On Cycle:

Dmz 32/32/32/48/48 mg

Dermacrine 0/3/3/4/4 pumps

Lgi Damage Control 3/3/3/4/4 capsules

Taurine 0/0/3/4/4 grams

Post cycle:

Clomid 70/70/35/35 mg

Ol Sup3r Pct 10/10/10/10 capsules

Other supplements: Gold Standard Whey, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, occasional preworkout.

Starting weight:166.5lbs empty, estimated 8-12% bodyfat. Arms 14.25 at start. 225lbs bench x2.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Day 2: First dosage was taken at about 12pm, which was like 30 minutes after my lazyass woke up lol...Went to the gym about 30 minutes after. Endurance already seems to be getting better, and literally one set of flat bench had my whole body seeming more filled out. Nothing much really happened on the first day, except a small bit of blood in my nose after popping the first pill, so I seem to be responding to the compound as I wished ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No extra tudca? And isn't the serving size for damage control 4 caps? Why are you running it at 3? Just curious.
Subbed for the ride though. At only your second cycle, DMZ should bring you some delightful gains!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
No extra tudca? And isn't the serving size for damage control 4 caps? Why are you running it at 3? Just curious.
Subbed for the ride though. At only your second cycle, DMZ should bring you some delightful gains!
Running the damage control at that dosage so I don't have to buy an extra bottle...Didn't feel like buying anymore tudca because I didn't feel like buying it if I didn't feel I needed it, I'm getting my liver values tested every month

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
bighulksmash yates84 Jebrook 123abcabcabc Tagged y'all so you could find my log

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Do you have an ai on hand just in case?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed, what's your goals for the cycle man?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Day 3: I actually forgot whether or not I popped the first pill, I remember taking it out, but not popping it ...Because of this, I just took another dosage to be sure I get my full dosage. I will take another one before I go to bed as well, nothing really noticeable today, hit back and biceps, workout was average, maybe a little bit better than average at most.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Count your pills maybe? :) Happens to me all the time lol

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Count your pills maybe? :) Happens to me all the time lol
Good way to realize if you took your dose or not but you already dosed it so maybe for next time if it happens again.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
It may be a little time consuming or cumbersome but I generally take everything out that I will be consuming for the day this way I don't forget anything.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I did count them..I know I took the pill out, but I don't recall taking it, I think I might've misplaced it. Tbh, probably did take it, but I wanted to make sure I'm getting my full dose in lol, a little extra for one day can't hurt

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
What is your workout routine on this cycle? I am looking at different routines to try and wanted a little input. So far, a lot of people have recommended PHAT at the moment and I am leaning towards that.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What is your workout routine on this cycle? I am looking at different routines to try and wanted a little input. So far, a lot of people have recommended PHAT at the moment and I am leaning towards that.
I have my own routines, mostly high reps with some heavy sets on compounds...Split looks like: Chest/Tricep, Back/Bicep, Legs/Delts, repeat.

jake1986

Awards
I have my own routines, mostly high reps with some heavy sets on compounds...Split looks like: Chest/Tricep, Back/Bicep, Legs/Delts, repeat.

You do the same split as me. I've been doing it the whole time ive been lifting I bet. I gotta get away from it though. It's getting harder and harder to do bi's/ forearms after back. :/

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I know you stated that you are not primarily doing this run for strength and you are doing it for size but do you have any reference points for any major lifts to gauge your strength increases. On dmz your strength should increase.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I know you stated that you are not primarily doing this run for strength and you are doing it for size but do you have any reference points for any major lifts to gauge your strength increases. On dmz your strength should increase.
Bench: 225 x2 reps. Squat: 275lbs Deadlift: 335lbs
(I just started doing legs literally 3 months ago lmfao)

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
You can't skimp on legs. Probably the most important part of the body not to skip. If your diet is right I definitely see some gains in poundages your way.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a dick but stop recommending others to get an AI when you don't have one(unless that has changed recently). "It is better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it." Do yourself a favor. Get it. Get it. Get .... Obviously all in good fun. Haha.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
So far, the lightest I've seen myself in the past two days has been 167.5, so my weight might be up a pound already, or it's just weight fluctuation.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
go get 8 items off of mcdonalds dollar menu i bet you see some serious bulking

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
go get 8 items off of mcdonalds dollar menu i bet you see some serious bulking
I have appetite issues lmao, prolly couldn't finish it. I'm craving some pei wei right now though

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Arm's already up about 1/4in by the end of day 3, weight is 171 right now, not completely empty, but decently close tbh. Still need to take another dose before bed.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im ready to see the strength you get from dmz you running dermacrine??

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im gonna run my dermacrine next cycle for 6 weeks have 2 bottles though

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for results. 4 weeks in on a dmz run myself. Have a good run.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Day 4: Woke up at 169.5lbs, so a 3lb increase as of so far, hopefully much more to come

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Day 4: Woke up at 169.5lbs, so a 3lb increase as of so far, hopefully much more to come
Lol I gain three pounds before noon

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Hit legs and delts today, workout was decent, feeling more pumped and filled out throughout the day though, so I'm happy with that

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
9 lbs so far. eating only a few hundred calories over maintenance.
Nice! I'm really filling out more since today, arms are up 1/4inch and weight is up 3lbs. I'm aiming for at least 20lbs from this cycle. When did your cycle really kick in?