SARMS - Cycle & Side Effects

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
I am currently on week 6 of a stacked SARMS cycle with great results (i am hardly training enough due to several issues that happened unfortunately the past month and still happen around me), running on cycle the above:

Olympus Labs - El1minate (Cycle Support)
Olympus Labs - Ghar1ne (MK-677 Gharine)
Chaos and Pain - MK2866 (Ostarine)
Chaos and Pain - LGD4033 (LGD)

Had bloodtest / hormone test last week (Week 5), results on the bloodtest were OK, hormones on the other side show a huge drop (i am way below the normal levels but fortunately not completely shutdowned) on Free & Open Testosterone (both).

Side Effects:

* Hair Loss is real. No doubt.
* Mood Swings (i get really bad tempered & Moody but that may be also due to the things that happen in my life recently. On any case you can get me upset in a heart beat)
* Lethargy is real. 100%. Almost close to depression. It's hard for me to hit the gym (i feel the need to sleep after work so bad that i can postpone going to get a bath almost for like 3 hours.. saying "i ll go take a shower in 5 minutes" and the time just passes by listening to music), but when i get to the gym i'm ok.. doing my workouts and feeling fine.

* HUGE drop (probably can cause complete shutdown) on Testosterone levels.

The Lethargy is obviously the semi-shutdown on my natural testosterone levels.. i was using a Tribulus supplement past month, now after that checkup i switch to a Testosterone Booster with stack components as Tribulus / Maca / etc..

Btw after a month on SARMS, i can totally vouch the fact that they boost you crazy on the building process (i gained 12 pounds without keeping my diet properly as i have on schedule.. some days i hardly even eat 3 meals), and my body totally changed even tho i almost didn't even try hard on the gym & diet, but regarding the strength and **** i see no difference (i got like 10 ~ 20 pounds higher.. nothing crazy).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations on not knowing what you are doing and not doing any research at all about what you put your body. Thanks for posting this. You will serve as an example of how not to do things. A lot of people may be helped by your post. I mean that sincerely. However, there will still be a lot of ignorant folks that think SARMS are somehow safer than PH/DS.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
You should stay away from test boosters while on cycle. Tribulus has done nothing for me when I have used it. On cycle, maybe Dermacrine for a base.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Congratulations on not knowing what you are doing and not doing any research at all about what you put your body. Thanks for posting this. You will serve as an example of how not to do things. A lot of people may be helped by your post. I mean that sincerely. However, there will still be a lot of ignorant folks that think SARMS are somehow safer than PH/DS.
Never said anywhere that SARMS are 100% safe, neither made this post in order to discuss IF it's safer according to WHAT etc.
I just share my experience for others to see and get prepared before they choose a path.

Btw you don't know me, neither my background, so your speculations regarding my research (and if I was expecting these side effects or not) are kinda wrong.

The only reason i share this, is because noone anywhere around here ever made a list of real side effects for SARMS, everyone tries to show only the positive outcome of this not he bad side.. so i share mine RAW with pros and cons.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Regards

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Was this your first cycle?

El1minate is not cycle support.

You have a lot going on. No wonder you have issues.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
You should stay away from test boosters while on cycle. Tribulus has done nothing for me when I have used it. On cycle, maybe Dermacrine for a base.

I 'll probably stay on cycle for 2 more weeks, then going into PCT. I added the Testosterone Booster just to wake up a bit my natural Testosterone..

My PCT plan for SARMS (according to lots of discussions) is:

Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT
PHARMAFREAK TEST FREAK
PHARMAFREAK ANABOLIC FREAK

Regards

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never said anywhere that SARMS are 100% safe, neither made this post in order to discuss IF it's safer according to WHAT etc.
I just share my experience for others to see and get prepared before they choose a path.

Btw you don't know me, neither my background, so your speculations regarding my research (and if I was expecting these side effects or not) are kinda wrong.

The only reason i share this, is because noone anywhere around here ever made a list of real side effects for SARMS, everyone tries to show only the positive outcome of this not he bad side.. so i share mine RAW with pros and cons.

