var, winstrol, or tbol for keepable gains

FitnessLuke

Awards
Okay these are all dry compounds. If one was to stack any of these with a moderate test dose, which compound would be easiest to keep the gains?

Also how does winstrol compare to var as far as burning fat and increasing vascularity? I already know diet and training burns fat, but yall know what i mean..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So many variables in this question. Running with Test I assume? Out of the 3 I've inly ran Tbol. I do have some Var to run next spring. I think Tbol would be best to add a few lbs. the more you add, the more you keep. But keeping gains is more based on how you pct, not what you ran. Of course that doesn't apply to wet gainers, but only calculating lbm gains, it's pct that does it.

FitnessLuke

Awards
See I ran halodrol solo and got super cut up and vascular on it..so tbol should be basically the same? Id be down to try that out again. Var seems appealing but god that expense

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
See I ran halodrol solo and got super cut up and vascular on it..so tbol should be basically the same? Id be down to try that out again. Var seems appealing but god that expense
Probably similar. Tbol should kick in a little sooner. Awesome pump and strength gains in a short amount of time.

GetRekt

Awards
whichever gains are the slowest are most likely the most keepable. the jump in maintenance calories is what causes most people to lose gains. you have to adjust to accommodate your higher maintenance.

FitnessLuke

Awards
So theoretically the gains from all three are keep able if you do things right after cycle?

GetRekt

Awards
So theoretically the gains from all three are keep able if you do things right after cycle?
all LBM from any compound are theoretically "keepable, i just personally find that increases in maintenance are harder to keep up with if they are faster.

as for not keeping everything with wet compounds, you gain a massive amount of glycogen as well as water weight which is why you will generally gain a massive amount before losing some and ending with a net gain. what you are guaranteed to lose will be glycogen stores and water weight, but the LBM gain is still theoretically keepable, yeah.

I'm a major supporter of long esters and long cycles as well as pinning for this reason:
lets say 2 cycles have a net gain of 15 pounds, and this results in about a 500 calorie jump in maintenance (I don't know how much it would be, but thats about what it seems to be for me)
one cycle is 6 weeks, one is 15 weeks.

the 15 week cycle you will start at your bulking calorie goal, slowly working up to your new goal (500 higher).
so, on average, bulk+(250x7x15 weeks)= baseline bulk + 26,250 extra calories

the 6 week cycle your maintenance will jump by 500 in 6 weeks, and then for the next 9 weeks you'd be eating at your new level to keep those gains.
so, bulk+(250*7*6)+(500*7*9)= baseline bulk + 73500 extra calories

or, an extra 47,250 calories to keep making the same progress, just because you wanted more mass faster. long esters ftw.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Var is solid keepable muscle but not huge gains. Gotta run 7-8 weeks too.