Ghar1ne results

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hey guys.

So I took my first 10mg dose of Ghar1ne last night...total insomnia. Wtf lol!

Anyone else experience something similar? I even took it with 3 mg melatonin.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys.

So I took my first 10mg dose of Ghar1ne last night...total insomnia. Wtf lol!

Anyone else experience something similar? I even took it with 3 mg melatonin.
Yes, this is common and happened to me as well. Just give it a few days and you will be amazed at the sleep you get.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Yes, this is common and happened to me as well. Just give it a few days and you will be amazed at the sleep you get.
Excellent...thanks for the feedback!

So you continued to dose it before bed?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first 7-10 days were back and forth. Some nights great, some not very good. But after about that 10 day mark and ever since, every night is solid. About 6 weeks in still at 10mg before bed, and the sleep is awesome every single night.

With dreams!!

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
My first 7-10 days were back and forth. Some nights great, some not very good. But after about that 10 day mark and ever since, every night is solid. About 6 weeks in still at 10mg before bed, and the sleep is awesome every single night.

With dreams!!
Aside from the improved quality of sleep (which sounds great), what other positive effects have you noticed so far?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aside from the improved quality of sleep (which sounds great), what other positive effects have you noticed so far?
Fullness started around week 3 and added to a good pump in the gym. About the same time the increase (and almost uncontrollable) hunger kicked in. That seems to be leveling off now. In conjunction with some other stuff I'm running I have made nice strength progression in the last month on certain moves. But can't narrow that down to the MK. The other stuff ends as of tomorrow so the ghar1ne will be on its own for a while, we shall see.

It also definitely has me holding a bit of water. But whatever, Summer's over.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Second night - possibly worse sleep than the first lol...and that's with 3 mg melatonin AND benadryl.

kristinapls

Awards
op don't take benadryl, it'll ruin your sleep quality.

i myself am on my 5th week of ghar1ne at 30mg and have been getting amazing sleep. there's definitely a bit of lethargy but i'm a lazy person in general so i dunno how much i can blame on the mk haha. i'm feeling better skin, hair, everything really.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
op don't take benadryl, it'll ruin your sleep quality.

i myself am on my 5th week of ghar1ne at 30mg and have been getting amazing sleep. there's definitely a bit of lethargy but i'm a lazy person in general so i dunno how much i can blame on the mk haha. i'm feeling better skin, hair, everything really.
Are you dosing it pre bed?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate of mine is on his 9th week of 10mg. No increased hunger, said sleep is alright, strength is decent and fat loss with minimum changes to diet and training. He said it's hard to tell :/

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
goodvibes has been on for months I believe, haven't seen that guy around in a while tho :(

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
goodvibes has been on for months I believe, haven't seen that guy around in a while tho :(
Been here errday homie. I'm just lurking for deals. I'm about to drop a few bills on some gharine. Waiting on some blackfriday sales. Know what I'm sayinn?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Been here errday homie. I'm just lurking for deals. I'm about to drop a few bills on some gharine. Waiting on some blackfriday sales. Know what I'm sayinn?
So how have you liked Ghar1ne? ??

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So how have you liked Ghar1ne? ??
It does what it needs to do for me. Improved sleep, stronger, better body recomp. It's not a drastic change but I knw it works. Best 180 lb body physique I've had in years.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
It does what it needs to do for me. Improved sleep, stronger, better body recomp. It's not a drastic change but I knw it works. Best 180 lb body physique I've had in years.
Fantastic.

What dose you running it at?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I know it's hard to say but do you feel big difference between 10 mg -30 mg?
I only went up when I felt the sides had diminished. Numb hands, deep sleep, and appetite increase started to disappear/lessened.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My advice is stay at the lowest dose possible if you feel you're getting the effects. Study about GH so you know what to expect. The benefits are there but it's not a drastic change. Let it come gradually and good luck to everyone!

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
My advice is stay at the lowest dose possible if you feel you're getting the effects. Study about GH so you know what to expect. The benefits are there but it's not a drastic change. Let it come gradually and good luck to everyone!
Great advice...thanks.