Regards
That is good. I do appreciate you sharing this. Like I said it may help some people. I didn't say you specifically thought they were safer than regular PH/DS, however I can see how you could have drawn that conclusion. By the way, what are you using for PCT and cycle support?. Also why would you use a testosterone booster on cycle?.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Was this your first cycle?

El1minate is not cycle support.

You have a lot going on. No wonder you have issues.

Yes this is my first cycle.
El1minate is supposed to be cycle support.. that plan was discussed with the representative of Olympus Labs, a guy named Michael.
Everything was working out great (further than the Hair Loss that was shown early enough (3rd week)) till recently.

Best Regards

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
That is good. I do appreciate you sharing this. Like I said it may help some people. I didn't say you specifically thought they were safer than regular PH/DS, however I can see how you could have drawn that conclusion. By the way, what are you using for PCT and cycle support?. Also why would you use a testosterone booster on cycle?.
In order to wake up my natural Testosterone.. proposed by the representative of OL.

Regards

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
You may have mis-understood them. Is English your first language?. What country are you from?.
I am from Greece. English is not my first language.

I clearly explained the situation to him, that I had the fear of testosterone shut down, and it was both the powerofmyself.com representative + the Olympus Labs representative (was exchanging mails with both) that i should use a testosterone booster.

Regards

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
You NEED a SERM for PCT. Sounds you are shut down hard. Cycle support should cover a lot of different things. Blood pressure, liver and other organ support.

The statement of no one here talking of side effects from SARMS is false. Just have to search, the info is there.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
You NEED a SERM for PCT. Sounds you are shut down hard. Cycle support should cover a lot of different things. Blood pressure, liver and other organ support.

The statement of no one here talking of side effects from SARMS is false. Just have to search, the info is there.
So you propose in 2 weeks from now when i start PCT i should use Clomid and/or Nolvadex instead of just Sup3r PCT + Test Boosters?

Regards

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am from Greece. English is not my first language.

I clearly explained the situation to him, that I had the fear of testosterone shut down, and it was both the powerofmyself.com representative + the Olympus Labs representative (was exchanging mails with both) that i should use a testosterone booster.

Regards
I seriously think some things were lost in translation....

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
I seriously think some things were lost in translation....
Maybe.
No matter what is the case regarding the past communication, the situation currently is the one stated above.
So what are you proposing ?

Regards

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
So you propose in 2 weeks from now when i start PCT i should use Clomid and/or Nolvadex instead of just Sup3r PCT + Test Boosters?

Regards
Clomid and the Sup3r PCT is a good start. Maybe start the Sup3r PCT a couple weeks into PCT. Give a chance for things to start improving. That has worked for me.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Clomid and the Sup3r PCT is a good start. Maybe start the Sup3r PCT a couple weeks into PCT. Give a chance for things to start improving. That has worked for me.
So basically you are saying that i should start Sup3r PCT by this week or the next one, since i plan to get off cycle in 2 weeks and get into PCT, then continue Sup3r PCT + Clomid ?

What about the Testosterone Booster input that the guys proposed me (on cycle).
Do they harm or just pointless? Cause if they do harm, i maybe should stop.. otherwise i don't mind wasting them for just in case they do help out on the natural testosterone levels.

Regards

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Man so many things went wrong with your cycle. You clearly didn't do much research at all. You just took the sales pitch and believed whatever you were told. Next time you decide to play with your body, please do research on your own and don't just blindly trust any company's representatives.

Anyways, test boosters during cycle isn't going to do anything. Use them during pct. add nolva or Clomid as well and this is a MUST. Nolva will be better to keep off gyno as much as possible and restart Hpta. Clomid will restart Hpta better. Also keep an AI on hand. I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about estro side effects since you are on Osta.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Man so many things went wrong with your cycle. You clearly didn't do much research at all. You just took the sales pitch and believed whatever you were told. Next time you decide to play with your body, please do research on your own and don't just blindly trust any company's representatives.

