LG Sciences: 1-Andro with Cyclosome delivery - Sponsored Log

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
1-Andro-Lipsome-Technology-310x310.png

1-ANDRO WITH CYCLOSOME DELIVERY

If you're looking for a new anabolic, this is it. 1-Andro converts to 1-Testosterone, which is 2x as anabolic as pure testosterone! This means solid lean gains and insane strength increases.

Now we all know how potent 1-Testosterone is, however its strength is taken to a whole new level thanks to our brand new and patented Cyclosome delivery system which bypasses digestion, and delivers pure hormone right to our blood stream. This means more hormone reaches your blood, and more hormone can interact with your androgen receptors for huge gains!

Whats up guys this will be my First Log ever, I want to give thanks to Every one at LG Science / Hi tech and VaughnTrue for giving me this opportunity to make GAINS!

Time To Get Jacked!!!!!!!!!

I will be starting today will be running max dosage of 4 tabs a day.
On cycle support will consist of Cycle Support 2.0
Pct will Be Clomid & SUP3R Pct

will also be Lean Bulking while on 1-andro my diet will consist of lacto ovo vegetarian foods.Think Bill Pearl*

little about myself I'm 28 years young 5 foot 8 inches 202 lbs 16%BF
Couple of Phs i used in the past are. Superdrol , MassTabs , Phera , Epistane , Trenavar ,TheOne ,4dhea ,1dhea Stano

i just took 2 tabs eating: preworkout meal as i write this 2whole eggs 4 eggwhites and a cup of oats with black coffee
i will be hitting back and biceps.

If you guys have questions and or comments leave it here.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hell yea! All over this!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in it to win it! best of luck on your journey!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Man I am stoked for this! You gonna do pics? Have fun man! I am really interested in your comparison to other dheas.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Interested to see if this new "delivery system" yields better results. 200mg of 1-Andro doesn't seem like much to me. Maybe this will change my perspective on dosing it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Following

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking in. Let's see what this stuff is all about

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
so excited to see your log, love seeing that uve got some experience with SD and epi, would love to hear about the sides if any.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i know lethargy gets brought up a lot, but with the new delivery system if less overall is needed i wonder if sides are going to be an issue.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
i know lethargy gets brought up a lot, but with the new delivery system if less overall is needed i wonder if sides are going to be an issue.
I know more doesn't always equal better... but if less sides occur, I would definetly be tempted to take it up a notch. ;)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yesterdays Back Workout

warm up 30 min jog on treadmill

Im using Moderate weight and going high reps.
Focusing on contracting and getting as much blood in those muscles as possible.

Wide-Grip Pullups

5 sets of 10 to 12 reps

Deadlift

5 sets of 15 t0 20 reps

Barbell Row

5 sets of 15 to 20 reps

One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

5 sets of 15 to 20 reps

T bar row machine

4 Sets of 8 to 10 reps

Ok nothing to comment yet on the 1andro other then a very calm feeling 20 minutes after ingesting 2 tabs. felt slightly euphoric. i also will drop preworkouts for this run i want all my pumps to be from the 1 andro. and i still havent figured out what to do if i get some lethargy later on,anyway Shoulders today after work

my meals for today are as follows

5 egg whites + cup oats

Protein Shake + 2 bananas

Salmon + Brocolli

Post workout Protein Shake W/ Pineapples slices

veggie burger + whole grain bun
:fing02:

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!!!! I myself am very excited about the new delivery system. My fiancé would always give me weird ass looks when I would have to pull out the little plastic syringe and measure the liquid and put it under the tongue.

It's one reason I'd never take the product during work, cannot be having THOSE looks in my field of work

I hope this goes well man!!!!!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Innnn very interested in an honest review and maybe before and after pics would be awesomeeeeee.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Nice!!!!! I myself am very excited about the new delivery system. My fiancé would always give me weird ass looks when I would have to pull out the little plastic syringe and measure the liquid and put it under the tongue.

It's one reason I'd never take the product during work, cannot be having THOSE looks in my field of work

I hope this goes well man!!!!!
I totally agree with you on this I work in a school. I hated having to go to the restroom to take my dose this is way more convenient

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Pics would definitely be great as well!

BigDaddy69

Awards
Ill give yall and honest review. Won't be starting till January 1rst. Most likely 6-8 weeks of LG Science 1-Andro.

Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow bro! Will be exciting!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ill give yall and honest review. Won't be starting till January 1rst. Most likely 6-8 weeks of LG Science 1-Andro.

Thanks
Excellent news man!!!

