What time schedule to take prohormone! Help!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I just decided to cycle hdrol and androvar for my first ever cycle.

Hdrol: 50/50/50/75/75/75
Androvar: 400/400/400/400/400/400

I have seen many people talk about never over complicate cycles because it'll tend to make you stay away from them. The last thing I'm concerned about is the timing of the day. I feel half life's are very important to have a constant hormone in your body. My problem is that I wake up at different times through out the day. Depending on work I'll wake up at 830AM and if I work a night shift that night I'll wake up around 10-12 noon. I need help on to pick a time schedule on when to take it. Would it be better if I woke up at a specific time everyday? Or would the extra hours of sleep not matter matter? Thanks guys and gals.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
How does this sound y'all:

10AM: 25mg hdrol - 200mg androvar

4PM: 25mg hdrol - 200mg androvar

10PM: 25mg hdrol

My only concern is when I wake up at 830, would it matter if I take it at 10 or should I take it upon weakening!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just decided to cycle hdrol and androvar for my first ever cycle.

Hdrol: 50/50/50/75/75/75
Androvar: 400/400/400/400/400/400

I have seen many people talk about never over complicate cycles because it'll tend to make you stay away from them. The last thing I'm concerned about is the timing of the day. I feel half life's are very important to have a constant hormone in your body. My problem is that I wake up at different times through out the day. Depending on work I'll wake up at 830AM and if I work a night shift that night I'll wake up around 10-12 noon. I need help on to pick a time schedule on when to take it. Would it be better if I woke up at a specific time everyday? Or would the extra hours of sleep not matter matter? Thanks guys and gals.
Would you at least be able to take the evening dose at the same time every night? Say 8-9:00 pm? If so, then I wouldn't sweat it too much if some days you took your morning dose at 8:30 am, and some days at 10:30 am.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll correct my own post. Wasn't thinking about the 3rd dose.

The plan that you stated in the second post looks good to me man. Except you might as well split the Androvar at the even 12 hours, 10:00-10:00

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Would you at least be able to take the evening dose at the same time every night? Say 8-9:00 pm? If so, then I wouldn't sweat it too much if some days you took your morning dose at 8:30 am, and some days at 10:30 am.
Night time shouldn't be a problem because I'm always up around 10PM. I start my workouts around 5-730PM. So I'll def be awake. Can you check out my last post for me right quick and see how that sounds? So if I wake up late by a couple hours it wouldn't be an issue?! Sweet.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Night time shouldn't be a problem because I'm always up around 10PM. I start my workouts around 5-730PM. So I'll def be awake. Can you check out my last post for me right quick and see how that sounds? So if I wake up late by a couple hours it wouldn't be an issue?! Sweet.
Awesome soo I'll do

4PM- 25mg hdrol

10PM- 25mg - 200mg androvar

Just curious I read on don't take androvar 6 hours before bed? Is that a big concern. I've never had an issue sleeping.

Also when I'm on my first three weeks of 50mg how should I dose that?

10PM: 25mg hdrol - 200mg androvar?

If that's all good then I'm all set and ready for this cycle!!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'll correct my own post. Wasn't thinking about the 3rd dose.

The plan that you stated in the second post looks good to me man. Except you might as well split the Androvar at the even 12 hours, 10:00-10:00
Oops accidentally replied to myself! Can you check out my last post!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome soo I'll do

4PM- 25mg hdrol

10PM- 25mg - 200mg androvar

Just curious I read on don't take androvar 6 hours before bed? Is that a big concern. I've never had an issue sleeping.

Also when I'm on my first three weeks of 50mg how should I dose that?

10PM: 25mg hdrol - 200mg androvar?

If that's all good then I'm all set and ready for this cycle!!
This looks good to me. I will say that I've never run Androvar, and perhaps there is a reason that people say not to take close to bed time. Although not sure why. If you do find it is giving you trouble sleeping, then take that second dose of Androvar with your 4pm Halo.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
This looks good to me. I will say that I've never run Androvar, and perhaps there is a reason that people say not to take close to bed time. Although not sure why. If you do find it is giving you trouble sleeping, then take that second dose of Androvar with your 4pm Halo.
Thank you very much for the help! Eases my mind about dosing a lot. One more thing my man, if I wake up at 830AM for work, it wouldn't mess up anything if I take it at 10AM right? Cause it's still in that 12 hour half life.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you very much for the help! Eases my mind about dosing a lot. One more thing my man, if I wake up at 830AM for work, it wouldn't mess up anything if I take it at 10AM right? Cause it's still in that 12 hour half life.
Completely fine. Good luck!!