Anyways, test boosters during cycle isn't going to do anything. Use them during pct. add nolva or Clomid as well and this is a MUST. Nolva will be better to keep off gyno as much as possible and restart Hpta. Clomid will restart Hpta better. Also keep an AI on hand. I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about estro side effects since you are on Osta.
my estro levels are higher than normal but not that much.. it's like if the normal values are 35 ~ 45 i m on 56 or something like this (don't have the exams in front of me).. It's supposed that El1minate will handle estro.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You're living in Greece? It should be easy to get a SERM then. Can't you just walk into a pharmacy and buy clomid?. Also in finding you need a test base for SARMS. No reason to experience lethargy if you have things to combat it

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
You're living in Greece? It should be easy to get a SERM then. Can't you just walk into a pharmacy and buy clomid?

Yeah i guess so.. probably. The thing is not how i get what i need.. but what exactly should i do :p hehe

Regards

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yeah i guess so.. probably. The thing is not how i get what i need.. but what exactly should i do :p hehe

Regards
Go with clomid or nolvadex . Clomid would be 50/50/50/25/25/25 and nolvadex would be 40/40/40/20/20/20. 6 weeks of a Serm for pct should be sufficient. Also keep running the MK677 in pct since you need to stay on it a few months to really see a benefit. You can keep running the eliminate in pct as well if you'd like. As long as you get a SERM you won't have any issue bouncing back. Oh and taper off your SERM at the end so week 7 go down to 10 mg of nolva or 12.5mg clomid. That's how I would do it. If you want to do a shorter pct that's on you

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Go with clomid or nolvadex . Clomid would be 50/50/50/25/25/25 and nolvadex would be 40/40/40/20/20/20. 6 weeks of a Serm for pct should be sufficient. Also keep running the MK677 in pct since you need to stay on it a few months to really see a benefit. You can keep running the eliminate in pct as well if you'd like. As long as you get a SERM you won't have any issue bouncing back

For Clomid by 50/50/50/25/25/25 i guess you mean 50 mg per day for the first week, etc.. right?

What about the testosterone boosters on cycle.. should i stop or continue using them? Meaning, do they harm or just wasting pills?
If it's a matter of wasting, i don't mind.. if that's not the case i should know .

Regards

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For Clomid by 50/50/50/25/25/25 i guess you mean 50 mg per day for the first week, etc.. right?

What about the testosterone boosters on cycle.. should i stop or continue using them? Meaning, do they harm or just wasting pills?
If it's a matter of wasting, i don't mind.. if that's not the case i should know .

Regards
Yes I mean 50 mg etc etc. I mean the test boosters aren't going to do anything on cycle. I would save them for PCT also

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Yes I mean 50 mg etc etc. I mean the test boosters aren't going to do anything on cycle. I would save them for PCT also
Saving is not an issue.. meaning i got already TEST FREAK & ANABOLIC FREAK by PHARMAFREAK on hand prepared for the PCT period.

The only issue is about if i should or shouldn't use Clomid at all and just Sup3r PCT + test boosters would be fine.

Best Regards

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saving is not an issue.. meaning i got already TEST FREAK & ANABOLIC FREAK by PHARMAFREAK on hand prepared for the PCT period.

The only issue is about if i should or shouldn't use Clomid at all and just Sup3r PCT + test boosters would be fine.

Best Regards
Use the clomind. After you finish the Clomid use the test boosters at bottle recommended dosages.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Use the clomind. After you finish the Clomid use the test boosters at bottle recommended dosages.
Should i use Clomid for that long? 6 weeks?
Also, my current weight is 69 kilos.. is the dosage appropriate?

Best Regards

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
*bump*

Anyone can contribute something realistic about the dosages on Clomind for my weight?

Current weight is 152 pounds (69 kilos). Should i go for 50/50/50/25/25/25 as BlockBuilder proposed?

Regards

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) read this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html
2) eliminate is not cycle support, it is an aromatase inhibitor
3) test boosters are absolutely useless on cycle, you need a base such as dermacrine, 4-andro, epiandro, or trest to prevent lethargy
4) there are no supplements that keep you from getting shut down, it's just a part of cycling. ( don't say Hcg damnit )
5) if there is any kind of language barrier going on I would hit up Lucianooo who is an OL rep and is fluent in a few different languages

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes this is my first cycle.
El1minate is supposed to be cycle support.. that plan was discussed with the representative of Olympus Labs, a guy named Michael.
Everything was working out great (further than the Hair Loss that was shown early enough (3rd week)) till recently.

