First time trying..help please

customchevy

Awards
This would be my first time trying anything other than protein and creatine so I would like some help please. I got a bottle of EPG ostalean and EPG testoshred for free from a friend and had some questions. I tried to look up some info online but wasn't very helpful so I came here.
The ostalean is (ostarine) at 25mg per pill.. says suggested use is 2 per day and the Testoshred is D-Aspartic Acid at 2000mg, bulbine natalensis at 100mg, androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione at 40mg
Since in new to this should I take the recommended dosage? Should I be stacking these to products together or take one bottle first and then the second product? And also would I need a PCT while taking or after taking this?
Obviously I'm completely lost so any help would be awesome if others have tried.. thanks in advance guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 mg ostarine is pretty high for a first time using anything hormonal. I would keep it at 25 mg per day for up to 8 weeks. Save the Testoshred for use during pct. You do know that this is anabolic and suppressive right? It will require a SERM based pct regimen for at least 4 weeks. Rebirth would be a reliable OTC option. Otherwise, you will need to obtain a rc/pharma SERM. Age and background would be helpful to give you the best advice.

customchevy

Awards
28 yo been lifting solid 5 days a week for about 5 years now weighing around 180lbs at 9% body fat.. bench was up to 305 at one point squat 335 currently and DL 355
Like I said never messed with anything like this so not too sure about this kinda stuff

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
28 yo been lifting solid 5 days a week for about 5 years now weighing around 180lbs at 9% body fat.. bench was up to 305 at one point squat 335 currently and DL 355
Like I said never messed with anything like this so not too sure about this kinda stuff
Sounds like age and training are at a point where you could consider dabbling with anabolics. Osta is a good way to get your feet wet, but make sure you understand all the components of an anabolic cycle before starting.

customchevy

Awards
Ok thanks for the help jebrook.. so what would you recommend that I get as a pct and if I do the 25mg shoukd I only take for 8 weeks that would leave me with half the bottle for another cycle in a few months

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks for the help jebrook.. so what would you recommend that I get as a pct and if I do the 25mg shoukd I only take for 8 weeks that would leave me with half the bottle for another cycle in a few months
Osta can be run for longer cycles. A lot will depend on how you respond and how well your pct is built. Dma378 or yates84 would be good resources for Ostarine. Both have a lot of experience with it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 mg ostarine is pretty high for a first time using anything hormonal. I would keep it at 25 mg per day for up to 8 weeks. Save the Testoshred for use during pct. You do know that this is anabolic and suppressive right? It will require a SERM based pct regimen for at least 4 weeks. Rebirth would be a reliable OTC option. Otherwise, you will need to obtain a rc/pharma SERM. Age and background would be helpful to give you the best advice.
Thanks for the mention Jebrook

But this post ^^^ has it covered man. 25mg/day is preety standard. 50 would be extreme. Get a SERM to run a proper pct with that test booster (I assume that's what it is).

Yates has you covered with that link as well. Ton of good info in there.

customchevy

Awards
Ok so I'll pick up rebirth by black lions and I have access to Nolvadex or clomid should I grab either of those as well? As I said earlier I'm néw to this so just wanna make sure I'm covered. Thanks again for all the help guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I'll pick up rebirth by black lions and I have access to Nolvadex or clomid should I grab either of those as well? As I said earlier I'm néw to this so just wanna make sure I'm covered. Thanks again for all the help guys
Rebirth is solid. I've used it a couple times. If your Nolva or Clomid source is pharma grade it's definitely gonna be stronger and preferred. If it's an economic chem I would do Rebirth and Nolva or Clomid.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I just started a cycle of Osta at 25mg ED. I am planning just six weeks and then seeing how I am doing. I got bloods done before starting and will get them done after (pre and post PCT), so as to have a baseline to compare the "after" levels. From reading, it appears that Osta affects everyone differently and some people get slightly suppressed, while others get pretty much shut down.
I think many of guys on the forum have lots of experience, so they have a feel for how they are doing, but as a first timer I would recommend getting bloods done. And a lot of reading, to make sure you have your expectations right and you minimize surprises.
Just my 2 cents, as this is my first rodeo.

customchevy

Awards
I'm planning on starting this run in a month when my shoulder fully heals up. I'm going to be purchasing rebirth and curious if I should get viron from BLR and also get armistane? The guy I was going to get the Nolvadex from said it's a research form so he isn't too sure on the potency.. so just looking for other options

