LEGEND LGD CYCLE

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So I'm starting this a little late but not too late. I'm on my 12th day of LGD.

Stats : 6'0 190 22 Y/O I was 205 9% body fat after my DMZ run last winter but I lost it all due to a college football injury. That's the heaviest I've ever been on a consistent basis.

I also have experience with Osta, Halo, and stano and ran an RC liquid LGD last summer.

My goal with this run is to bulk or lean bulk. Thus far my diet has been 80% where I want it , a little dirty but I've had good success with a dirtier diet putting mass on (not all was good).

LGD : 4/4/8/8/8/8/8/8

So far I've noticed no signs of suppression and increase in libido.

This summer I ran osta and LGD together out of curiosity and put on 12 pounds. I know they say they compete for the same androgen receptors but I have it a shot.

Currently debating adding it in again if things don't get rolling by week 4 bc I know compounds take atoeast 3 weeks for most to kick in.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
How was the dmz cycle? About to run one myself. Which dmz clone did you run? Goodluck on your cycle too

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How was the dmz cycle? About to run one myself. Which dmz clone did you run? Goodluck on your cycle too
Dmz cycle will forever be my favorite in terms of gains. Gained 15 pounds and then gained some in pct, after pct I kept about 13 for a month then lost a little during my teams winter conditioning. I used LGI's DMZ 15. You'll like it, just watch your BP

1kerry

Awards
are you running cycle support? you think is necessary ? Thanks!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I would run support.

LGD is known to have some impact on lipids, liver enzymes, and BP. The extent of which is both dose and user dependent.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes. I'm running Cel cycle assist with extra Hawthorne berry.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I would run support.

LGD is known to have sone impact on lipids, liver enzymes, and BP. The extent of which is both dose and user dependent.
Absolutely correct! Looking to add lecithin granules for cholesterol maybe.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
As for an update, I'll update freely as I have time.

Today is 2 weeks and 3 days. I upped my dosage to 8 mg. Hardening effect and lasting bump is starting to kick in after every lift.

The weird thing is my libido is higher than ever which I thought not to be possible since it was already high. Semen volume is up and color is actually more white than before. Idk why this is. Could be that I'm using hella maca and could be placebo from it, I'm not sure.

1kerry

Awards
Thanks for your answers guys!

So full dose of cycle assist, or just half??

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks for your answers guys!

So full dose of cycle assist, or just half??
I'm taking 6 pills a day instead of recommended 8. This is just until I can buy another bottle. I'd go with full dose just to be safe though.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well I played basketball today and my shoulder feels torn. I know it's not but I think it just the joint near it. All my joints are aching of dryness which I've never had a problem with. Might get some high doses fish oil, I have osta and could throw in 5 mg but I really don't want know if that'd be the best choice right now

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Probably gonna add osta at 5 mg for joints tomorrow and through the duration.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
subbed. whats your planned pct?
Clomid 100 first 3 days then 50/50/25/25
Super pct : as directed
Cycle assist: as directed
Xgels: if my shoulder heals up. I pulled it yesterday and it's really hurting but I'm not gonna ditch my cycle just yet. I'm sure I didn't tear it so I feel as if LGD and possibly low dose osta can help .

amg91

Awards
Sorry to hear about your shoulder, hopefully a few days rest will clear that up. How was your last LGD cycle? I saw your old posts. Did you ever end up deciding on a test base?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sorry to hear about your shoulder, hopefully a few days rest will clear that up. How was your last LGD cycle? I saw your old posts. Did you ever end up deciding on a test base?
I'm gonna go at my biceps and triceps tomorrow and take the weekend off, hopefully something gives with my shoulder. If it's starts to feel better I'll take another days rest.

As for a test base I don't feel the need for one as of now (knock on wood). Libido has been higher than before the cycle. Once I'm home from school after next week I should see big jumps in weight gain. It's hard to eat well at my small college so home cooking and food selection (even market wise) is much better. It's hard to cook things here during exam week lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Diagnosis is a deeply bruised deltoid. Still had a great bi/tri day despite the discomfort

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Might also throw in 5 mg just for hardening effects . My libidos great though and I don't wanna mess with that so we'll see

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Nothing like good ole vyvance to get rid of the little lethargy I have for finals lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Holy ****, lgd and vyvance pump plus the energy . Holy sh1t

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
This is the best I've looked since my neck injury 4 months ago that prevented me from lifting. So far 8mg if lgd solo is doing its thing

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450482220.492341.jpg

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Tri's looking nicely cut! How's the cycle coming along? I have some OL LGD that I am planning to run later this year, if everything goes well with my current Osta cycle. So definitely interested in gains, etc.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Tri's looking nicely cut! How's the cycle coming along? I have some OL LGD that I am planning to run later this year, if everything goes well with my current Osta cycle. So definitely interested in gains, etc.
It's going well, weight has stalled out at 10 lbs but it's my fault with my diet! But thank you, I highly recommend this stuff, libido has remained high the whole cycle. Lethargy kinda sucks but my obsession with Star Wars and battlefront for ps4 doesn't help lol

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Your initial post shows you're planning to run it 8 weeks, so at this point you're just half way through. So I would say that 10lbs in 30 days is not bad from LGD. Keep logging gains, very interested in following. I have some OL Legend sitting in the closet for (hopefully) later this year.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Your initial post shows you're planning to run it 8 weeks, so at this point you're just half way through. So I would say that 10lbs in 30 days is not bad from LGD. Keep logging gains, very interested in following. I have some OL Legend sitting in the closet for (hopefully) later this year.
I'll update every 2 days, busy as all chaos allows! Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hey guys, beating a dead horse here. Personally I got more out of a higher dose of osta vs. lgd. Might give Lgd a run soon though

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Your dosing was low 12mg is godly.
I was thinking the same thing. I would have gone for 8-12mg. If you're going to take something, you might as well maximize your gains. Without harming yourself obviously.