Best Regards
My name is Michael, I'm the OL rep that you talked to via email. Our conversation was definitely lost in translation somehow.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
20151212_141437.jpg

OK so i just got this on hand..

I keep on cycle till the end of Week 8 (2 weeks from now).

Then the plan is the next day i stop Ostarine / LGD / GHarine to get on PCT with this (Clomiphene Citrate) and Sup3r PCT.
After i stop both (6 weeks the guy said that i need to run PCT so i guess that's 6 weeks later), i get on Testosterone Boosters (PHARMAFREAK TEST FREAK & PHARMAFREAK ANABOLIC FREAK).

Am I missing something over here?

Also, what about the length and the dosages on Clomiphene? I weight at the moment 69 kilos (152 pounds).
Should i do the PCT the way BlockBuilder proposed? 6 weeks and with dosages as 50/50/50/25/25/25 ?

Also, Should i lower the dosages of Ostarine / LGD / GHarine on the last 2 weeks or even the last week or keep it as it is?

Best regards and thanks a dozen for the contribution yates84 / T-Bone / BlockBuilder / Otheridstaken .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 127498

OK so i just got this on hand..

I keep on cycle till the end of Week 8 (2 weeks from now).

Then the plan is the next day i stop Ostarine / LGD / GHarine to get on PCT with this (Clomiphene Citrate) and Sup3r PCT.
After i stop both (6 weeks the guy said that i need to run PCT so i guess that's 6 weeks later), i get on Testosterone Boosters (PHARMAFREAK TEST FREAK & PHARMAFREAK ANABOLIC FREAK).

Am I missing something over here?

Also, what about the length and the dosages on Clomiphene? I weight at the moment 69 kilos (152 pounds).
Should i do the PCT the way BlockBuilder proposed? 6 weeks and with dosages as 50/50/50/25/25/25 ?

Also, Should i lower the dosages of Ostarine / LGD / GHarine on the last 2 weeks or even the last week or keep it as it is?

Best regards and thanks a dozen for the contribution yates84 / T-Bone / BlockBuilder / Otheridstaken .
Clomid is fine at 50/50/25/25, a 6 week pct is unnecessary imo. Don't lower doses the last week, won't help you recover any faster but will definitely cheat you out of a week of gains. Taper hormones up on cycle and taper serm down in pct is a good rule to follow.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Got another question as well.. That you guys might be able to help me out. yates84 / T-Bone / BlockBuilder / Otheridstaken .

I got already on hand Olympus TR3N & Olympus Ep15tane and was about to be my second cycle.

Should i PCT first from this 8 week SARMs Cycle before i start this one or i could link it and instead of getting into PCT after Week 8 to jump on Tren and Epistane (or just Epistane) for another 4 or 6 weeks, then PCT ?

Best regards

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got another question as well.. That you guys might be able to help me out. yates84 / T-Bone / BlockBuilder / Otheridstaken .

I got already on hand Olympus TR3N & Olympus Ep15tane and was about to be my second cycle.

Should i PCT first from this 8 week SARMs Cycle before i start this one or i could link it and instead of getting into PCT after Week 8 to jump on Tren and Epistane (or just Epistane) for another 4 or 6 weeks, then PCT ?

Best regards
You can go right into your ph cycle if that's what you want to do. Just start the epi/tren the day after your last sarm dose. If you're experiencing a lot of lethargy and other negative sides from the sarms then the ph will just make it ten times as bad especially with no test base. That is a decision you need to make. If you do pct after the sarms then make sure you follow the time on + pct = time off rule for optimal recovery.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
You can go right into your ph cycle if that's what you want to do. Just start the epi/tren the day after your last sarm dose. If you're experiencing a lot of lethargy and other negative sides from the sarms then the ph will just make it ten times as bad especially with no test base. That is a decision you need to make. If you do pct after the sarms then make sure you follow the time on + pct = time off rule for optimal recovery.
My prohormone cycle was about to be either Ep15tance + Ar1macare Pro by themselves, or Ep15tance / Tr3n / Ar1macare Pro / Dermacrine (just to have a test base).