Already have increased hunger.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was using it I loved it, but it made me really hungry though. Great sleep, wicked dreams.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 3rd week now and im sleeping great. The first week or so i couldnt sleep at all tho

amg91

Awards
goodvibes are you using Ghar1ne or another company mk667? Thanks

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I'm on my first week. Only thing I can say at this point is that it makes me very tired and foggy.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
goodvibes are you using Ghar1ne or another company mk667? Thanks
Using gharine, it worked at 10mg for a month and a half. Then I bumped it up. I'm at 30mg now though.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Using gharine, it worked at 10mg for a month and a half. Then I bumped it up. I'm at 30mg now though.
Do you feel like long term you are noticing a leaning out effect?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
are you guys stacking it with anything else for synergy (excluding cycles, etc) such as melatonin, huperzine or GABA?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I take melatonin every night with my ghar1ne, I also have GABA powder but I don't take it consistently. Makes me feel weird

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel like long term you are noticing a leaning out effect?
After the 3rd month I leaned out and dropped 5lbs. I'm at 180lbs now and I am more defined compared to last year's 180lb self. I'm stronger now and take into consideration i have sporadic sleep schedule because I have a newborn. For me to not be sleeping as well, I'm considerably in better shape and stronger.

I have 6 bottles of gharine in Stock which will guarantee more lean gains for the next 6 months. If only I can run some heavy anabolics this year. I was excited to get the synergy goin...

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
After the 3rd month I leaned out and dropped 5lbs. I'm at 180lbs now and I am more defined compared to last year's 180lb self. I'm stronger now and take into consideration i have sporadic sleep schedule because I have a newborn. For me to not be sleeping as well, I'm considerably in better shape and stronger.

I have 6 bottles of gharine in Stock which will guarantee more lean gains for the next 6 months. If only I can run some heavy anabolics this year. I was excited to get the synergy goin...
That's pretty solid results man. Congrats on the baby BTW! Boy, girl?

I was thinking of picking up a few more bottles of Ghar1ne myself.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty solid results man. Congrats on the baby BTW! Boy, girl?

I was thinking of picking up a few more bottles of Ghar1ne myself.
Thx! Baby girl, she's a treat.

You should grab some, if something big happens in a few days I'm picking up more for sure.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I only have a bottle and a half myself but I only run it at 10mg so that's 5 months right there.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Have you started feeling the numbness is you hands so many people talk about? Ive been on for 3 weeks and havent experienced that

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Have you started feeling the numbness is you hands so many people talk about? Ive been on for 3 weeks and havent experienced that
No I haven't had the tingles yet. Maybe that just comes at a higher dose?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The tingling was a very rare side effect for me. Didn't happen more than once or twice a week.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on 10mg for 2 months and only had the numbness/tingling in hands twice about 2 weeks into the run. Nothing since. Perhaps once I up to 20.

On another note; I went to bed last night with a strained shoulder. Did something in the gym yesterday that really aggravated my left side delt. Everything hurt all day. Went to bed very uncomfortable, certain it would be nagging today. But nothing. Maybe just a touch of the discomfort, but it seems to have healed 90% overnight. Credit mostly to the Ghar1ne.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've been on 10mg for 2 months and only had the numbness/tingling in hands twice about 2 weeks into the run. Nothing since. Perhaps once I up to 20.

On another note; I went to bed last night with a strained shoulder. Did something in the gym yesterday that really aggravated my left side delt. Everything hurt all day. Went to bed very uncomfortable, certain it would be nagging today. But nothing. Maybe just a touch of the discomfort, but it seems to have healed 90% overnight. Credit mostly to the Ghar1ne.
Appreciate the feedback. Seems like I've seen quite a few posts now regarding MK and restorative/healing properties kicking in.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Haha, right on man!! Knew it would happen.
Just an update -

I increased the dose to 20mg/day last week.

Got the same sleeplessness as when I first started taking it...hopefully it subsides again.

Gained like 2 lbs in 3 days of water weight lol...feet were even a little swollen...went down though.

Oddly enough, I am already noticing a leaning out effect!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Isn't there any negative feedback or desensitizing effect of this since you guys have been taking it for so long?

And also when you stop taking it, what will happen to the natural production of gh?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Isn't there any negative feedback or desensitizing effect of this since you guys have been taking it for so long?

And also when you stop taking it, what will happen to the natural production of gh?
Bump on this question. Been looking for Ghar1ne, but it's sold out everywhere, except for one place that is selling it for $144 a bottle. It's gotten more valuable than oil, even when it was at $100 a barrel!
OL, why hast thou forsaken us?? Well, looks like I'll have to go for a different brand. Any recommendations?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump on this question. Been looking for Ghar1ne, but it's sold out everywhere, except for one place that is selling it for $144 a bottle. It's gotten more valuable than oil, even when it was at $100 a barrel!
OL, why hast thou forsaken us?? Well, looks like I'll have to go for a different brand. Any recommendations?
I have 5 bottles of gharine, but going to grab some

http://phwsupplements.com/elite-mk-677-by-focused-nutrition/

Before these are all gone as well..

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focused Nutrition's Elite MK-677, perfect! I was looking at this also, but I hadn't seen anyone comment on this particular product.
I have their ostarine and was wanting to expand my MK-677 Arsenal.