Test, Tren, Winny, T3 Log

tog511

tog511

Awards
Okay so I'm starting a new thread because I've changed my cycle so much I figured I might as well. So here is what I'm running right now
Test E 2x a week 250mg
Tren A Eod 100mg
Cardar1ne 14mg ed
T3 50mg ed
Hydro3 4 caps ed for BP and pumps

I'm already starting my 4th week into this cycle just haven't had time to start my log work, school, etc. Plan on running around 17 weeks this cycle.

This was my first experience with Tren and so far the sides have really went down in severity compared to the first two weeks I sleep good now and don't explode after eating carbs. The gains on the other hand have been ridiculous through week 3 and now. Walk into the gym pick up a weight last week I thought was heavy this week is my warmup. The pumps have been insane blows dbol out of the water imo for a kicker to a cycle.

.Okay so this is my second cycle here are my stats now.

Weight:210
Lifting:5+ years
Height:5" 9
My first cycle consisted of:
Test e: 500mg weekly for 9 weeks
Dbol: 30 mg for 3 weeks
Gained about 15 pounds kept around 9

Okay so third times the charm for this thread hopefully this one sticks lol big brother is watching!:oops:

rascal14 Dma378 WANTED BamBam0319 hairygrandpa AustBenny jbryand101b

Welcome back gentlemen hopefully I don't get the ban hammer again!

Hit chest and tris today in my weights class in my little uni gym. Hit the 80lb DBs on incline for my last set of 10 and it felt light which is cool too bad i only have a week and change of tren left :worried: I was also tired as hell today because i was in the ER last night for five hours for my wife she been having some health problems lately and been to multiple doctors so I've been stressed to the max between school work and that. Still manage to hit the gym at least three times a week and my work counts as my cardio so progress has been good. Now I'm just waiting for those righteous medical bills to start pouring in! Good times lol

Last edited:
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In once again. Lol 3rd time's the charm

tog511

tog511

Awards
Well today was supposed to be legs and shoulder but had to have my wife seen by a doctor asap this morning at 8. Had to work last night and tonight till 1230 so I said **** it. Tomorrow though for sure I'll throw a workout log up for you guys.

tog511

tog511

Awards
It turns out after multiple hospital and doctor visits that it isn't anything life threatening so good news there! Okay so as promised I actually got my lazy ass into the gym today for legs and shoulders.

Leg Press 60 degree
180 x 15
270 x 15
340 x 10
180 x 15

Leg extension
150 x 15
160 x 15
170 x 10
(legs were forking tired)

Calf Raises
All the numbers on the plates are worn off so i just used them all lol
?? x 15
?? x 15
?? x 15

Leg curls

90 x 15
110 x 15
90 x 10

DB Shoulder Press
50 x 15
45 x 15
40 x 15

Machine Shoulder Press

90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 5

Shoulder Raise Machine

40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 10

Overall it was a good workout gym was empty so I added some extra volume. Have a chuck roast slow cooking at home with some carrots and potatoes waiting for me. Brother in law and his fiance are coming over so I stopped and picked up some Tennessee Honey gonna have a few tonight with my meat and potatoes. I feel manlier just typing that...

tog511

tog511

Awards
Hiking today with the fam dam at garden of the gods. Should feel awesome after leg day I'll let you guys know if I die !

tog511

tog511

Awards
Nah we got a poor man's version out in Illinois it was pretty awesome.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Mmm if I didn't let Rascal escape it'd be unfair if I let you lol.

Leg day with no squats?

tog511

tog511

Awards
Mmm if I didn't let Rascal escape it'd be unfair if I let you lol.

