Epi-gen

jerame956

Awards
Gonna start taking Epi-gen in the next couple weeks from what a friend told me its for cutting anything I should take while on the cycle any help would be appreciated thanks

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Your friend shouldn't be recommending hormonal products if he can't help you set the cycle up haha. Is it epistane or epiandrosterone?

jerame956

Awards
Haha but your right that's why I'm trying to get more info

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Check the back of the bottle and tell me the compound

jerame956

Awards
Don't got it yet got the money just want more info on the cycling but I will try to find out

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
If you can find a picture or something to find out the compound that would help lol, i'll keep looking for now though

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yea can't find anything, I would go with a better brand lmao, never really heard of Chem Tek. If it is epistane it would make a great first cycle, as it was my first and only, but you'll need to research for a couple of months until your positive you know everything. Epistane has anti estrogenic properties which can actually put you at more risk of rebound gyno (bitch tits) but that would be my main concern if I were you. Pct you obviously need a serm, I would look into running toremifene 90/60/60/30 and aromasin 0/0/25/25/12.5/12.5 to help reboot hpta and prevent rebound gyno. Obviously you'll want a good all in one cycle support like Lgi damage control and a otc pct product.

jerame956

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447213893.935330.jpg
that's the bottle on the right can't tell if it has what it gots in it in sure it's in the back

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
How much are you paying for that? And ask your friend if it is epistane or epiandro lol