LGD pct question? Rebirth?

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
So I got myself a bottle of OL LEGenD
I'm about to buy exemstane to keep on hand.

Where I'm hesitating is Clomid or nolva? I was about to go with Clomid but reading people's depression and emotional stories while on it..... doesn't sound fun. So thoughts on nolva? Pros? Cons? Safer than Clomid?

Also what if I were just to use rebirth instead but have Clomid or nolva on hand? Plan on running 4mg-8mg of lgd.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
No serm no cycle mayne. I've only ran nolva so I can't say much on that part, but clomid would probably be better as far as rebooting hpta. Good job having exemestane on hand, there is always a chance of estrogen sides with any compound

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Even at a lower dose of lgd? Say 4mg?
Any bad sides to nolva?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Even at a lower dose of lgd? Say 4mg?
Any bad sides to nolva?
Even low doses of it would shut you down. I noticed that my libido while on nolva seemed a bit lower, but that was it

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I don't see much of an issue going down the rebirth route first and if it doesn't work then use a traditional PCT. How else are you/we going to know if it's any good if nobody ever tries it? You'd want to get bloods done though, not just go by feel

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I don't see much of an issue going down the rebirth route first and if it doesn't work then use a traditional PCT. How else are you/we going to know if it's any good if nobody ever tries it? You'd want to get bloods done though, not just go by feel
E cottonii sounds interesting as fek tbh, but I'd play it safe and run a serm. You could run rebirth with it too. I'd personally wait for more people to try it and review it with bloodwork first though, not worth the risk

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Yea I don't feel like being the Guinea pig this time around I'll probably run nolva unless others say Clomid would be better?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yea I don't feel like being the Guinea pig this time around I'll probably run nolva unless others say Clomid would be better?
hpta reboot= clomid>nolva
estrogen= nolva>clomid

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Is lgd that suppressive on your hpta?
The studies claim it is significantly suppressive at 1 mg, it didn't state what should significant suppression is though.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've seen people on here get shut down pretty hard on low doses of ostarine, I wouldn't risk it. Sup3r pct by Olympus labs has e cottonii extract in it plus a bunch of other goodies, it would be a good idea to run it with a serm of choice ;)

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
So maybe Clomid and super pct? That way I cover hpta and estrogen?

Or nolva and super pct?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
So maybe Clomid and super pct? That way I cover hpta and estrogen?

Or nolva and super pct?
Either will work, look more into clomid and nolva and make your decision from there. Aromasin is good to have on hand for real estrogen situations, arimistane won't do much if anything at all if problems arise tbh

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Actually looking back at studies the past few days. I'm meaning at a "lower" dose. I see a lot of people starting at 4 and end up running 8-12mg. Regardless I'm running Clomid as pct after looking at some of the logs and studies.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Very interesting! Thanks!
No problem man, there's even studies where up to 21 mg is used safely. It's not suggested but there wasn't any adverse effects noticed. Obviously this wasn't for the full length of a cycle, but interesting none the less.