Super Mandro+Andro the Giant (8 week cycle) FULL log!!!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Short rant:
It's annoying when you're following someone's log and then they suddenly stop updating.

Did the product work?
Did they hit their PRs?
Maybe the side effects got the best of them..
..but did you die?

For all you veterans, noobies and those who are just searching for reviews and results.
You will be reading a full log on 8 weeks of Super Mandro and Andro the Giant. Plus, other supporting supplements...followed by a PCT of course *separate log*

Info:
24 years old
Height: 5'3"
133.8lbs after 16hrs. fasting, Jitjitsu and bathroom break

Strength training:
Cleans, Split Jerks, Front Squats, Snatches, Deadlifts

Followed by Workouts with:
Handstand push ups, One legged squats, *strict* Pull ups/Chin ups, Double Unders with Jump Rope, Sit ups, Diamond Push ups

Extra Training:
Muay Thai twice a week, Jitjitsu and Yoga once a week...staggering with the workouts so I won't be working out AND training twice in one day.
*Strength training will be mandatory from Monday-Friday*

Challenges:
-no Fap
-no sugar (ketchup and other sauces included)
-no stimulants (no preworkout before workouts or coffee) *unless at work and feeling like gahbage (Boston accent)
-7 to 9 hours of sleep *money maker*
-Daily meditation
-Yoga weekly

Most of these challenges aren't anything new.
Lack of consistency with avoiding stimulants and good sleep is what I NEED to work on the most!
No fap is a bitch but after 7-14 days, you're a God and you crush it in the gym!
Everything else, should be fine.

Currently deployed and hopefully we don't get mortared and they lock down the gym...damn ISIS f*ckin up my gains.

With that being said, you will be updated 3-5 days a week with additional updates if necessary.

Gameplan:
Super Mandro (60 Days)
- (1) 3x/day (with food)

Andro the Giant (60 Days)
- (1) 3x/day (with food)

Blockade on cycle defense (60 Days)
- (3) 2x/day (with food)

Joyful Joints (45 Days) *hold off until (18 JAN) if possible*
- (4) 1x/day (with food)

Eradicate (30 Days) *start 30 days (1 FEB) into gains*
- (1) 3x/day (with food)

Goals/Outcomes:
-Keeping you guys updated
-Provide useful information for other athletes that are curious about running their own cycles with the same and/or similar product(s)
-Putting on a good 4-5 pounds...I don't ask for much. I care more about strength than size.

Nutrition:
Protein: Steak, eggs, fish/tuna, chicken, turkey, crabs, whey
Carbs: Broccoli, Yams, Potatoes, Green/Yellow/Red Peppers, Carrots, very little fruit and I'm taking Optimum Nutrition: Pro Complex Gainer for more Carbs
Fat: Macadamia nuts, Sunflower seeds and fish oil

*High in Protein and Carbs/Low in fats*

Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!
Might take a bit to reply because of
work. Regardless, the thread will be up-to-date every few days :)

This starts tomorrow,
enjoy and wish me luck!

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general." -Mark Rippetoe

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
That was a lot of stuff to read lmao, but 4-5lbs should be easy given your weight, make some gains m8

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Day 2

Gym was a bitch. Packed and really had to focus on my Cleans. Also, switched up from kipping pull ups to strict chin ups and regular push ups to diamond push ups.

Was NOT feeling it today. Laid in bed and set the alarm for another hour. Then I thought about my commitment and you guys...plus how would I feel when down the road, looking back at all the money and time spent on supplements and research.

At work I was told that I will be working Day shift now starting next week. Going have to shift things around a bit but we should still be good to go with this log! Just need to improvise and keep on going.

As for the Super Mandro and Andro the Giant, no effects yet of course.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
in for this, how are things going?
Thank you for asking Sir!
Day 3
I noticed my muscles more fuller. A little more veiny. Highly doubt it's the supplement...too early for that. A bit more acne but not a huge deal.