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle! It seems like it is under dosed. And I understand this is a sponsored log, but it is very difficult to believe that some novel delivery system that LG/Hi-tech came up with can increase bioavailability that much. I hope your log proves me wrong, but given that your cycle history includes phera and superdrol, I'm not sure what you're expecting from a few 100mgs of 1-DHEA

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Good luck with the cycle! It seems like it is under dosed. And I understand this is a sponsored log, but it is very difficult to believe that some novel delivery system that LG/Hi-tech came up with can increase bioavailability that much. I hope your log proves me wrong, but given that your cycle history includes phera and superdrol, I'm not sure what you're expecting from a few 100mgs of 1-DHEAg
I haven't ran any methylated compounds in about 3 years. I mostly run dhea based prohormones now as I believe there easier on the body and much easier to hold on to gains. And yes we will see my last cycle was high dosed 1dhea PR from mind and muscle 2 bottles max dose. If the delivery system is that good I will be able to tell the difference.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!

I will be following along as well. Best of luck and train hard :)

-Spaz

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran any methylated compounds in about 3 years. I mostly run dhea based prohormones now as I believe there easier on the body and much easier to hold on to gains. And yes we will see my last cycle was high dosed 1dhea PR from mind and muscle 2 bottles max dose. If the delivery system is that good I will be able to tell the difference.
Well your liver probably thanks you for that.

I am always looking for slow, reasonable and also maintainable gains but dhea products have never done that for me. For me a successful cycle is 3-5lbs of muscle in 3 months, and I've only been able to accomplish that with gear and SARMs. Thanks for running this and I deeply hope you give an unbiased review of this new delivery system

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
ok so heres yesterdays shoulder workout.

20min stair master warm up.

Standing Shoulder Press 5 sets 15 to 20 reps (Warm up )
Seated Press 5 sets 10 to 12 reps
Side Lateral raises 10 sets 10 to 12 reps used 20lbs dumbell
Machine Rear delt flys 4 sets 15 20 reps

Landmine Presses 1 set about 35 reps until it started to sizzle

(guys at the gym finished up doing there t bar rows so i ended up doing landmine presses untill failure. Oooo the Sweet bbq burn)

Finished it off with abs did 5 sets of 20 leg raises.

Nothing yet to report on the 1andro. blood pressure is good im drinking gallon of water a day pissing crystal clear poland spring water :)

and im also weighing in today at 201 lost 1 pound but thats because i sweat like a fat chick in a hot club during my workouts.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hahah Poland spring water!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Man, great delt workout.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
awesome start! cant wait to see how this treats you.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Just came back from hitting chest.

My endurance is picking up heres my workout.

warm up 25 minutes light jog on treadmill about 2miles and some change
4 sets of pushups 20 reps
4 sets of chest flys 25-30 reps (again moderate weight just to get blood pumpin)
Incline Bench 4 sets 15-20 reps
Seated Chest Press (since all the benches were takin) 4 sets 15-20 reps with 2 extra super setsof 8 reps
finished it off with 4 sets of dips 8 reps

my chest was on fire and pumped like a mothers chest with pure baby milk lol
but im starting to feel alot more endurance and imnot taking any type of preworkout just chuggin on water.
i was going to do some abs but i have a baby shower to go to so i had to rush out so far so good guys.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just came back from hitting chest.

My endurance is picking up heres my workout.

warm up 25 minutes light jog on treadmill about 2miles and some change
4 sets of pushups 20 reps
4 sets of chest flys 25-30 reps (again moderate weight just to get blood pumpin)
Incline Bench 4 sets 15-20 reps
Seated Chest Press (since all the benches were takin) 4 sets 15-20 reps with 2 extra super setsof 8 reps
finished it off with 4 sets of dips 8 reps

but im starting to feel alot more endurance and imnot taking any type of preworkout just chuggin on water.
i was going to do some abs but i have a baby shower to go to so i had to rush out so far so good guys.
Pure baby milk hanh lol .... goooo berty!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
hahaha whaaaaaaa. never heard anyone say that.... lol

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yesterday Back workout

30 min jog on treadmill
5 sets pull-ups 12 reps
Barbell rows 4 sets 8 to 10 reps
Heavy dumbell rows 4 sets 8 to 10 reps
Lat pull down 5 sets of 20
Barbell shrugs 10 sets of 8 to10

Mixed it up with some heavy weights and light weights pump was awesome. I was going to do deadlift but I was fatigued and didn't want to snap any thing.

Diet was same **** it

Oatmeal + 5 whole eggs 2 slices multi grain coffee

Tuna salad w/ diet coke

Brown rice and eggs

Protein shake

Salmon and brocolli

If this wasn't sponsored I deff would buy two more bottles and dose 8 tabs a day bcuz I'm a bad ass like that. Can't wait till it hits full gear!!!

