Advice on next cycle.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals, it has been a little while since I last ran a cycle. My experience is First cycle: Ostraine and Laxogenin, Second cycle: Super Mandro and Andro the Giant. I have been eyeballing the Anabolic Trinity since it had released. I am also thinking about adding Super Mandro and Andro the Giant on top of it all. What do yall think about this idea? Too much or would this be fine? I am currently right at 200lbs and probably about 16 or 17% bf. Looking to lean out some while still bulking and I know diet has the most to do with it, but do you think these supplements would help me add muscle while shedding fat? I have never used Epiandro, so if you suggest I run Anabolic Trinity by itself first I will just do that. But I would like to add some size still. The cycle would look like this:
Cycle:

Anabolic Trinity - 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Super Mandro - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Andro The Giant - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Letrone - As I feel needed

PCT:

Letrone - 2/2/2/2
Rebirth - 2/2/2/2
SUP3R PCT - 10/10/10/10

Now I don't think any of these products overlap, but if you think this is too much let me know please. I am just trying to get the absolute most out of this PH cycle. Before I make my move up to the AAS game perhaps. I am open to all opinions, so please let me know. Thanks everyone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a serm

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Run clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 with sup3r pct.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
The letrone and rebirth isn't really needed in pct imo, sup3r pct and a quality serm should be enough, adding them wouldn't hurt though

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
The letrone and rebirth isn't really needed in pct imo, sup3r pct and a quality serm should be enough, adding them wouldn't hurt though
Well I'll take out the rebirth and Letrone. But yes I'm trying to cut so I figured the anabolic trinity would help

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes about ready to put a nice cycle together for y'all

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals just wondering how much the anabolic trinity will aid me in maybe gaining a little size. The plan is to start actually dieting with my buddy. We are going to try and get around 8-10% Bf and be able to hold it. I'm going to his trainer/nutritionist to get the diet. Just wondering if it would be a better idea to run AT @ 2 pills a day than 4 and run SM and ATG at the recommended 3. Or would running 4 of AT help with decreasing fat a lot more?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Ok I changed up my mind I'm ordering Anabolic Trinity and Andovar to add to the epiandro in the Anabolic Trinity

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys and gals. I'm currently dieting to get down around 8% bf. I have Anabolic Trinity, Super Mandro, Andro The Giant, and Andovar. I have been thinking and thinking and thinking. Should I split these into two stacks or one? I'm thinking using Androvar by itself since I have never used it before and because it's more for straight cutting I think. Then using the others for a lean bulk stack. What do y'all think? Let me know

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Alright guys and gals. I'm currently dieting to get down around 8% bf. I have Anabolic Trinity, Super Mandro, Andro The Giant, and Andovar. I have been thinking and thinking and thinking. Should I split these into two stacks or one? I'm thinking using Androvar by itself since I have never used it before and because it's more for straight cutting I think. Then using the others for a lean bulk stack. What do y'all think? Let me know
Super Mandro and Andro the Giant would be a nice stack, you could add the Androvar too

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Super Mandro and Andro the Giant would be a nice stack, you could add the Androvar too
Well essentially that's what I would be doing. Except it would be the epiandro in Anabolic Trinity. Does that sounds like a crazy stack or mild lol

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
4 weeks of shark-labs 16 mg msten followed by 4 weeks mega formulations vanquish 50 mg dmz 20 mg msten with 2 bottles of dermacrine and 2 bottles ar1macare pro pct 20/20/10/10 nolva and sup3r pct and sustain alpha

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of shark-labs 16 mg msten followed by 4 weeks mega formulations vanquish 50 mg dmz 20 mg msten with 2 bottles of dermacrine and 2 bottles ar1macare pro pct 20/20/10/10 nolva and sup3r pct and sustain alpha
Sounds good man. Never heard of shark labs