Please Help! Cycle Advise for Havoc + Dermatrest

Tobias86

Awards
Hello everyone,

I am looking to do my 3rd ph/ds cycle. I have only done mild non methyl cycles thus far. I have decided for this lean bulk cycle to run Havoc and Dermatrest. Here are my current stats.

5'8" , 185lbs, approx. 15% bf

I plan to eat very clean and at about 500-750 cals above maintenance. Macro split will be either 50-30-20 or 40-40-20.

I had planned on running the cycle as followed:

Havoc- 30-30-40-40-40

Dermatrest- 50-75-75-100-100-100

On cycle support: Ar1macare pro, Fish oil, multi, taurine as needed, hawthornberry,

AI on hand and as needed: Exemestane

Pct: Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Super PCT- 4/4/3/3/2/1
Reduce XT- 0/0/2/2/2/2

Now I need any advice on changes to my cycle, on cycle support and PCT.

I'm mostly confused about if I should take an AI such as exemestane on cycle ED or EOD or only as needed since I do know Trest aromatizes a lot? I know Ar1macare pro does have an otc AI included in it. I also have OL Eliminate too.

Also as for my PCT is it enough and should I run an AI during it for possible estrogen rebound and if so how should it be staggered? Plus shpuld I run Ar1macare pro post cycle?

Thanks in advance for any advice. Money is no issue so feel free to let me know if I need anything else to add.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hold off on the exemestane, you won't need it until the 3rd or maybe 4th week.
I would not use armicare pro and eliminate, too much armistane and won't really help with estrogen but will hurt your joints. If you want to run exemestane in pct then just go:
Exem 0/0/12.5e3d/12.5e3d/12.5e3d/12.5e3d
Should be plenty to keep the rebound off of you.