Epistane - Tren Stack

morata9

morata9

Awards
hey guys
i'm going to planning the second ph cycle after i took Rpn Havoc 3 months ago. Can you help me to planning a cycle with the stack Epistane-Trenadrol? I know this stack is pretty good in cutting, but i should try it in a moderate bulking. Oxanovar and Trenadrol of KiloSports are good stuff ? What can I take to maintain high libido during the cycle ?
The cycle would look like this:
Arimacare pro Olympus Labs 4cps a day
Omega3 and Multi vitamins
Oxanovar ?????
Trenadrol ?????
PCT: Nolva 20 20 10 10
Super PCT Olympus labs 4cps a day
Ostarine Olympus labs 10mg for 4 week
Driven Sports Frenzy
I need an advice on epi tren dosage and cycle length..
thanks for help and sorry for my English.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
hey guys
i'm going to planning the second ph cycle after i took Rpn Havoc 3 months ago. Can you help me to planning a cycle with the stack Epistane-Trenadrol? I know this stack is pretty good in cutting, but i should try it in a moderate bulking. Oxanovar and Trenadrol of KiloSports are good stuff ? What can I take to maintain high libido during the cycle ?
Oxanovar ?????
Trenadrol ?????
Driven Sports Frenzy
Do not run ostarine in your damn pct.....Run the sup3r pct at the full dosage of 10 caps per day. Find a different epistane and trenavar product, that company looks like ****. How you dose it is up to you, sweet point for epi is 30-40mg and trenavar is 90-120, goodluck m8

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
hey guys
Oxanovar ?????
Trenadrol ?????
Driven Sports Frenzy
And to maintain high libido you could run dermacrine, androvar, 4 andro or trest

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kiliosports was a legit company years ago. Trenadrol was 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone and not Trenavar. I didn't think Kilosports was still around. I remember purchasing a bottle of the stuff when it first came out maybe 2004?. I returned it because of the fear that it supposedly was extremely toxic. Heard/read that everyone loved it though.

http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

I think they might have changed it to trenavar though, supposedly the original was 3mg tabs. The changed version was 30 mg of trenavar.

morata9

morata9

Awards
thanks guys for the answers..
can you help me for the cycle and pct in detail ? Brand of ph, dosage, cycle lenght. Dermacrine is good for libido and also for lethargy ?

morata9

morata9

Awards
Epi5tane Oympus Labs 120cps (15mg)
Tren Olympus Labs 90cps (30mg)
These products are ok ? As second cycle, which are the correct dosage ? 4 or 6 weeks ?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
These products are ok ? As second cycle, which are the correct dosage ? 4 or 6 weeks ?
Sweet point for trenavar os typically 90-120 and epistane is usually 30-45. I would run for 6 weeks as they usually dont take full effect until 2-3 full weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are the best epistane and tren products you could possibly get. I've never had anything but amazing results from Olympus labs.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Those are the best epistane and tren products you could possibly get. I've never had anything but amazing results from Olympus labs.
in a moderate bulking which results I can expect from this cycle ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its user dependant but I've ran epistane twice now, once with tren and once with trest, and gained around 15 pounds each time.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Whats your cycle experience? Epistane as a first cycle is very effective. I gained 15.5lbs while reducing bodyfat on epistane in 4 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your cycle experience? Epistane as a first cycle is very effective. I gained 15.5lbs while reducing bodyfat on epistane in 4 weeks
First cycles are almost always great for big gains. It's after that first one where you start to chase the dragon lol

morata9

morata9

Awards
ok thanks..
i've not decided yet between epi/trest or epi/tren. I'm 1.90 for 90kg. I'd like to move up in weight for 4 or 5 kg but I would not increase body fat. Can I increase of 4 or 5 kg and lose fat at the same time ? Because of genetics I have not sculpted abs . I usually accumulate fat in the abdominal area . I had thought about doing the stack epi/trest now for bulk, and do epi/tren in summer for recomp/cutting. My goal is to arrive in July to 95kg with a lower fat mass. What's the best choice ? Epi/trest now and epi/tren in July or epi/tren in both cycle ?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
ok thanks..
i've not decided yet between epi/trest or epi/tren. I'm 1.90 for 90kg. I'd like to move up in weight for 4 or 5 kg but I would not increase body fat. Can I increase of 4 or 5 kg and lose fat at the same time ? Because of genetics I have not sculpted abs . I usually accumulate fat in the abdominal area . I had thought about doing the stack epi/trest now for bulk, and do epi/tren in summer for recomp/cutting. My goal is to arrive in July to 95kg with a lower fat mass. What's the best choice ? Epi/trest now and epi/tren in July or epi/tren in both cycle ?
Epistane/Trenavar/Androvar. You need a test base, das why i said androvar, and it will help with cutting as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane/Trenavar/Androvar. You need a test base, das why i said androvar, and it will help with cutting as well.
No Androvar isn't a test base at all. A "test base" needs to be something that converts to estrogen. Running something as dry as epiandro for a test base is dumb. I know a lot of people use it for that purpose but it's still dumb. Either use actual testosterone, Trest, or Dermacrine.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
No Androvar isn't a test base at all. A "test base" needs to be something that converts to estrogen. Running something as dry as epiandro for a test base is dumb. I know a lot of people use it for that purpose but it's still dumb. Either use actual testosterone, Trest, or Dermacrine.
I thought epiandrosterone was a decent test base. But if not, go dermacrine like me ;)

morata9

morata9

Awards
Epistane O.labs 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n O.labs 30/30/60/60/90/90
Cycle assist (with 2 weeks pre-load)
PCT
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Sup3r pct ol
Epic Unleashed
TD Formestane from 3 week of pct for estrogen rebound

Any help ?