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'm planning on starting this run in a month when my shoulder fully heals up. I'm going to be purchasing rebirth and curious if I should get viron from BLR and also get armistane? The guy I was going to get the Nolvadex from said it's a research form so he isn't too sure on the potency.. so just looking for other options
Research Chemicals are better than nothing, and if the source is gtg you should be fine. If your planning on getting arimistane, just get sup3r pct, it already has it in it plus plenty of other ingredients

customchevy

Awards
Started my first dosage of the osta I got from a buddy. Currently sitting at 184lbs and somewhere between 9.5-10.5% bf. I don't have calipers just going off that hand held machine from my gym so it's hard to tell how accurate. I am planning on running the osta for 8 weeks as long as everything goes as planned. My pct is a test booster with rebirth and I have gotten my hands on some nolva as well. I will also be consuming creatine, bcaa and fish oil. I have a bottle of liver support that was a month supply. Not sure if I will need to take them but I might just to stay on the safe side. I wil periodically post progress on this thread. I don't have unrealistic goals while taking osta but if I can gain 3-5 lbs of lean muscle and drop some bf I'll be happy.. thanks for all the help guys

customchevy

Awards
I received the rebirth and got hooked up on some nolva caps but they are 20mg per cap so I'm not exactly sure how to taper down..should I take 20mg per day for the 1st two weeks then take 20mg every other day? Any help would be awesome thanks guys

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received the rebirth and got hooked up on some nolva caps but they are 20mg per cap so I'm not exactly sure how to taper down..should I take 20mg per day for the 1st two weeks then take 20mg every other day? Any help would be awesome thanks guys
If they are caps then, you could do every other day to taper off. But if they're tabs it would be better to just split them in half. I say that because Pharm grade Nolva is usually in tabs to my knowledge.

customchevy

Awards
Ya they are caps. Thanks for the help bro I'll keep posting updates as the cycle continues

customchevy

Awards
So it's only been 10 days since starting the osta and not sure if it's the recently clean diet or what but already can see a little difference in muscle fullness and hardness and dropped 4 lbs on the scale but I look the same size. Diet has been pretty good breakfast@4am
Oatmeal with chocolate protein mixed in, banana, coffee
2nd meal at 9am
Either chicken fish or steak
Rice
Veggies
Blueberrys
Lunch@12
Same as 2nd meal
Dinner@6pm-7pm
Chicken fish or steak haha
Quinoa salad
Sweet potatoes or rice
Veggies
Dessert@9pm
Protein shake

customchevy

Awards
Can't wait to see what results I'll have on osta after 6-8 weeks

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
This would be my first time trying anything other than protein and creatine so I would like some help please. I got a bottle of EPG ostalean and EPG testoshred for free from a friend and had some questions. I tried to look up some info online but wasn't very helpful so I came here.
The ostalean is (ostarine) at 25mg per pill.. says suggested use is 2 per day and the Testoshred is D-Aspartic Acid at 2000mg, bulbine natalensis at 100mg, androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione at 40mg
Since in new to this should I take the recommended dosage? Should I be stacking these to products together or take one bottle first and then the second product? And also would I need a PCT while taking or after taking this?
Obviously I'm completely lost so any help would be awesome if others have tried.. thanks in advance guys
Bulbine at 100mg is nothing. You need more like 2000mg for any kind of results.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what results I'll have on osta after 6-8 weeks
Make sure your expectations are in line with what Osta can deliver. I.e. you're not going to look like Arnold after 6-8 weeks of Osta.

customchevy

Awards
Ya for sure.. maybe it's all mental I don't think I'm gonna gain massive amounts of weight and size so I won't be disappointed with 3-5 lbs of lean muscle. Part of it might be just that I'm taking something to enhance my body that I have been trying to eat super clean instead of having cheat meals turn into cheat days

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Ya for sure.. maybe it's all mental I don't think I'm gonna gain massive amounts of weight and size so I won't be disappointed with 3-5 lbs of lean muscle. Part of it might be just that I'm taking something to enhance my body that I have been trying to eat super clean instead of having cheat meals turn into cheat days
3-5 lbs is reasonable. Even up to 10 lbs, I would say.

fakeazzrock

Awards
New to the board. Also new to PH, but using a different PH. Cool to post here? Gotta check the room temperature before I start yapping at the (hands) mouth about it.

customchevy

Awards
Ya man go ahead plenty of people on here that have tons of knowledge and experience

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New to the board. Also new to PH, but using a different PH. Cool to post here? Gotta check the room temperature before I start yapping at the (hands) mouth about it.
Yeah man lets hear it. We're nice...most of the time

Breeze1

Awards
Ehat about SuperSten for first use? I also havent used anything other than protien, iv been told
To try a cycle of SuperSten (superdrol 10mg + ultradrol 10mg) at 2 tablets a day, with pure cycle support 3x a day - any suggestions?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehat about SuperSten for first use? I also havent used anything other than protien, iv been told
To try a cycle of SuperSten (superdrol 10mg + ultradrol 10mg) at 2 tablets a day, with pure cycle support 3x a day - any suggestions?
Uuugh geez bro, that's not a very welcoming first cycle. Yeah gains would be great, but sides might get the best of you. That's 2 harsh compounds in one product. You don't even know how to mitigate or handle sides from a single mild compound yet.