Leg day with no squats?
Nopeeeee I got a back and knee injury from da foosball and skwaats always did me bad lol I usually try to squeeze in hack squats but I had some jack Daniels waiting for me hahaha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, in for the ride!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nopeeeee I got a back and knee injury from da foosball and skwaats always did me bad lol I usually try to squeeze in hack squats but I had some jack Daniels waiting for me hahaha
Ever tried smith machine squats? I did them while I had tendinitis in my knees and they really killed my quads and glutes. Maybe give em a try!

tog511

tog511

Awards
Ever tried smith machine squats? I did them while I had tendinitis in my knees and they really killed my quads and glutes. Maybe give em a try!
I have only tried them like twice in high school I need to try them this week though! Thanks for the suggestion bro I'll hopefully be able to get a sesh with it in. My gym only has one and everyone uses it for presses so it is always crowded.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have only tried them like twice in high school I need to try them this week though! Thanks for the suggestion bro I'll hopefully be able to get a sesh with it in. My gym only has one and everyone uses it for presses so it is always crowded.
Yeah everyone uses the one in my gym for shrugs and strange useless variations of bent over rows. I've waited 15 minutes for it before -_-

tog511

tog511

Awards
Yeah everyone uses the one in my gym for shrugs and strange useless variations of bent over rows. I've waited 15 minutes for it before -_-
It's ridiculous man dudes straight up are like vultures waiting for that thing to empty out. One leaves and another swoops in ! I got this guy who leaves his gym bag by his machine or whatever he's using and then chats it up for a good ten minutes in between sets. Hate equipment whores man less talky more worky!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's ridiculous man dudes straight up are like vultures waiting for that thing to empty out. One leaves and another swoops in ! I got this guy who leaves his gym bag by his machine or whatever he's using and then chats it up for a good ten minutes in between sets. Hate equipment whores man less talky more worky!
That's ridiculous. We have 4 squat racks and they're all literally all occupied. More often than not, they are occupied for 45 min at a time by scrawny fukks spending 5-10 min on their phones in between sets of 135lb halfrep squats
Plot twist: I'm talking about myself

tog511

tog511

Awards
That's ridiculous. We have 4 squat racks and they're all literally all occupied. More often than not, they are occupied for 45 min at a time by scrawny fukks spending 5-10 min on their phones in between sets of 135lb halfrep squats
Plot twist: I'm talking about myself
Hahahaha man in all seriousness though that is every gym I've ever been too. Every once in awhile you'll see the super juicers come in and skwaat a shatload but usually teenagers who had their parents drop them off with their big ass headphones on taking up all the racks. Wish I had a halfway decent gym in my town.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahahaha man in all seriousness though that is every gym I've ever been too. Every once in awhile you'll see the super juicers come in and skwaat a shatload but usually teenagers who had their parents drop them off with their big ass headphones on taking up all the racks. Wish I had a halfway decent gym in my town.
Ha yeah I go to the student rec center that my university provides, membership comes with your tuition. So you got everybody of all shapes and sizes in there screwing around and taking up space. I'm glad to see people trying but when people like myself are in there who know what they are doing and have a certain time frame they need to work with to get a good lift in, it really bugs me when people are wasting my time and space.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Ha yeah I go to the student rec center that my university provides, membership comes with your tuition. So you got everybody of all shapes and sizes in there screwing around and taking up space. I'm glad to see people trying but when people like myself are in there who know what they are doing and have a certain time frame they need to work with to get a good lift in, it really bugs me when people are wasting my time and space.
I got a uni pass and a local gym membership just because I hate the uni gym so much lol the damn workout selfies alone are so rampant at the uni that people will be on the same piece of equipment for up to thirty minutes. I can do a whole workout I'm 45 or 30 if dumb bitches would get out the way

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
All good here bro? U should prob check in more often so we know you're ok :p

tog511

tog511

Awards
Yeah man still alive ! Hit back and bis yesterday at school. I curled the 40 dbs for my last set of 15 and with good form and nice and slow felt good. I didn't get any lower back in though so I plan on doing deads at home today. Hit a nerve on my last jab for the first time ever and it hurt like a mother! Still kinda sore today but better than yesterday.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Well ended up putting my niece's Christmas gift together in about 3 hours. One of the little kitchen deals thought it would be nice and easy to put together I was oh so wrong lol it came in 20 little sheets that you had to snap apart and then assemble and screw together. Had to have a few shots of whiskey to counteract the ****tyness. Still gonna get some deads in though dammit

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The only correct way to deadlift is to shotgun a beer in between each set.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
...and now I'm craving a beer. Dammit.