Day 4 (today)
ALMOST skipped out on working out all together. I'm just not feeling it lately. Not feeling aggressive and ready to kill it like I usually do. Pre-Workout or not...just not all there.

Went anyways and worked on my snatches. Had to really pull it out of me to get focused. I just get angry and kept everything tight to get that weight off the ground.

Need help with sleep for recovery! Anyone got any suggestions?

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
You mean you need something to aid in sleep? I like to take ksm-66 ashwagandha to help me sleep, it is cheap and effective. I've heard good things about sns growth factor xt for sleep and recovery aid too.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
You mean you need something to aid in sleep? I like to take ksm-66 ashwagandha to help me sleep, it is cheap and effective. I've heard good things about sns growth factor xt for sleep and recovery aid too.
Thanks for the quick reply! Thing is it takes 2-3 weeks to get things here.

Just need to lay off the facebook before bed!
At a point in my life where I'm seriously thinking about getting out of the military and pursuing something different. A LOT on my mind but that's where the meditation and yoga comes in.

Thanks for the check up and advice!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Anyone here recommend ZMA? Also, what's so special about ZMA? I take multivitamins, eat my veggies and take extra Zinc and Magnesium...

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
^ I think zma is used a lot as a sleep aid and for the important mineral content. Especially if you are active and sweat a lot, zma can benefit you. Though if you do get your daily macro and micronutrient goals + supplements of zinc and mag I'm not sure if you really need it. RDA for zinc is 15-30 mg. Also what makes zma "special" is that it contains these mineral forms in the product Zinc-monomethione, Mag aspartate and vit B6. Although I really enjoy magnesium chelate, its been a staple of mine, it is up to you if you feel you need to add more zinc and mag in your diet.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Quick update!
Work didn't put me back on days which means that I don't have to "miss" a dose or worry about shifting anything around.

Been getting serious protein farts which means that we're wasting our money! Did a bit of research and now I consume solid food and then wash down my Cycle with Vitamins, fish-oil etc. with my protein shake! Plus I upped my carbs as well! A LOT of potatoes.

Military sometimes throw a 5k at you and I was tagged to go.
Ran a 24:47/Slept for about 6-7 hours/Deadlifts then Handstand push ups, one legged squats and strict pull ups.

Knocked it all out no problem. Definitely feeling sore now! Loving it.

As for work, they got my scrapping paint off the damn floor. I know, I know...another reason why I up my carbs so much to get all them calories in. I'm no longer in front of my computer, eating whenever I want!

As for sleep, I went ahead and ordered ZMA. It's mostly not worrying about work, the future and bs that doesn't really matter at the present moment. PLUS, staying away from facebook when you're in bed. I swear...even though I think it's badass not to watch TV (which I don't), it's still time wasted, surfing the net or on facebook!

Can't have technology f*ckin up your gains. Your phone will ALWAYS be there, facebook will be there for you to scroll through tomorrow and your girlfriend can and will wait.

This moment NOW is all that you will ever have. F*ck distractions!
Go study. Go lift. Go REST and RECOVER to kill it again tomorrow!

I always tell other Airmen and athletes...set your future self UP for success.
Prior plan it baby! More on this later...

Pictures of before, with my weight will be posted along with my 2 week mark (pics and weight as well)
Thanks for the positive feedback and subs!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Last few days, I've notices that my muscles are much fuller and veins are popping out everywhere.
You'd think that it was because of the cycle but turns out it's because I've up my carbs and protein...and I was just bloated.
Later in the day and the next morning it's all gone haha.

Yesterday:
After CLEANS my workout was:
5 strict pull ups/chin ups (alt. grips)/10 Diamond push ups/15 Air squats (slow but steady pace) 20 minutes as many rounds as possible.

Results Last Week: 9 rounds plus 5 pull ups
Results THIS Week: 14 rounds plus 5 pull ups and 5 diamond push ups

Strength lifts are consistently rising at a steady pace but the PRs with workouts afterwards are nuts!
----------
Today:
The tent was flooded so not JiuJitsu sadly.
Strength workout was SPLIT JERKS...again weights for strength work are slowly on the rise.
Didn't want to work out legs or anything intense because tomorrow's FRONT SQUATS.