You already have this stuff on hand?

Breeze1

Awards
I have this stuff yeah, not taken any yet, always been abit warey of PH and such but as i say a friend recommended them but as tomorrow gets closer I want to ensure they aren't wha i want to start with

What would common sides be with these potentially?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would imagine the one you're going to feel the most is elevated blood pressure. But without a "test base", you'll likely be very lethargic starting around the second week.

Msten (Ultradrol) gave me bad insomnia and night sweats as well.

And although they're both technically considered dry compounds, with no conversion to estrogen. I have heard many cases of people experiencing symptoms of gyno from Superdrol. Perhaps prolactin related?

fakeazzrock

Awards
AMS Liquid Lean Stack - 1-Andro/Epi-1-Test (15 days each)

With it, I'm taking Finaflex & Bodytech Tribulus Pro w/Arginine along with my usual vitamins, extra fish oil pills & protein powders.

I've never taken any PH and while I believe use of almost any product can be safe (AAS, PH, HGH, etc) with proper use and monitoring, I'm also not really looking to try certain "things." 35yo and have worked out on and off since 19. In 2014 I got on a consistent 5 day program at an athletic performance center and have stayed consistent since. 2015 I got in better touch and use of my macros. Although I'm not writing them all down and making sure they're exact any more, I still follow the pattern. I went from 185ish and 12% bf to 199 and 16% bf when I did a natural bulking session. I also increased all PRs - bench 260 1RM, OH Press 175 1RM, Deadlift 400 1RM & Squat 380 1RM. I've lost a little strength trying to cut some of the bf, but haven't been willing to cut it all and lose all the strength. I'm still around 15%, and 196lbs. So I thought some reasonable PH (and reasonable pricing) may help.

Thoughts on the use & product and otc PCT?

Breeze1

Awards
I would imagine the one you're going to feel the most is elevated blood pressure. But without a "test base", you'll likely be very lethargic starting around the second week.

Msten (Ultradrol) gave me bad insomnia and night sweats as well.

And although they're both technically considered dry compounds, with no conversion to estrogen. I have heard many cases of people experiencing symptoms of gyno from Superdrol. Perhaps prolactin related?
Hmm how about if i start my on cycle 2 weeks prior + add something such as 5000mg Garlic Extract to help keep BP low, i guess id feel lethargic due to the amount of weight my body would put on, one other thing which is worse the above or Dianabol (Steroid Tablets)?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm how about if i start my on cycle 2 weeks prior + add something such as 5000mg Garlic Extract to help keep BP low, i guess id feel lethargic due to the amount of weight my body would put on, one other thing which is worse the above or Dianabol (Steroid Tablets)?
The lethargy is mostly from your natural test production being shut down. Which is why you'll see the term "test base" thrown around a lot. It's another compound that basically masks the effects of shut-down by keeping energy levels up, libido up, etc. And can also add to gains. Problem is, some of them also come with their own associated side effects. Estrogen related.

Dbol is no exception. Wouldn't run it without actual Testosterone personally. You might have a good cycle of Dbol and something like epiandro that is dry and has minimal sides. I would actually be in favor of that over the SD and Msten combo as a first cycle.

Breeze1

Awards
PM'd you dude, yeah i tried DBol about 5 years ago on a cycle on its own, no on cycle support, no Post support or anything (stupid I know) but I was less cautious then, but as my PM says think im gonna test HD first :)

customchevy

Awards
Ok so been on that osta for 4 weeks tomorrow and can say that this stuff is pretty good no complaints here. My waist has shrunk all my shorts and pants are getting more baggy and more noticeable abs. I have started doing more cardio but not a ton I was doing about an hour a week now about 2 hours a week from treadmill, rows and jump rope. Strength has gone up but due to a previously separated shoulder still unable to bench or shoulder press heavy. Definitely will order more of this

Timjt

Timjt

Awards
Hey I'm new here too I was going to run some ostra shred but am pretty gyno prone some I'm worried about the rebound... Anyone have any suggestions on ph for cutting already have liver support, DAA and can get nolva easily

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey I'm new here too I was going to run some ostra shred but am pretty gyno prone some I'm worried about the rebound... Anyone have any suggestions on ph for cutting already have liver support, DAA and can get nolva easily

if you are prone and worried about the rebound, why not use a nat product. if you put in the same hard work and diet you will gain size. Ok, its not going to be double what you "MAY" get with a ph/ sarm, but at least the gains are safer for you and if you put on 3-6 lbs, modestly, theres nothing wrong with that at all.

