GAINNSSS TIMEEEE - LG Sciences Bulk Kit W/ Cyclosome Delivery!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am absolutely stoked to start logging this awesome series of products!

LG Sciences Bulk Kit with the new Cyclosome Delivery

image1 (4).JPG

It consists of:
1-Andro - 2 tabs per day - (1 breakfast / 1 dinner)
4-Andro - 2 tabs per day - (1 breakfast / 1 lunch)
M1D Andro - 3 tabs per day (1 at each meal time)

I am on day 2 so far doing an HST routine of m/w/f full body. Routine is 15/10/5 rep ranges.

Before Cycle Torso Pictures - Weight: 191 lbs

Main lagging parts:
- pecs, my shoulders are so damn big that it's taking forever to bring these up to proportion
- lower quad/calves, i work them just as hard as everything else, but what can i say i have chicken legs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Right away I can tell you that the pill/tab form of these is wayyy more convenient and I am very happy to have these back instead of liquid versions. Very easy for dosing while in office or traveling around, so convenience factor is quite high.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Finished up my workout today and man my cardio sucksssss. A full body hst routine leaves me so winded it is embarrassing. I can't get pictures to upload on mobile so I will wait till I'm at a desktop to get pics.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Dry weight: 191 lbs

Pictures added of my torso to post #1, legs are lagging behind upper body in growth.

Routine
Barbell Squat
15 x 155 x 2

Seated Leg Curl
15x105x2

Barbell Incline
15x155x2

Chin Up
15x2

Seated Cable Row (i do a concentrated squeeze on these)
15x80x2

Seated Barbell Shoulder Press
15x95x2

Reverse Pec Deck
15x105x2

Alt DB Curl
15x25x2

Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension
15x60x2

Seated Single Leg Calf Raise
15x25x3

Seated Calf Press Machine
18x160x2

Hammer Strength Incline
25x10x1
65x8x1

Supplements

2 tabs LG Sciences 4Andro
3 tabs LG Sciences 1Andro
3 tabs LG Sciences M1D Andro
1/2 scoop APS Mesmorph Rocket Pop
1 scoop iForce 100% Whey Protean Blue Berry Muffin

Notes
I am too early to nice anything from these compounds yet, however this HST full body routine is kicking my ass cardio and endurance wise. I was toast by the time I got to seated overhead press. My previous cycle of HST I finished with 145x15x2 and I just don't see myself getting near that this 15 rep cycle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Supplements

Notes
Off day. Went golfing and enjoyed the beautiful weather out here in texas right now.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What's your pct and support supplements look like?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What's your pct and support supplements look like?
Pct I will be running iforce reversitiol v2, testobolan and some other stuff. Otc pct should be fine.

No support supps beyond prostate and bp daily supps

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Pct I will be running iforce reversitiol v2, testobolan and some other stuff. Otc pct should be fine.

No support supps beyond prostate and bp daily supps
Otc may be fine but why risk it???Running a serm would also help you recover quicker and preserve more gains, I'd still run a serm man.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I would just add a serm to your pct supps, or if you havent bought all of that yet, just run sup3r pct with a serm

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Otc may be fine but why risk it???Running a serm would also help you recover quicker and preserve more gains, I'd still run a serm man.
Appreciate the advice, but a serm isn't really necessary for this mild of a cycle.

I do blood work before and after each cycle to make sure I recover post pct, if I'm not recovered via bloods then I will consider a 20/20/10/10 of nolva. I'm well prepared with what I have on hand should I need it.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Appreciate the advice, but a serm isn't really necessary for this mild of a cycle.

I do blood work before and after each cycle to make sure I recover post pct, if I'm not recovered via bloods then I will consider a 20/20/10/10 of nolva. I'm well prepared with what I have on hand should I need it.
You probably have more experience than me man, you do you haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You probably have more experience than me man, you do you haha
Yeah man, I am of the belief that SERMs are pushed in many cases where an OTC PCT is just fine. I would venture to bet that 9.9/10 folks who push SERMs do so because it's all they've heard through the grapevine, and have never tried an OTC PCT based on scientifically supported ingredients. Instead they'd rather buy nolvadex, clomid, torem, AI's, T3, etc from research chems and underground labs and hope they are potent.

I also question how many of these people have ever even done cycle pre/post bloods to compare baseline to see if they are "recovered".

Go find out how many people purchase bunk RC grade items. It happens. I'm fortunate where I have options beyond RC if need be, but a mild cycle like this I should be fine.