Worked on strict PRESSES instead:
Warmed up with the bar, slowly upped the weights and ended up shooting for 150!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get it so I stepped down to 140 and left it at that.

2 strength workouts and the results with the PRESSES really surprised me!
...what can I say? I'ma small guy :)
----------
Mood: No aggression. Been feeling amped after work for no reason so sleep has been a little difficult. Still getting in about 7 hours of sleep...thinking about putting my alarm clock in my locker and setting that bitch off so then I HAVE to get out of bed in the morning. F*ck the snooze button man...

Appetite: Starting to get more and more hungry. I swear I can eat at the good pace the WHOLE day hahah

Other: Abs are slowly fading but not a big deal. That's why you cut down to the single digits with your BF before you bulk because adding fat on is inevitable while bulking *please correct me if I'm wrong*
----------

Had a co-worker that was on one cycle (4 weeks) of just SUPER MANDRO. He said that he moved up from 195 to about 205 without changing his diet. Hopefully, I would get some decent gains with this cycle too!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Day 11

2-3 hours of sleep last night! No FRONT SQUATS today. Feeling horrible mentally.

Surprisingly, upper body not sore from the two strength workouts yesterday. A little tight but not sore.

Does 1-Andro and 4-Andro have any affects on sleep? Having a hard time finding any information on that.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
*2 WEEK MARK*

Not sure how to add pictures :/

Weighing in at 135...put on about a pound since I started.

Feel much stronger. Still need to work on my recovery/sleep!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*2 WEEK MARK*

Not sure how to add pictures :/

Weighing in at 135...put on about a pound since I started.

Feel much stronger. Still need to work on my recovery/sleep!
Your post count is too low still to post pics and links:(. If you want them I can post em on your behalf.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Your post count is too low still to post pics and links:(. If you want them I can post em on your behalf.
Nah, I'm good...no huge differences yet. Good looking out!!!

Even though I'm starting Week 3, I feel a little discourage. Probably still early...what are your personal experiences of 1-Andro?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, I'm good...no huge differences yet. Good looking out!!!

Even though I'm starting Week 3, I feel a little discourage. Probably still early...what are your personal experiences of 1-Andro?
The andros can take time to really kick in. I've gained 4-5 lbs in 4 weeks before without ever really having that "ON" feeling. Keep persistent and consistent and the gains will come. You're expectations in the OP were realistic and your plan was solid.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Sticking points. My phone. I catch myself hitting snooze in the morning because I'm on facebook while I'm laying in bed. Been lowering my carbs a bit and maintaining my protein.

Did front squats today and felt great. Major gains with: Front squats, Dead Lifts and Cleans. I plan on upping 5-10lbs next week instead of 5lbs.

Thinking about getting a massage this week. Haven't been keeping up with my other challenges and my body feels extremely stiff.
Like stated before, it's that SLEEP that gives us gains.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see your progressing with the weights, good job! What are your calories at, and did you zma come in yet? The zma might help with getting a more restful sleep, and might get some vivid dreams, which happened to me. And when you said stiffness, like a joint issue or just your body feels off?

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Currently deployed, can't really track calories as accurate as you'd like.

I eat about 3 meals a day: about 20g of protein with veggies and potatoes
Plus a serving of pro complex gainer: About 600 Calories / 75g protein ??? Carbs

DUDE! Ordered from supplmentwarehouse since they price match and blah blah...first time ordered from them, I got the package in 6 days!!!
When I ordered this time (been 2 weeks already) NOTHING! Emailed them MULTIPLE times and they FINALLY replied saying sorry inventory this and that.

So no ZMA for this guy...been taking magnesium before bed and avoiding my phone.