Would that be too harsh to link it to my current cycle considering that i will add Dermacrine so lethargy should go away?

harsh for recovery i mean.

Best regards

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My prohormone cycle was about to be either Ep15tance + Ar1macare Pro by themselves, or Ep15tance / Tr3n / Ar1macare Pro / Dermacrine (just to have a test base).

Would that be too harsh to link it to my current cycle considering that i will add Dermacrine so lethargy should go away?

harsh for recovery i mean.

Best regards
Can't make recovery any harder if you're already shut down. The main thing here is how you are going to feel while on cycle.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Can't make recovery any harder if you're already shut down. The main thing here is how you are going to feel while on cycle.
So considering that my Testosterone levels are under normal values at the moment (but not to 0), i guess i 'm on semi-shutdown as I already said and that's why lethargy appears.

My question is, if i add Dermacrine lethargy should go away, but will my body manage to recover if i stay on cycle after that 8 weeks of SARMS for another 4 or 6 weeks of PH?

Best regards

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So considering that my Testosterone levels are under normal values at the moment (but not to 0), i guess i 'm on semi-shutdown as I already said and that's why lethargy appears.

My question is, if i add Dermacrine lethargy should go away, but will my body manage to recover if i stay on cycle after that 8 weeks of SARMS for another 4 or 6 weeks of PH?

Best regards
It should with the use of clomid but any time you take anything hormonal you are running the risk of permanently damaging your hpta.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
1) Never said anywhere that SARMS are 100% safe, neither made this post in order to discuss IF it's safer according to WHAT etc. I just share my experience for others to see and get prepared before they choose a path.

2) Btw you don't know me, neither my background, so your speculations regarding my research (and if I was expecting these side effects or not) are kinda wrong.

3) The only reason i share this, is because noone anywhere around here ever made a list of real side effects for SARMS, everyone tries to show only the positive outcome of this not he bad side.. so i share mine RAW with pros and cons.

Regards
1) When you make a thread on a public forum, you do not get to dictate who responds to your thread and what they say. This is the nature of the beast on a public forum; Understand that. This is the second thread where i have seen you get offended by people's reponses. Understand that you are being judged by what you are typing, not by who you are as a person.

2) Speculations by T-Bone or anybody else on this forum can only be made based upon what you type. After reading this entire thread and the other one you made, you were NOT ready to take SARM's and are NOT ready to now jump into a steroid cycle. Your knowledge is lacking and it shows in all of your posts.

3) I am sure plenty of people will appreciate your feedback and experience with these compounds. Having said that, your statement of nobody here showing the bad sides of SARM's is incredibly inaccurate. Actually, let me say it is dead wrong. Please do some actual searching before making a blanket statement like that about this forum. There are plenty of SARM detractors around here and many people have posted about side-effects such as gyno, low libido, suppression, acne, elevated liver enzyms, poor lipid values, etc. etc. etc.

Also, please do yourself a favour and do a proper PCT after this SARM cycle. Take the appropriate time off and during that time, do the neccessary research about steroids and ALL of the different aspects to cycling. Then, come back better than ever, armed with your new knowledge and confidence. Then, and only then, will you be able to cycle successfully and not have to make threads asking questions about things you should have known the answers to before you started cycling in the first place.

Hopefully you take my advice in a positive way and use it as motivation to always do and be better. I learn something new everyday and I am proud to do/say so.

Cheers.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
1) When you make a thread on a public forum, you do not get to dictate who responds to your thread and what they say. This is the nature of the beast on a public forum; Understand that. This is the second thread where i have seen you get offended by people's reponses. Understand that you are being judged by what you are typing, not by who you are as a person.

2) Speculations by T-Bone or anybody else on this forum can only be made based upon what you type. After reading this entire thread and the other one you made, you were NOT ready to take SARM's and are NOT ready to now jump into a steroid cycle. Your knowledge is lacking and it shows in all of your posts.