Anyways, thanks for joining along... don't mean to come off brash and am always open to advice/suggestions.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah man, I am of the belief that SERMs are pushed in many cases where an OTC PCT is just fine. I would venture to bet that 9.9/10 folks who push SERMs do so because it's all they've heard through the grapevine, and have never tried an OTC PCT based on scientifically supported ingredients. Instead they'd rather buy nolvadex, clomid, torem, AI's, T3, etc from research chems and underground labs and hope they are potent.

I also question how many of these people have ever even done cycle pre/post bloods to compare baseline to see if they are "recovered".

Go find out how many people purchase bunk RC grade items. It happens. I'm fortunate where I have options beyond RC if need be, but a mild cycle like this I should be fine.

Anyways, thanks for joining along... don't mean to come off brash and am always open to advice/suggestions.
That makes perfect sense to me lol, i completely agree with plenty of research chems being bunk and/or underdosed. I do know people that have recovered fine off of otc pct from cycles stronger than this so guess you'll be gucci. My last serm was rc and i think it was underdosed tbh, i have a hookup for pharma now and will run it next cycle

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I like your style rest day on the golf course. We are unusually warm, but it's raining. Guys are still golfing and hoping for a round on Christmas. Not me though.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Supplements

Notes - Day 5
Was able to do finish with 2 working sets of 15 reps at 185 lbs on barbell squat. Could have mustered more, i think 205 would be max, but I am please none the less.

Notes - Day 6
Crammed in another session of full body HST to account for my workout partners going out of town for Christmas. My body was exhausted from yesterday, but finished sumo deadlifts with 225 x 15 x 2, absolute breeze. I have pulled 405 x 5 before as my best, so this was pretty light. Nice leg pump for sure.

I am starting to notice full body muscle fullness throughout the day. I can tell on my clothes too, almost as if I was taking a nitric oxide product throughout the day (which I am not). No increased strength to note as of yet.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In in in

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Supplements

Notes
Today is an offday, took it easy after work and just laying on the couch programming ;p. I ordered an extra bottle of the 4andro and 1andro. I will be bumping the 1andro up to 200mg per day when it gets here (4 tabs per day) and possibly bumping up the 4 andro. I owe you guys a dry weight in to finish out week 1, but I will get that to you tomorrow morning.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Progress
Dry weight: 193 lbs (+ 2 lbs) on non-digital scale

I have been as high as 197 on a non-digital scale, but that is with food instake in me.

Supplements

Notes
Lethargy was more noticeable this week, so things are starting to kick in. Appetite has been massive. I am holding a little bit more water than usual I feel like. Strength is slightly up, but on my HST routine my cardio kills me more than my strength limitation.

Pics

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting to see how 200mg 1-andro treats you.. I want to try it at 300-400mg.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to see how 200mg 1-andro treats you.. I want to try it at 300-400mg.
Yeah, I may bump it up even higher and see what happens.

Day 21

Supplements

Notes
Continuing to feel good. My diet and kcals have been off this week due to a variety of reasons. I don't expect to see much weight gain because of it :/. Strength is great, pulled 295 x 10 x 2 on sumo deadlifts on Monday, today I'll be working through squats and the rest of my HST 10 rep routine. My PR is 405 (or 415?) x 5 on deadlift, so I will be trying to pull more than that on in our 5 rep phase of HST.

My lethargy has subsided and is not noticeable at this time.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Things are still going good, feeling great. We're down to the 5 rep range on our HST routine, and I am so stoked to see what I can pull/push at the lower range.

Finished up with 315 x 10 x 2 on sumo deadlifting on Friday. Came nicely and felt awesome. I will get you guys an updated weigh in today.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
Progress
Dry weight: 196 lbs (+ 5 lbs) on non-digital scale

Supplements
2 scoop iForce 100% Whey Protean Blue Berry Muffin
1/2 scoop APS Nutrition Mesmorph
1 scoop iForce Hemavo2

Notes
Woo, I feel awesome. Yesterdays 5 rep squat sets used 295x5, incline with 205x5. Didn't struggle at all with either and felt great. I am definitely feeling more full, and it's something my wife is noticing. I rotate the same polos weekly and they've become noticeably tighter around my arms and chest. Always have been tight on my back and shoulders.