As for my stiffness, its mostly my upper body/neck. Doesn't hurt just need to be popped/massage and all that!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Glad cycle is going well. You should Definitely try and get more protein if you can. I understand that's it's difficult given your current but if you get a chance up it for sure.

As far as the site you ordered from-they also have a history of alleged identity theft as well. Just be careful with where you order from. We keep our inventory up to date and ship same day or next day :) IJS lol. Hopefully your ZMA shows up soon man. Look forward to the rest of the log.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Aw crap...I already got a new debit card so even if they cancel it, how would they give me my money back since the order was placed with my old card :/

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn that sucks, hope you get your stuff or a refund somehow.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Yeah, they emailed me again with the same excuse. I'll just wait. No big deal. Definitely taking my business else where!
PHW, Olympus Labs and StrongSupplements all have GREAT customer service. Being in the Air Force, customer service is HUGE for me.

*WEEK 3*
After two strength Workouts and JiuJitsu I weighed in at: 137 (no food in system and after using the bathroom) Pretty good right? But wait, there's more!
Did some Handstand push ups, pistols and strict pull ups...I'm weighing in at 136.2 ( -_-)

My SNATCHES went down a bit. Hate snatches. Thing about olympic lifts is, no matter how strong you are...if your form isn't on point. You're not going to get that weight up. Period.

Unlike DEADLIFTS. You can have a round back and horrible form and STILL get it up.

Seriously need to get back on that Yoga and I'm planning on getting a massage next weekend.
Thanks again for following guys!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
*DAY 23*
Suppose to be the week I DELOAD but nah b.
I don't plan on running 1-Andro or 4-Andro anytime soon after this (too much money).

With that being said, I pressed on with my lifts.

Again: Strength lifts are on the rise as usual and followed by my PRs with my workouts. Got a couple of light Jiujitsu rolls afterwards.

Sunday: My "off" day
Monday: Sleep got interrupted multiple times so no gym for this guy

How my mindset is with this stack.
Sure, I checked my ego and set realistic goals but somewhere SOMEWHERE in my mind I'm expecting ridiculous results. Especially, after reading all these amazing reviews and logs. Of course, most of these logs don't even finish.
Two reasons: They gave up and lost track or the sh*t don't work and they mad.

With that being said and putting my ego aside I'm gaining strength and my weight is going up consistently.
Today, after my Strength work and workout I'm sitting at: 136.4lbs

Now, a part of me is like 'See?! This stuff works! Just got to be patient!'

The other part of me is,
'I cut out the rowing machine 10-20 minutes for my warm-up and cool down, I stopped doing kipping pull ups and starting doing strict (GAME CHANGER BTW) and I upped my Carbs and Protein like a mutherf*cker.'

So...wtf is it???

Regardless, I'm here for YOU guys and those new guys that are just coming into this community.
You'll still get updates from me and thanks again for checking up on me and taking your time out to read my posts!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Now, a part of me is like 'See?! This stuff works! Just got to be patient!'
This.

You're on day 23, this is about when people first notice results with andros. I am currently on day 21 of a 45 day 1/4/Epi andro cycle and while i am up 6 pounds from 162 to 168, i feel skinnier. Hoping next week is when it really picks up! Which has me thinking I'm losing fat and gaining muscle, exactly what i wanted. Also I am trying to get 50grams carbs, plus 30-60grams protein per meal. At about 160-200grams protein a day. Keep at it!

mcmenace

Awards
This is the exact stack I am planning on taking as my first cycle. Thank you for the log, looking forward to the rest.

One question on PCT. Everyone has recommended a stronger SERM than anything OTC, is this most people thoughts for this stack?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the exact stack I am planning on taking as my first cycle. Thank you for the log, looking forward to the rest.

