old school PH run

starterchems

starterchems

Awards
I found two bottles of competitive edge labs stano-drol and d-plex and 1 bottle of andro mass. All bottles are unopened. not kept in a fridge but out of sunlight.
was looking for a little advice on how to run this. it will be my fourth ph run. was thinking of going something like this

week 1
stano 3 caps a day
d-plex 3 caps a day
andromass 4 caps a day

week 2-4
stano 3 caps a day
d-plex 3 caps a day
andromass 6 caps a day

week 4-6
stano 4 caps a day
d-plex 4 caps a day

week 6-10
erase pro 1 cap
REVERSITOL 3 caps
DAA 3 grams
Rebirth 2 caps

my stats 25 5'2" 165 bf around 12-17% don't track to closely. would appreciate any advice on this cycle. would also be happy to run a log for this if people have any interests.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only advice I have is to get a SERM for PCT. I know mw1 knows about those two CEL products. I'm not too familiar.

starterchems

starterchems

Awards
you think running some nova at 20 mg for 4 weeks would be a better call than the current PCT plan?

starterchems

starterchems

Awards
ok cool thanks for the advice rather get everything back up and running as quick as possible, try to keep all the potential gains hahah

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
And op, just run a serm with sup3r pct and grab a cycle support to run on cycle

starterchems

starterchems

Awards
it just depends on the cycle if its a light cycle less would be needed as the shut down would not be as severe.

starterchems

starterchems

Awards
yes good call on the cycle support Iv already started on liv car 52 and will continue running it throughout pct will also add in hawthorn berry and taurine for potential back pumps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What's the benefits of 40/40/20/20??I ran 20/20/10/10 last time, is 40/40/20/20 that much better lol?
I haven't seen anything to suggest that 40/40/20/20 is better for the sake of PCT personally, I'd be curious to know why Tbone recommended that dosage over 20/20/10/10 as well.

starterchems

starterchems

Awards
Lol well i will go with either the 40/40/20/20 or the 20/20/10/10 depending on how shut down I feel