with lethargy and good with strength gains as well. I think there's a td epiandro as well. I forgot the name of the product. I believe that would be better for you since it will pass first pass metabolism of the liver so you get more out of it.
I think you're talking about Alpha Stano. Op, dermacrine is what I'd recommend.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Just ordered alpha stano and stano TD combo to use as a test base. I'll be doing 300 oral, and 100 TD every day. Any thoughts on when to dose? I was thinking possibly 50 TD in the morning, 300 oral PWO, and 50 more TD at night.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences 4-andro with its unique delivery system is pretty legit bro.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Just ordered alpha stano and stano TD combo to use as a test base. I'll be doing 300 oral, and 100 TD every day. Any thoughts on when to dose? I was thinking possibly 50 TD in the morning, 300 oral PWO, and 50 more TD at night.
I wouldn't apply any of the TD at night...can cause insomnia and aggressive dreams.

what I did recently:
2 caps Alpha Stano in the AM
1-1.5ml of Stano TD
1-2 caps Alpha Stano PWO

was amazing!

If you're running this soon, check out our logging op for 4-Andro TD. I don't think there would be any estro issues when stacked with Alpha Stano and Stano TD