One question on PCT. Everyone has recommended a stronger SERM than anything OTC, is this most people thoughts for this stack?
Yes a serm for sure. This is a great stack and should really help you out on some nice mass. Let us know if we can assist you with anything.

mcmenace

Awards
Would you recommend clomid and nolva for pct or just one? I have also started a thread about starting my first cycle, I don't mean to clog up OPs thread with my questions. Hopefully this helps others that may have the same questions.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Would you recommend clomid and nolva for pct or just one? I have also started a thread about starting my first cycle, I don't mean to clog up OPs thread with my questions. Hopefully this helps others that may have the same questions.
the choice is up to you. research their side effects then you choose your pct. it doesnt matter which one or if you take both

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
LOL I was JUST about to give you crap but nah you're good.
I'm giving REBIRTH a try!

Update with supplementwhorehouse and my order with them.
Here's the email they sent me: "The Phenibut Powder and Mesomorph w/ DMAA Original - Limited Edition Rocket Pop are backordered by the manufacturer; we expect it to arrive to our facility within the next week. Once your item(s) arrive, we will ship it out immediately."

Really b*tch?! Why advertise something that you don't have in stock? Been well over a damn month since my order was placed.

Funny thing is the email RIGHT after that is from PHW Supplements saying how they shipped out my order and keeping me updated lol

dustter

dustter

Awards
LOL I was JUST about to give you crap but nah you're good.
I'm giving REBIRTH a try!

Update with supplementwhorehouse and my order with them.
Here's the email they sent me: "The Phenibut Powder and Mesomorph w/ DMAA Original - Limited Edition Rocket Pop are backordered by the manufacturer; we expect it to arrive to our facility within the next week. Once your item(s) arrive, we will ship it out immediately."

Really b*tch?! Why advertise something that you don't have in stock? Been well over a damn month since my order was placed.

Funny thing is the email RIGHT after that is from PHW Supplements saying how they shipped out my order and keeping me updated lol
i took the same stack and on 4th of pct with rebirth, post cycle 3x and some daa. i never lost libido during cycle or had problems post cycle. balls definitely are back to reg size now.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
i took the same stack and on 4th of pct with rebirth, post cycle 3x and some daa. i never lost libido during cycle or had problems post cycle. balls definitely are back to reg size now.
...I'm Asian, my balls' always small.

and what do you mean by 4th? 4th day correct?

dustter

dustter

Awards
oh sorry meant 4th week. should be easy for you to get better gear for your next cycle being deployed though

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
They're moving the Gym tents so no workout for me within the past 2 days.
Got my massage and that didn't do sh*t. I'll stick with my mobility work and stretches.

Within these past two days (including today) I haven't been taking my shakes. It doesn't make sense to me as to why would I be taking in a LOT more carbs on days that I don't lift. Still eating a lot and keep my protein high btw.

Back on the grind tomorrow!

Side note: Took some sleeping meds from the Doc and work up high as f*ck. Then had one of the worse headaches of my life.
Can't wait until ZMA and HGH Growth gets here!!!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Back on the grind.

PR with strength training (CLEANS) followed by strict pull ups, diamond push ups and air squats. No PR in my workout but intensity was there!

*Rant* Skip this portion if you'd like.

I hate 'off' days. I always feel out of the loop. Need to at least work with just the bar to perfect the lift for the next workout, yoga, jiujitsu or some light mobility work.
Probably a more psychological thing but I always need to train even if it's DELOAD or an off day...which would actually be called Active Recovery day.

As for Super Mandro and Andro the Giant. I see that I am more aggressive than normal. I like it. Helps me push through my weights.

Was saying Hi to one of the CrossFit coaches and this fool straight up ignored me. Always avoiding eye contact and his first impression included a limp handshake. I've always been positive when I step in the gym, especially to other Athletes and Grapplers/Fighters. Always leaving my ego at the door.

I don't care if you're the biggest dude, a black belt, a CrossFit coach or a f*ckin officer. If you lack eye contact, have a weak handshake, I'm going to assume that I take charge of the interaction. Sub communication is huge and it's all in the eyes.

As you can see, I'm fired up just for thinking about it. They moved the CrossFit gym and it's opening up again today. Thinking about competing after this cycle...we'll see...damn CrossFitters.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
SPLIT JERKS today no workout afterwards.