I say may because everyone reacts different and depends on routine and diet

Timjt

Timjt

Awards
I agree I haven't done a lot of research in natty products which company's/products do you recommend haven't heard of much success

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I agree I haven't done a lot of research in natty products which company's/products do you recommend haven't heard of much success

i have thought about it once in awhile but, of course we hear "oh please what will a natural product do?" to be perfectly honest bro, i have read about many but never used one. However, i will be using one starting in july. Ep1C unleashed as well as using Tr1umph (which i use now) have had pretty good reviews. this isnt a sales pitch, please believe. But I am asking an OL rep to help with this. Obviously your choice, but when you decide, please let me know and hopefully you will do a log
Jebrook

would like to hear your feed back on this if you dont mind and thanks bro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You say you are prone to gyno. Is this pubertal gyno, a result of hormone usage, or a result of genetics and being overweight at one time or another?

Timjt

Timjt

Awards
You say you are prone to gyno. Is this pubertal gyno, a result of hormone usage, or a result of genetics and being overweight at one time or another?
It's hormone usage years back when I was playing football 2 m-drol cycles later lol

Timjt

Timjt

Awards
i have thought about it once in awhile but, of course we hear "oh please what will a natural product do?" to be perfectly honest bro, i have read about many but never used one. However, i will be using one starting in july. Ep1C unleashed as well as using Tr1umph (which i use now) have had pretty good reviews. this isnt a sales pitch, please believe. But I am asking an OL rep to help with this. Obviously your choice, but when you decide, please let me know and hopefully you will do a log
Jebrook

would like to hear your feed back on this if you dont mind and thanks bro
Awesome I will look into those products and keep you posted thanks for the input

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Awesome I will look into those products and keep you posted thanks for the input

tr1umph i can vouch for 110 % and yes please do. need anything else, just ask

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's hormone usage years back when I was playing football 2 m-drol cycles later lol

Ahh, okay. Good to know. Thanks. What are your current goals? Natty cycles are great for low risk and moderate gains as long as your expectations are realistic. For natty Supps to really be effective your diet and training really have to be on point beforehand to maximize gains.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ahhj, okay. Good to know. Thanks. What are your current goals? Natty cycles are great for low risk and moderate gains as long as your expectations are realistic. For natty Supps to really be effective your diet and training really have to be on point beforehand to maximize gains.
agree 100% - as long as your serious and working hard, well then the rest is all gainz

thanks for the help bro

Timjt

Timjt

Awards
Right now I'm 6'2 235 at around 13-14% body fat...lift 6 days a week, diets on point and upped my cardio to 30 minutes 4 times a week looking to drop down to low 220's

Timjt

Timjt

Awards
Taking in around 2500-2600 cal a day lowest I want to drop is 2200 probably when I hit around 225

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking in around 2500-2600 cal a day lowest I want to drop is 2200 probably when I hit around 225

Right on. So cutting is your goal basically and preserve muscle mass. Super-11 would be great for cutting. It is hormonal but very mild in regards to side effects. Natty route, Triumph/xgels would be great for size,fullness, and strength while on a caloric deficit. (-)-Epicatechin(Epic) improves endurance type strength and vascularity. Maybe not the best option for you at this point. Laxogenin (Strength Unleashed) has nutrient partitioning effects for many people. It's great if you have the money to spend but the previous options would be more beneficial for your cut IMO. Also, a fat burner like Ignit3 helps anytime on a cut. Some people don't like fatburners though. Let me know if you have any questions about these suggestions or anything else.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
stick to around 25-30mg ed IMO
and yes you should do a real PCT (clomid and or tamox for 4ish weeks.)
also i would rec a test base witht his better than DAA. inject teste or cyp or atleasta topical IMO. M1D from LG is ok as test base though not 1st pick.

ideally i would rec:

wk 1-12 500mg teste or cyp ew
wk1-6 osta 25mg ed
wk 14-18/19 PCT 35-50mg clomi ed and 20mg tamox ed