Crazy pump in my back it hurt my biceps were also pumped like crazy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like everything is kicking in nicely!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday Back workout

30 min jog on treadmill
5 sets pull-ups 12 reps
Barbell rows 4 sets 8 to 10 reps
Heavy dumbell rows 4 sets 8 to 10 reps
Lat pull down 5 sets of 20
Barbell shrugs 10 sets of 8 to10

Mixed it up with some heavy weights and light weights pump was awesome. I was going to do deadlift but I was fatigued and didn't want to snap any thing.

Diet was same **** it

Oatmeal + 5 whole eggs 2 slices multi grain coffee

Tuna salad w/ diet coke

Brown rice and eggs

Protein shake

Salmon and brocolli

If this wasn't sponsored I deff would buy two more bottles and dose 8 tabs a day bcuz I'm a bad ass like that. Can't wait till it hits full gear!!!

Crazy pump in my back it hurt my biceps were also pumped like crazy.
Its kicking in if that back pump in full effect.. I hated that when I was on epistane, also taurine daily should help with back pump.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its kicking in if that back pump in full effect.. I hated that when I was on epistane, also taurine daily should help with back pump.
10g taurine, 5-10g mono daily and you'll be back pump free. cranberry extract 1000-1500mg/day if even that doesn't get rid of them. those 2-3 worked for me every single time, regardless of what I was running

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I have a lot of friends interested in this so I'll be following along to see how you do.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoying following along with this log so far

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Ok here we go Legz
Warm up stair master 10min

Light squats 135lbs 4 sets of 20
225 two sets of 15
315 two sets of 10
405 two sets of 8
495 1 set of 6

Leg ext machine. 4 sets of 20 light weight

Until it smelled like sizzling cracking fire wood burnnnn

Hamstring curl machine 4 sets of 20 light weight

Calf raises 10 sets of 10 (heavy weight)

I had to wait 20 minutes after my workout just to learn how to walk lol the pump on my legs were crazy I had to wait till the pump left just to I can be able to walk. My endurance is deff up no lethargy to speak of which is great.

I may go again tonight after work and hit shoulders and traps again I want massive shoulders any workouts you guys use that are effective leave it here. Peace gents

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like this stuff is really kicking in hard now. not having any lethargy is great, I know that can be an issue with a high dose of 1-tesotserone. heres to making some crazy gains!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok here we go Legz
Warm up stair master 10min

Light squats 135lbs 4 sets of 20
225 two sets of 15
315 two sets of 10
405 two sets of 8
495 1 set of 6

Leg ext machine. 4 sets of 20 light weight

Until it smelled like sizzling cracking fire wood burnnnn

Hamstring curl machine 4 sets of 20 light weight

Calf raises 10 sets of 10 (heavy weight)

I had to wait 20 minutes after my workout just to learn how to walk lol the pump on my legs were crazy I had to wait till the pump left just to I can be able to walk. My endurance is deff up no lethargy to speak of which is great.

I may go again tonight after work and hit shoulders and traps again I want massive shoulders any workouts you guys use that are effective leave it here. Peace gents
You burnt the stair machine belt haha go berty! !!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
10g taurine, 5-10g mono daily and you'll be back pump free. cranberry extract 1000-1500mg/day if even that doesn't get rid of them. those 2-3 worked for me every single time, regardless of what I was running
daaayum 10g most i ever took was 4g while on epi. dat stack mang.!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Following my leg workout yesterday I did shoulders late nite.

20 min on treadmill warm up
Some stretching
Side lateral raises 10 sets of 20
Front raises 10 sets of 20
Rear delt fly machine 4 sets of 20

Military Press 5 sets of 15 to 20
Shrugs 4 sets of 20

It was awesome workout took about 30 second breaks in between sets I was drenched in sweat pump was unreal. Endurance is way up I'm feeling good.

Forgot to mention the pump in Mt triceps was Fukin insane !!!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bert45 any chance that u will post before and after pics?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving bro!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Happy thanksgiving peeps going to the gym right now to do cardio and legs

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
bert45 any chance that u will post before and after pics?
Mayb not. I have to many tats to edit out plus I work in a school and don't want my pics up. But will keep you guys accurately updated. I will weigh my self in with bf update soon

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mayb not. I have to many tats to edit out plus I work in a school and don't want my pics up. But will keep you guys accurately updated. I will weigh my self in with bf update soon
I understand but maybe half upper body shot of chest traps and shoulders, no face you should be good !!!! I'm really interested in seeing body changes and I think only camera can capture this...
but it's understandable

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
no worry bro! i know life and work > log, keep us updated on the gains!