Help with gyno and new cycle

LifterLou82

Awards
Hey guys I've developed a mild case of gyno. Had it for about 7 months now hoping It would go away. Bloods are fine doctor just told me to leave it it will go away but that hasnt happened which has led me to running another cycle.

I was using DMz2 with eradicate via directions on the bottles.
I also was taking blockade.
This being my first cycle and new to the PH world I did not properly PCT

I want to start a cycle of Tr3n and try to get this gyno UNDER CONTROL(the hard tissue under both nipples and puffyness)

I have Tr3n, blockade , novedex xt and lean fuel extreme on hand.

I've read so many mixed reviews it's doing my head in.

I'd prefer to get the lumps and puffyness gone before I start anything again but one thing I did notice when I started my second ever cycle about 5 months ago of DmZ 3 the lumps went away. But then came back after the cycle.

Really need some advice..I've read run letro..run forma ...run nolva.....is there any ProHormone course of action I can take to fix this issue up? Without getting prescriptions for letro and the rest.
I would much rather try to fix this with the PH bottle stuff if that's even possible.

Massive apologies for my naivety. I have read a lot of info and it is all a lot to take in I do understand how to cycle properly now and to properly pct just want to get these damn lumps and puffyness sorted.
Any help please guys would be amazing.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I've developed a mild case of gyno. Had it for about 7 months now hoping It would go away. Bloods are fine doctor just told me to leave it it will go away but that hasnt happened which has led me to running another cycle.

I was using DMz2 with eradicate via directions on the bottles.
I also was taking blockade.
This being my first cycle and new to the PH world I did not properly PCT

I want to start a cycle of Tr3n and try to get this gyno UNDER CONTROL(the hard tissue under both nipples and puffyness)

I have Tr3n, blockade , novedex xt and lean fuel extreme on hand.

I've read so many mixed reviews it's doing my head in.

I'd prefer to get the lumps and puffyness gone before I start anything again but one thing I did notice when I started my second ever cycle about 5 months ago of DmZ 3 the lumps went away. But then came back after the cycle.

Really need some advice..I've read run letro..run forma ...run nolva.....is there any ProHormone course of action I can take to fix this issue up? Without getting prescriptions for letro and the rest.
I would much rather try to fix this with the PH bottle stuff if that's even possible.

Massive apologies for my naivety. I have read a lot of info and it is all a lot to take in I do understand how to cycle properly now and to properly pct just want to get these damn lumps and puffyness sorted.
Any help please guys would be amazing.
Prohormones absolutely will not reverse gyno. The symptoms might alleviate a bit while on but in actuality will probably get worse. I'll let others chime in with suggestions on a gyno reversal protocol, but you will definitely need pharma grade or a research chem.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
1. Dont run a ph/aas. 2. Dont touch your nips. 3. Is it actually gyno diagnosed by a doctor? 4. If so, look up Raloxifene or Letro (I'll let other guys chime in more on this).

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox and letrone blr, work wonders on mine. 60mg ralox for first week then 30mgs a day. Alternated
1-2 caps per week with letrone so it lasted 45 days. Then kept ralox until lump was almost nonexistent. If the lump has been there long enough you can't get rid of it, but you can get it do its not noticeable. You will just need to be careful with other cycles as it will be very sensitive and puff up with pretty much anything not natty.

LifterLou82

Awards
I just ordered letro ironmag research
Anyone know the dose I should follow

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Definitely don't run trenavar lol...That'll just introduce you to prolactin, making your nips more puffy and making them lactate. As Donnie said, don't touch them, it'll only make it worse. I would look into raloxifene as well, apparently works wonders for reducing breast tissue. yates84 would probably know how to fix yo tits

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol. Just lol. Definitely do some (a LOT) of research before you touch a hormone product again. Don't even think of using that tr3n yet. You need a legit AI on hand on cycles to quickly and effectively address and alleviate estrogen sides such as gyno. None of that OTC crap is going to effectively get the job done. Get your hands on some exemestane, raloxifene for thegyno, and maybe letro if it's bad.
Also make sure you get a SERM for your PCT. Clomid and/or nolvadex.
But I highly recommend, for your own health and safety, that you don't run another cycle until you've done a lot more research.
Good luck.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Lol. Just lol. Definitely do some (a LOT) of research before you touch a hormone product again. Don't even think of using that tr3n yet. You need a legit AI on hand on cycles to quickly and effectively address and alleviate estrogen sides such as gyno. None of that OTC crap is going to effectively get the job done. Get your hands on some exemestane, raloxifene for thegyno, and maybe letro if it's bad.
Also make sure you get a SERM for your PCT. Clomid and/or nolvadex.
But I highly recommend, for your own health and safety, that you don't run another cycle until you've done a lot more research.
Good luck.
Op already ordered letro. I think aromasin would've been better but idk mayne lol. I also recommended ralox

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Op already ordered letro. I think aromasin would've been better but idk mayne lol. I also recommended ralox
Letro is a good way to initially shrink it as well as getting on some ralox but aromasin will be a good way to keep it down after you've got it shrank down.
I have a lot of gyno issues, I ran a bottle of letro post cycle and now I just take .5mg adex anytime I see my nips getting a little puffy. When I was on cycle there were multiple legit hard lumps and they are all gone/tiny to the point of undetectable now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely don't run trenavar lol...That'll just introduce you to prolactin, making your nips more puffy and making them lactate. As Donnie said, don't touch them, it'll only make it worse. I would look into raloxifene as well, apparently works wonders for reducing breast tissue. yates84 would probably know how to fix yo tits
I agree with everyone here, another cycle is not the answer. Exemestane and raloxifene is what you want, will get rid of the gyno and won't make you feel like sh1t like letro will.