Designing my 2nd and 3rd Cycles

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Hello gentlemen and welcome to my thread,

I am currently on PCT period after my 1st Cycle ever, on SARMS, specifically was running Ostarine, LGD4033 and MK 677/Ibutamoren and I'm here to share my thoughts regarding my upcoming 2nd and 3rd Cycle just so i can prepare myself way before the time comes (financially mostly but also to hear some advice and thoughts regarding my plans hehe).

[HR][/HR]

2nd Cycle - 6 Weeks on ProHormones

Olympus Labs Ep15tane - Dosages: 30/30/45/45/45/45
BPS Dermacrine - Dosages: 3~4 pumps

On Cycle Support:

Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
Pura D’or Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo (Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo)
Omega-3 FishOil (SCITEC)
Mega Daily One Plus Multivitamins (SCITEC)
Joint X by (SCITEC)

PCT:

Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (as on label)
Clomid ( 50/ 50/ 25/ 25 )

[HR][/HR]

3rd Cycle - 6 Weeks on ProHormones

Olympus Labs TR3N - Dosages: 60/60/90/90/90/90 (maybe 60/90/90/90/120/120 depending of course on how my body reacts to Tren)
BPS Dermacrine - Dosages: 3~4 pumps
Olympus Labs Ep15tane - Dosages: 30/30/45/45/45/45

On Cycle Support:

Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
Pura D’or Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo (Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo)
Omega-3 FishOil (SCITEC)
Mega Daily One Plus Multivitamins (SCITEC)
Joint X by (SCITEC)

PCT:

Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (as on label)
Clomid ( 50/ 50/ 50/ 25/ 25/ 25 ) or (50/ 50/ 25/ 25) [ ? ] (What do you think? 4 or 6 weeks?)
Nolvadex [ ? ] (Should i add them together? If yes, what should be the dosages?)

[HR][/HR]

This is it lads. I will edit this primary post on the thread adding any changes that occure due to advices and suggestions that i decide to follow on those 2 upcoming cycles, and of course a log behind this last lines in order to make it easier to follow for the people that would like to follow this thread.

Feel free to share your thoughts regarding the planning and suggest things. Do you feel/think i am missing anything? Help me out by letting me know of your opinion and thoughts on such case! :D :)

PS: Yes, I'm an Olympus Labs Fan. That won't change easily. ;p

Best regards

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Looks solid, give yourself a couple months off in between cycles. Time on+pct= time off. Dermacrine dosage is up to you, 3-4 pumps is what most people run as far as i know. Epistane felt best for me at 30, i would work up to the 45mg and if you like it then continue running it that way

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Looks solid, give yourself a couple months off in between cycles. Time on+pct= time off. Dermacrine dosage is up to you, 3-4 pumps is what most people run as far as i know. Epistane felt best for me at 30, i would work up to the 45mg and if you like it then continue running it that way
So you believe it's OK to combine Epistane with Dermacrine on first prohormone cycle?

Best regards and thanks for the reply.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
So you believe it's OK to combine Epistane with Dermacrine on first prohormone cycle?

Best regards and thanks for the reply.
I think it's a necessity. My first cycle was epistane and i ran it without a test base, by week three i felt shutdown and had a slight drop in libido, test bases are always smart hahaa

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Also, consider getting taurine for the back pumps and maybe have an ai like exemestane on hand incase rebound gyno arises

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Also, consider getting taurine for the back pumps and maybe have an ai like exemestane on hand incase rebound gyno arises
Was thinking regarding this to get either SNS Inhibit-E or SNS Inhibit-P .. no idea which is better for an AI and such tho.. Maybe an SNS rep like T-Bone could help me out..

What's your thoughts regarding this? Would it cover or i need something like Aromasin?

Best regards

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Get aromasin. You most likely won't have to use it unless you start getting puffy nips n chit lmao

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
bump.

Anyone would like to give some input feel free to join..