I have another bottle of 4Andro and 1Andro on the way. IMO it's been noticeable the most this week and I wish to keep it going.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What flavor Hemavo2 are you using?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hit 335 x 5 x 2 on deadlift and 215 x 5 x 2 on incline. Incline was easy. Deadlift not so much. I had a terrible back tightening after deads where it felt weird to stand up or walk for about 15 minutes. Fine now but it was quite weird, my form must have been off on the second set because I was fine on set one.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Gains are still coming and I am very happy with this cycle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 35
Progress
Dry weight: 197 lbs (+ 6 lbs) on non-digital scale

Supplements
4 tabs LG Sciences 4Andro
4 tabs LG Sciences 1Andro
2 scoop iForce 100% Whey Protean Red Velvet Cake
3/4 scoop APS Nutrition Mesmorph

Notes
Alright so my bulk kit is complete. Overall I went up 5 lbs dosing based off the instructions. I think that's pretty good for how great I felt.

I had to use some spare 4dhea to hold me over until my bottle of LG 1Andro and 4Andro arrived, but it came today! I am officially doing 4 tabs of LG 4Andro per day and 4tabs of LG 1Andro per day. That will make these two bottle last 15 days, giving me a total cycle of 50 days. That's a bit longer than I'd like to stay on these, but I don't want any extra laying around.

I am really excited to see what these do at the increased dosages. Tonight I put up 225 x 5 x 2 on incline without real trouble which was exciting. 315 for my squat work at parallel. 40 lbs for DB curls no sweat. I am feeling good. Friday marks the final day of our HST routine as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man.. solid gains! 5lb if it is legit muscle is freakin good!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Subd in for end results better late than never

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Naw log is still going on I just completed the bulk kit, still running my extra bittles

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

Progress
Dry weight: N/A

Supplements
1 scoop iForce 100% Whey Protean Red Velvet Cake

Notes
I feel like a million bucks. 4 tabs a day of each is fantastic. We finished HST and we have now moved to a 3 day split of push pull legs modified a bit. We are doing our chest work primarily with DB and cables.

Today was legs and shoulder. 5x5 and finished with 275 no sweat. We then rolled into a couple working sets of deadlift which I finished at 335 x 5 with no issues (although it makes a huge difference to do squats before these than just going straight into these. I was definitely moving slower than I would have fresh). We then went into lying leg curls, and leg press, and then worked calves and shoulders. I am feeling great, and I really think I want to start at 4/tabs per day for each of these from the beginning next time. If I have more bottles maybe even take the dosage higher. Overall feeling fantastic and very pleased, my fullness is certainly noticeable as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some nice doses of 1-andro bro.. I plan running 300mg!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Worked push b and finished flat barbell bench with 245x5 felt great. Weight was 198. Sorry for the informal update but things were great!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Day 42

Progress
Dry weight: N/A

Supplements
1 scoop iForce 100% Whey Protean Red Velvet Cake

Notes
I feel like a million bucks. 4 tabs a day of each is fantastic. We finished HST and we have now moved to a 3 day split of push pull legs modified a bit. We are doing our chest work primarily with DB and cables.

Today was legs and shoulder. 5x5 and finished with 275 no sweat. We then rolled into a couple working sets of deadlift which I finished at 335 x 5 with no issues (although it makes a huge difference to do squats before these than just going straight into these. I was definitely moving slower than I would have fresh). We then went into lying leg curls, and leg press, and then worked calves and shoulders. I am feeling great, and I really think I want to start at 4/tabs per day for each of these from the beginning next time. If I have more bottles maybe even take the dosage higher. Overall feeling fantastic and very pleased, my fullness is certainly noticeable as well.
Looking great! Excited to see you've bumped it up to 4 tabs. Doing 4 tabs of the 1-Andro as you know right now. Only three days in and starting to feel some really positive things. ?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Worked push b and finished flat barbell bench with 245x5 felt great. Weight was 198. Sorry for the informal update but things were great!
Good to see things are going great for you

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys I am in PCT now with Reversitol V2 and Testobolan. I finished out the cycle at 199 which was an 11 lbs gain. I am pleased with the size (I've had to purchase new work clothes and all my vnecks are too tight). Arms are now over 16 inches which is an increase compared to pre-cycle. My legs have seen noticable growth as my jeans are tighter.

I really think for me a combination of push pull legs and HST produces some awesome gains on and off cycle. I will definitely be running 4Andro and 1Andro again, and I'd think I'd like to try them both mega dosed up to 4-6 caps per day just to see what kind of gains I get.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11lbs on what I consider to be a pretty small dose on these is amazing. Great logo man!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bulking 8