tog511

tog511

Awards
...and now I'm craving a beer. Dammit.
Hahaha I love my beer and I've been known to drink in between bench sets when the brahs come over. Actually a shot or two pre workout helps the ticker out but too much ain't no good lol

tog511

tog511

Awards
Hit chest and tris today at the super crowded uni gym so had to be quick and dirty!
OH tri ext
65x15
70x15
75x10
75x10

Incline db press
60x15
65x15
Got my bench stolen so I finished on machine press
110x15
110x15

Dips 3 sets of 10

Got deads last night did 135 for five sets of ten gotta be super careful to not make noise and piss off the people below us so I go super slow and light weight.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MJ, best PWO ever
Tried it, wasn't a fan. Dulled the pain so I could extend my reps but I just didn't feel right. Then again I react strangely to the devil's lettuce so I don't mess around with it much anyway.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it, wasn't a fan. Dulled the pain so I could extend my reps but I just didn't feel right. Then again I react strangely to the devil's lettuce so I don't mess around with it much anyway.
It's definitely a focus blend, not energy. LOL

I don't do it anymore. But me and my buddy used to blaze on the way to the gym everyday and straight kill it.

tog511

tog511

Awards

I don't do it anymore. But me and my buddy used to blaze on the way to the gym everyday and straight kill it.
That's a beautiful thing right there lol my problem was over partaking so prolly not for me. I would just be on the couch watching yellow sub haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

My little brother used to sell, so he always had some and would talk me into it ALL THE TIME.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I used to sell I wassss that guy lol
My brother used to make BUCKETS of cash. And he never spent it. I have taken loans from him before lol

tog511

tog511

Awards
My brother used to make BUCKETS of cash. And he never spent it. I have taken loans from him before lol
Wowwww that's impressive the most I ever made in one go was like a grand and then proceeded to spend it immediately lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wowwww that's impressive the most I ever made in one go was like a grand and then proceeded to spend it immediately lol
He's so smart about his finances. Naturally going to school for business haha.
He also ran a lawn mowing company and made awesome money from that too.

tog511

tog511

Awards
He's so smart about his finances. Naturally going to school for business haha.
He also ran a lawn mowing company and made awesome money from that too.
Damn sounds like he's doing good for himself! I am pretty good with money now that I'm not baked 24/7 but when I want something I get it I just save the money first instead of impulse buy. Looking to buy my first pistol for carry after Christmas been squirreling away dollaz for awhile.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Question for you knowledgeable fellas I want to do another cycle this summer and my current cycle won't end until mid February. If I started in June would that be long enough in between to not do any damage ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for you knowledgeable fellas I want to do another cycle this summer and my current cycle won't end until mid February. If I started in June would that be long enough in between to not do any damage ?
Tbh, all cycles are doing some damage. Key is minimizing. The quick answer is no, that's not long enough. But longer than I'm taking off right now LOL!!

So take that for what it's worth.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Tbh, all cycles are doing some damage. Key is minimizing. The quick answer is no, that's not long enough. But longer than I'm taking off right now LOL!!

So take that for what it's worth.
I mean I know the likelihood of me doing permanent damage is pretty slim but I do want kids in the future. I mean I could push it back to July to be safe but I really want to focus on the gym this summer and I don't see myself not doing a cycle lol really want tren e mast e and test e rockhard summer look. Damn my vanity :p

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean I know the likelihood of me doing permanent damage is pretty slim but I do want kids in the future. I mean I could push it back to July to be safe but I really want to focus on the gym this summer and I don't see myself not doing a cycle lol really want tren e mast e and test e rockhard summer look. Damn my vanity :p
We do what we do bro.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Truer words hath not been spoken. What you running right now bro?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truer words hath not been spoken. What you running right now bro?
Nothing. Trying to get this rebound under control so I can get one started. Only been off 2.5 months. But looking to hop on Prop, Trest, RAD, LGD, and MK around mid December. That will run into a Prop, Trest, Halo, MK.

Was debating whether I was going to use test and just let the Trest do it's thing since I've never used it. But not sure I'll really be able to do that with these vials yelling at me from the cabinet.

Also as I said, my hormones are still whack, but I need to run something soon for sanity sake. So I may keep the test out just to keep it mild. Idk it's still up in the air.