I still got few thoughts to discuss regarding:
  1. How does on cycle support for both cycles look like? Should i add anything?
  2. Is my PCT plan solid or should i add something extra (further than Aromasin proposal which i already got under consideration) in order to keep gains? Because i saw few posts of people proposing few supplements like Rebirth etc.
  3. Should i add Ep15tane to my 3rd Cycle or Tr3n + Dermacrine is too much already?
  4. Regarding 3rd Cycle's PCT and Clomid, what do you think? 4 or 6 weeks is better? Should i also include Nolvadex by default or not?
Cheers

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I think you should get an AI like Aromasin or Adex to have on hand, also maybe you could add Nolva low dose during/after clomid (5-10mg is still effective for estro control) in pct to prevent possible gyno rebound from the Epistane. Just a thought, I guess there are other more knowledgeable guys in here who can chime in on this :) peace

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
bump.

Anyone would like to give some input feel free to join..

I still got few thoughts to discuss regarding:
  1. How does on cycle support for both cycles look like? Should i add anything?
  2. Is my PCT plan solid or should i add something extra (further than Aromasin proposal which i already got under consideration) in order to keep gains? Because i saw few posts of people proposing few supplements like Rebirth etc.
  3. Should i add Ep15tane to my 3rd Cycle or Tr3n + Dermacrine is too much already?
  4. Regarding 3rd Cycle's PCT and Clomid, what do you think? 4 or 6 weeks is better? Should i also include Nolvadex by default or not?
Cheers
1. Cycle support looks good, could add more tudca if you want.
2. Pct is solid, 4 weeks of clomid should be enough (I run my clomid 50/50/25/25 but the first three days are 100mg to kickstart)
3. Adding ep15tane to your third cycle would be a great addition, dermacrine would be nice to compliment them.
4. 4 weeks is enough, adding nolva isn't really needed

M

Misfits88

Awards
exemestane is great for gyno rebound as it is a suicide AI. Inhibit-P you will need while running Tren to prevent and control any prolactin sides associated with Tren. Im gonna be running a similar cycle in 8 weeks. mine consist of: OL Tr3n, OL Epi5tane, OL Arimacare Pro, Inhibit-P, Dermacrine cissus xt and my PCT will include both Clomid (50,50,25,25) and Nolva (20,20,10,10) exemestane (0,0,12.5 eod,12.5 eod,[12.5 e3d x2weeks after pct]) along with OL Super PCT and OL ghar1ne and BLR follidrone. Prior to this cycle I will be bridging from anabolic trinity (osta,laxo,epiandro)...Best of luck with your upcoming cycle bro.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
exemestane is great for gyno rebound as it is a suicide AI. Inhibit-P you will need while running Tren to prevent and control any prolactin sides associated with Tren. Im gonna be running a similar cycle in 8 weeks. mine consist of: OL Tr3n, OL Epi5tane, OL Arimacare Pro, Inhibit-P, Dermacrine cissus xt and my PCT will include both Clomid (50,50,25,25) and Nolva (20,20,10,10) exemestane (0,0,12.5 eod,12.5 eod,[12.5 e3d x2weeks after pct]) along with OL Super PCT and OL ghar1ne and BLR follidrone. Prior to this cycle I will be bridging from anabolic trinity (osta,laxo,epiandro)...Best of luck with your upcoming cycle bro.
Great info, and your cycle looks great as well. Plans on dosage for the epi and tren?

M

Misfits88

Awards
Great info, and your cycle looks great as well. Plans on dosage for the epi and tren?
considering im stacking compounds I'll be running at standard doses. Epi (30,30,45,45) Tren (30.30.60,60)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
considering im stacking compounds I'll be running at standard doses. Epi (30,30,45,45) Tren (30.30.60,60)
Kinda low dose of the tren though! Are you opposed to upping the dosage if your body is handling it well?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
OP, did you say you had adex or another ai to keep estro in check on cycle?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
OP, did you say you had adex or another ai to keep estro in check on cycle?
Nop, i only have Ar1macare Pro while on cycle, and Aromasin on hand for just in case during / after PCT.
Was thinking to add Forma Stanzolol on my PCT as well.... dunno yet just thoughts

M

Misfits88

Awards
Honestly im pretty sure Exemastane is enough for your cycle as Tren and Epistane dont convert to estrogen. Its a pretty dry cycle bro. Exemestane will help with any rebound. Dont waste extra cash on stuff you dont need. Also if you combine both clomid and nolva you're covering all corners so it will definitely help you recover fully at a better rate...just saying