Blast and Cruise

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Greetings!

I'm a 40 year-old man who is on TRT (200mg of test cypionate per week dosed at 100mg twice per week). I've been on this protocol for about a year. I have argued with many (not on this forum) to the extent that I don't believe 200mg of test produces an anabolic effect. At least for me, it has not. What it has done, however, is bring my test levels out the gutter (<200) and up into the high end of normal range (856). More importantly, I feel pretty amazing. And, because I have been lifting hard and heavy for decades, I have packed on, over the years, appreciable slabs of muscle mass (all natural). I'm certainly at my plateau.

I plan on being on TRT indefinitely. My test levels were in the gutter when I wasn't on TRT and now they are in the high end of normal range and I feel good. That said, I'm not coming off - no reason to. What I am interested in, however, is experiencing some more gains. As such, I am entertaining the following Blast/Cruise protocol and am open to any advice or criticism from those of you who know what you're talking about:

200mg test cypionate per week (indefinitely) and add 300mg of test propionate and run this combo for 6-8 weeks throughout the year. So, I stay on the 200mg of cypionate indefinitely and just add 300mg of propionate a few times per year and run this (500mg) for 6-8 weeks. Of course, I will have an AI on hand and will introduce that when on 500mg of test per week. I don't run an AI on my TRT protocol because I have not needed to.

Other than that, my diet is dialed in, I do adequate cardio to keep my heart in good health, I get adequate sleep and I take a variety of key supplements.

I thank you guys in advance for your contributions and look forward to learning and maybe even debating.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! What key supplements do you take?

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Nice! What key supplements do you take?
A very high quality and expensive fish oil (I had high cholesterol, but not anymore). I also take a multi-vit, liver detox supplement, adrenal supplement, glucosamine, BCAAs, creatine mono, vit D, a probiotic and a couple more products for heart health.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looks like a fun time to me. Once you're comfortable with running higher test you could try playing around with other compounds as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any recommendations?
I don't have a lot of experience so I can't really suggest from personal experience, although I'm sure some other more experienced individuals hopefully will chime in here.
Also zero experience in TRT, sorry man

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I don't have a lot of experience so I can't really suggest from personal experience, although I'm sure some other more experienced individuals hopefully will chime in here.
Also zero experience in TRT, sorry man
I assumed you did based on your comment. At any rate, I'm more inclined to just stick with test only bro.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I assumed you did based on your comment. At any rate, I'm more inclined to just stick with test only bro.
I have a little experience just not with TRT. But that's fine, you'll enjoy it I'm sure!

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I have a little experience just not with TRT. But that's fine, you'll enjoy it I'm sure!
Thanks brother! If I add 300mg of test to my TRT then I am by definition, no longer on TRT haha! I have access to pharma propionate. I'm not interested in UGL - I have my concerns with that stuff. Anyway, I think short blasts of 500mg of test only is not only safe, but effective.

emantest

emantest

Awards
I'd have an AI on hand just in case imo b/c the prop will kick in quick plus you'll be pinning probably eod or daily. My cruise is 100/wk and I blast 500/wk up to 20 weeks. I'm on week 6 now will take it into Feb.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I'd have an AI on hand just in case imo b/c the prop will kick in quick plus you'll be pinning probably eod or daily. My cruise is 100/wk and I blast 500/wk up to 20 weeks. I'm on week 6 now will take it into Feb.
For sure! I definitely have access to an AI.

emantest

emantest

Awards
Have you tried the prop dosing or still on maintenance dose?