Finished the first bottle of Super Mandro and Andro the Giant!!!

Value: 3/5 Super Expensive. Unless you have extra money to play around with and dedicated to go through the WHOLE cycle then go for it!

Side Effects: 4/5 No acne for me but keep in mind that I take Vitamin A and other Vitamins for acne that works well. Minor aggression but it doesn't take much to annoy me. Seems as if this cycle just amplifies it. I have aches and pain here and there and in my knees through out the day. Not sure if it's because of these supplements but I'm playing closer attention to my warm ups, cool down, form and stretches. I DID notice that ever since I started this cycle, if I kept my arms bent (~45 degrees) and straighten out really fast, my forearm wants to cramp up. Strange.

RESULTS: 4/5 Went from 133.8 to 137 within four weeks BUT...here's a huge but:
-I added a LOT more carbs and protein
-warm up with the rowing machine for 5 minutes instead of 10 (sometimes I warm up with just the barbell and don't even row)
-replaced kipping pull ups with strict
-don't even cool down with the rowing machine anymore and just stretched after every workout
-As for double-unders (jump roping) and sit ups, I haven't done that workout in weeks!

Although I DO get sore, I don't really feel it unless I really pay attention to it. Even then, it's not that bad.
Killing it with PRs in strength workouts AND post workouts. Therefore, I know that it's not that I'm putting on light weight. It gets heavy, especially now when I'm slowly approaching a plateau with my strength lifts.
Yet, I'm not sore to the point where you're limping after a good leg day.

Starting my 2nd month. Wish me luck and thank you for all of your support!
...even if you're just lurking around like I used to! :13:

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
...OH, forgot to add...my body looks like I'm flexing when I'm not. The difference between me flexing and not flexing is SO minor hahah...then again, I'm usually like that when I'm on a row with my lifts and creatine.

I DO feel bigger than before. Was looking at old pictures post relationships with a few girls...I looked small, weak, not just physically but you could see it in my eyes, on my face.

Was also getting a massage a few days ago and the girl kept on telling me to relax my shoulders...I WAS relaxed haha
Just wanted to add that to my review if anyone's curious on how they'll be feeling and looking on this cycle!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stuff man. I love that swole feeling. Just adds a nice little pep to your step lol. Thanks for the feedback. Btw, I too hate off days

mcmenace

Awards
Thanks for the updates, looking forward to this same stack after I start/finish/pct my ostar1ne stack.

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
GUYS, MY HGH (sleep aid) by Lecheek and ZMA JUST CAME IN...same with my Mesomorph!!!

Side note: Still taking pre-workouts but only 1/2 a serving. Most pre-workouts for me, I take it to roll out of bed. Once I get through my warm ups I'm good to go! Now...Mesomorph on the other hand hahaha Read my review on it on this site!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
what flavor mesomorph did you get?
Watermelon and I got Rocket Pop on it's way! :)
Can't wait to sleep tonight though with that HGH! Wake up, down some Mesomorph, clean the M16 and kill it with some them weights!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Watermelon tastes too strong. Only drank half today and DEADLIFTS were light. About to up the weights by 10 next week for Deadlifts and maybe Front Squats as well!

Also, I just added ALPHA GPC (600mg) to the stack. Empty stomach prior to workouts.

Weighing in at 137.5lbs after bathroom break and DEADLIFTS this morning.
Started Rowing for 10 mins. for warm up and/or cool downs again. Feel as if I'm eating too much carbs for the amount of work I put in the gym.

Regardless, my muscles are super tight and thanks to Lecheek HGH..my sleep has been better!

Side note: Mesomorph is one of the VERY few supplements that when I'm on....I HAVE to force myself out of the gym. 1/2 scoop or even a full. Once I get my mind right, it's done.

On top of that? Add good hydration, 7-8 hours of sleep and you're WELL over 9000 at the gym.