fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting the run all are Olympus labs products

Rad- 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0

Osta- 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20

Mk. 10mg till the bottle is gone

with tre3t as a base at 50mg a day (split)
Support sups
Arimcare pro. Label direction
Fish oil
Multi vitamin

Might bump the last 2 weeks of rad to 12mg

I will be logging here starting tomorrow I am starting the mk tonight and the rest will be started Monday.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be starting the run all are Olympus labs products

Rad- 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0

Osta- 15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20

Mk. 10mg till the bottle is gone

with tre3t as a base at 50mg a day (split)
Support sups
Arimcare pro. Label direction
Fish oil
Multi vitamin

Might bump the last 2 weeks of rad to 12mg

I will be logging here starting tomorrow I am starting the mk tonight and the rest will be started Monday.
Very nice looks like the beginning of mine. Bump the rad to 12 like your saying! Have an ai just in case for the Trest?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I have exemstane on hand as well
Sweet just making sure man, don't want to see you get some bad sides, even though the Trest is being run at a low dose. Ready to see your results

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Sweet just making sure man, don't want to see you get some bad sides, even though the Trest is being run at a low dose. Ready to see your results
Oh I know man. I seen that most are side free at 100mg and lower a day but why take the chance and not have one

Pct is set also.

Colmid. 50/50/25/25
Super pct. label
Reduce xt

Might add epic unleash and strength unleashed as well

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice setup!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I know man. I seen that most are side free at 100mg and lower a day but why take the chance and not have one

Pct is set also.

Colmid. 50/50/25/25
Super pct. label
Reduce xt

Might add epic unleash and strength unleashed as well
I applaud you for your set up on the cycle and pct. It's on point and looks good.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I applaud you for your set up on the cycle and pct. It's on point and looks good.
Thank you I did my first run in June. But spent over a year learning and doing research before hand... Lots of time stalking on here and annoying the crap out of @yate84 with questions lol lol

I seen way way too many people post on here that they just jumped in with no pct in place And I find amazing.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you I did my first run in June. But spent over a year learning and doing research before hand... Lots of time stalking on here and annoying the crap out of @yate84 with questions lol lol

I seen way way too many people post on here that they just jumped in with no pct in place And I find amazing.
Will someone else rep this guy, I can only do it once.

Yes yates84 will help you get things going and with the correct information.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I'm following this one! Trest, Rad, Osta & MK, This will be good!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You splitting oral trest, or did you mean derma

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Derma. Was going to do 25mg in the morning. And 25 after the gym and my shower

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Derma. Was going to do 25mg in the morning. And 25 after the gym and my shower
Ok, you're gtg. Half life is too short on the oral to make it a suitable base at 2 doses a day.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ah, all good...looks like a promising cycle man

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I know pre workout is best for it but it just does not work for me

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know pre workout is best for it but it just does not work for me
With the td pwo dosing doesn't really matter tbh. Your schedule for dosing looks just fine.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Youll be fine bro, some guys apply pre and some post shower, either way works

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm keen to see how the Ar1mcare Pro treats you at full dose...it's a pretty potent package you've got here.

I thought from posts in MK thread you were using tr3st caps, not dtrest, hence the recommendation for pre-workout only. Dtrest changes the game, this is going to be a sweet cycle to watch :thumbsup:

You can't go wrong with the SARM guru Yates84 nod of approval :yup:

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Will someone else rep this guy, I can only do it once.

Yes yates84 will help you get things going and with the correct information.
Tried - same as you...too much Love for fro60ol already! :smlove2: :lol:

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Tried - same as you...too much Love for fro60ol already! :smlove2: :lol:
Thank you .... I am excited for it I wanted to start earlier but I wanted to give my self plenty of time off from my last run.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you .... I am excited for it I wanted to start earlier but I wanted to give my self plenty of time off from my last run.
That's smart. I've also decided to hold off another 4 - 6 weeks & just run osta & MK for now - too soon after a long LGD stint. It's given me the opportunity to try a new OTC test booster out though - HiTech Bulasterone. Anyone have any experience with this product?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I took my first does of GHAR1NE last night. Didn't really feel much ( expected) but did pass out quickly Sleep was good till I woke up at 5 to pee so far so good

jantios

jantios

Awards
Will be following! Looks like an interesting setup.

regdabyenoh

Awards
fro60ol I'm looking forward to this, I want to see how you get on with Mk-677 with the Trest as I have a feeling guys running Test/Trest don't get as much of the groggy feelings that nattys or guys off seem to get.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In to sub!!!!
Thinking of running something similiar in the spring