3) I am sure plenty of people will appreciate your feedback and experience with these compounds. Having said that, your statement of nobody here showing the bad sides of SARM's is incredibly inaccurate. Actually, let me say it is dead wrong. Please do some actual searching before making a blanket statement like that about this forum. There are plenty of SARM detractors around here and many people have posted about side-effects such as gyno, low libido, suppression, acne, elevated liver enzyms, poor lipid values, etc. etc. etc.

Also, please do yourself a favour and do a proper PCT after this SARM cycle. Take the appropriate time off and during that time, do the neccessary research about steroids and ALL of the different aspects to cycling. Then, come back better than ever, armed with your new knowledge and confidence. Then, and only then, will you be able to cycle successfully and not have to make threads asking questions about things you should have known the answers to before you started cycling in the first place.

Hopefully you take my advice in a positive way and use it as motivation to always do and be better. I learn something new everyday and I am proud to do/say so.

Cheers.
Since you got nothing useful to contribute on the subject of the thread, i suggest you to keep your advice for yourself. Noone really cares, you are just wasting my time with a long text just to go +1 posts. I don't need such thing over here.

The guys before you covered me, because they did their best to help me out with my questions on a really friendly environment without trying to judge but educate and contributed much for real to aspects where my knowledge lacks on the matter.

You on the other hand, came here just to waste mine and other people (future readers) time by trying to act big and judgy with a garbage long text that says what?! That i 'm not an expert? THANKS GENIUS. Noone really knew already.. Cause i came right here and started the thread with a "PRO-Steroid Advises" statement. Now what else you wanted to say on that TOOLONGDON'TREAD text? That I'm not ready to do something bigger? OK mom. Now thanks a lot for the contribution and please get the **** out. I don't need your spam posts over here. Go spam somewhere else.

KTHX for your time, but please.. BYE.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Since you got nothing useful to contribute on the subject of the thread, i suggest you to keep your advice for yourself. Noone really cares, you are just wasting my time with a long text just to go +1 posts. I don't need such thing over here. The guys before you covered me, because they did their best to help me out with my questions and contribute to where my knowledge lacks on the matter. You on the other hand are just wasting me time by trying to act big and judgy. Get the **** out. KTHXBYE
If you can't see the usefulness and positivity in my post, I truly feel sorry for you. I'm also so happy that you speak for the entire membership here and now that I know nobody here cares what I have to say, I will be sure to stop posting based upon your recommendation.

Anybody who knows me here knows I post only to help others out as best I can, while sharing me experiences whenever I have the time. I care nothing about +1 or any of that nonsense. Unfortunately for yourself, you did as little research on me as you did with the compounds you are taking and therefore your judgemental blanket statements are once again highly inaccurate and quite sad.

Careful now, your true colours and immaturity are starting to show with every post.

Best of luck!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Since you got nothing useful to contribute on the subject of the thread, i suggest you to keep your advice for yourself. Noone really cares, you are just wasting my time with a long text just to go +1 posts. I don't need such thing over here.

The guys before you covered me, because they did their best to help me out with my questions on a really friendly environment without trying to judge but educate and contributed much for real to aspects where my knowledge lacks on the matter.

You on the other hand, came here just to waste mine and other people (future readers) time by trying to act big and judgy with a garbage long text that says what?! That i 'm not an expert? THANKS GENIUS. Noone really knew already.. Cause i came right here and started the thread with a "PRO-Steroid Advises" statement. Now what else you wanted to say on that TOOLONGDON'TREAD text? That I'm not ready to do something bigger? OK mom. Now thanks a lot for the contribution and please get the **** out. I don't need your spam posts over here. Go spam somewhere else.

KTHX for your time, but please.. BYE.
You are a sad little child throwing a temper tantrum and I gather the membership will see you for who you are in very short order.

Unsubscribed.

By the way, thanks for the negative reputaion. I consider it an honor that you even took the time. I won't bother doing the same as you are not worth the time.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
If you can't see the usefulness and positivity in my post, I truly feel sorry for you. I'm also so happy that you speak for the entire membership here and now that I know nobody here cares what I have to say, I will be sure to stop posting based upon your recommendation.

Anybody who knows me here knows I post only to help others out as best I can, while sharing me experiences whenever I have the time. I care nothing about +1 or any of that nonsense. Unfortunately for yourself, you did as little research on me as you did with the compounds you are taking and therefore your judgemental blanket statements are once again highly inaccurate and quite sad.

Careful now, your true colours and immaturity are starting to show with every post.

Best of luck!
You are a sad little child throwing a temper tantrum and I gather the membership will see you for who you are in very short order.

Unsubscribed.

By the way, thanks for the negative reputaion. I consider it an honor that you even took the time. I won't bother doing the same as you are not worth the time.
I didn't see a single useful phrase further than you judging me for if i was ready or not, and if i have the knowledge or lack.
I hate to repeat my self mr Toren but as i already said since you got nothing useful to add on the help and knowledge the rest people already offered, i don't see why i should read a long text judging me about the way i post (like i care for your opinion or something), your opinion about what T-Bone expressed and what not, or the thing you said about me searching already or not.

These, are not useful in case you don't notice. Every single line above you, is useful and much appreciated.
What i needed, was opinions regarding my cycle and the compounds i use. What i also asked for, was help regarding the PCT and dosages. What i further asked from certain people, was their opinion regarding the fact that i had a small thought of bridging this cycle with a prohormone cycle. Your posts contain nothing from what i needed or asked for, but only your thoughts and criticism regarding the way i type, and my knowledge. That's not needed. And actually.. that's not even welcome.

Feel free to unsubscribe, you are doing me a favor mr Toren ,

Cheers

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't see a single useful phrase further than you judging me for if i was ready or not, and if i have the knowledge or lack.
I hate to repeat my self mr Toren but as i already said since you got nothing useful to add on the help and knowledge the rest people already offered, i don't see why i should read a long text judging me about the way i post (like i care for your opinion or something), your opinion about what T-Bone expressed and what not, or the thing you said about me searching already or not.

These, are not useful in case you don't notice. Every single line above you, is useful and much appreciated.
What i needed, was opinions regarding my cycle and the compounds i use. What i also asked for, was help regarding the PCT and dosages. What i further asked from certain people, was their opinion regarding the fact that i had a small thought of bridging this cycle with a prohormone cycle. Your posts contain nothing from what i needed or asked for, but only your thoughts and criticism regarding the way i type, and my knowledge. That's not needed. And actually.. that's not even welcome.

Feel free to unsubscribe, you are doing me a favor mr Toren ,

Cheers
You should be thankful that someone took the time to provide that advice to you my friend. Cause it is 100% on the money, no need to be butthurt, the guy genuinely was trying to help you.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
You should be thankful that someone took the time to provide that advice to you my friend. Cause it is 100% on the money, no need to be butthurt, the guy genuinely was trying to help you.
I am seriously thankful for every guy that contributed to this thread with their thoughts and advice.. and i truly appreciate the time they spent to respond on my questions. But that's regarding the guys that helped.. this guy literally typed a whole damn essay just to do some criticism like i actually care for his opinion on my typing skills for the forums etc.

If he really wanted to help somehow, he could scroll up and give a respond to the last question i asked instead of just posting this long bull**** story.

Anyway, end of story.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
yates84 i got one more question mate.. and maybe you could help me out.

Regarding Olympus Labs Ghar1ne.. i got plenty of pills for probably another 20days.
Could and especially SHOULD use it during PCT (Sup3r PCT + Clomid as you said) or not?

Best regards

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 i got one more question mate.. and maybe you could help me out.

Regarding Olympus Labs Ghar1ne.. i got plenty of pills for probably another 20days.
Could and especially SHOULD use it during PCT (Sup3r PCT + Clomid as you said) or not?

Best regards
That would be fine. Gharine has many benifits on and off cycle so I don't see any time to not be good to be on gharine

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope once you have finished your pct you take at least another 4 weeks to recover more and plan, then come back and post your next PLANNED cycle.