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
fro60ol I'm looking forward to this, I want to see how you get on with Mk-677 with the Trest as I have a feeling guys running Test/Trest don't get as much of the groggy feelings that nattys or guys off seem to get.
I am hoping that with the treat it fights off the groggy feeling... I am only running mk at 10mg not bumping it at all

regdabyenoh

Awards
I am hoping that with the treat it fights off the groggy feeling... I am only running mk at 10mg not bumping it at all
I think this is a great Idea, When I start mine I'm going to try and keep it at 10mg as long as possible. I have 2 bottles and at 10mg that would last 6 months :)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great Idea, When I start mine I'm going to try and keep it at 10mg as long as possible. I have 2 bottles and at 10mg that would last 6 months :)
Yea I only have one bottle so I wana make it last until I can find more (hopefully)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I took my first does of GHAR1NE last night. Didn't really feel much ( expected) but did pass out quickly Sleep was good till I woke up at 5 to pee so far so good
That's great. Deep sleep is fantastic while it lasts & 10mg is a sweet starter dose, i'm going to run that for quite a while myself this time around :biggthumpup:

I'm sure you've read already of the benefit of using Huperzine-A with MK. If you find you get a bit dopey during the day add it in, or change your MK intake time. I can get a bit of brain fog & have found Rainbow Light Omega Brain Performance fantastic at getting my brain to switch back on. Took a couple of bottles to really see benefit, but boy did I notice it when I stopped taking it.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
That's great. Deep sleep is fantastic while it lasts & 10mg is a sweet starter dose, i'm going to run that for quite a while myself this time around :biggthumpup:

I'm sure you've read already of the benefit of using Huperzine-A with MK. If you find you get a bit dopey during the day add it in, or change your MK intake time. I can get a bit of brain fog & have found Rainbow Light Omega Brain Performance fantastic at getting my brain to switch back on. Took a couple of bottles to really see benefit, but boy did I notice it when I stopped taking it.
I have. Read about hup-a but I think I am going to try with out it.... Today I was fine all day not groggy not lethargic at all

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I have. Read about hup-a but I think I am going to try with out it.... Today I was fine all day not groggy not lethargic at all
Might creep up on you, but certainly worth running as is to gauge effect. I was like a spring chicken at first...

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Might creep up on you, but certainly worth running as is to gauge effect. I was like a spring chicken at first...
I can always pick some up if I start feeling groggy

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Ok last night took the mk at 9/915. Had a hard time falling asleep didn't fall asleep till about 12 but slept like a rock felt refreshed when I got up at 645 Just took my first dose of rad 8mg ( doing 8 for the first week) about 15 min ago obviously no effect of any kind yet

regdabyenoh

Awards
I thought the Hup A was to maximise the effects? Does it combat the grog?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I thought the Hup A was to maximise the effects? Does it combat the grog?
I'm not entirely sure on that, I do recall some previous mentions of it possibly helping. Some of the other posters on here will have a better idea of that than I.

The product I use has a lot more than just Hup in it, I've not tried Hup on it's own.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Just realized I took all 8 mgs this morning Well I guess I will be doing 12mg all the way Will take the remaining 4 with my dinner after the gym

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a good day no issues anywhere. Did legs in the gym to avoid everyone and their mom doing chest had a solid workout. Nothing to report on the rad ( first dose yesterday). Applying the trest was challenging. I have to buy some gloves so I can use my hands

Once again had a slightly hard time falling asleep again last night but slept like a rock when I did

I do have the slight tingling sensation in my fingers/hands right now
So far so good hitting chest today with a buddy that will give and extra push

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Just started my lgd and trest cycle yesterday. I know what you mean about applying the trest. The first time was so sloppy, kinda made a mess. Started using an oral syringe instead of the pump to get it out and got some gloves to apply it on. Much better. That pump is very inaccurate.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just realized I took all 8 mgs this morning Well I guess I will be doing 12mg all the way Will take the remaining 4 with my dinner after the gym
Nothing wrong with taking your RAD dose all at once man. Doesn't it have like a 24 hour half life or something long like that?

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with taking your RAD dose all at once man. Doesn't it have like a 24 hour half life or something long like that?
I thought it was short 5/6 hours. I am going to have to double check

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Just started my lgd and trest cycle yesterday. I know what you mean about applying the trest. The first time was so sloppy, kinda made a mess. Started using an oral syringe instead of the pump to get it out and got some gloves to apply it on. Much better. That pump is very inaccurate.
Yes I picked up the syringe yesterday at Walgreens and it helped big time. I forgot to get gloves so I was trying to apply it using my wrist as you can guess it did not go over very well hahaha.... It's a learning process I will have it down once I have the gloves

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
It has a 16 hour half life so 2x a day dosing is recommended

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It has a 16 hour half life so 2x a day dosing is recommended
Damn. I was gonna do all 8mg preworkout. May have to rethink that