Closed. Read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tog511

tog511

Awards
Okay so I'm starting a new thread because I've changed my cycle so much I figured I might as well. So here is what I'm running right now
Test E 2x a week 250mg
Tren A Eod 100mg
Cardar1ne 14mg ed
T3 50mg ed
Hydro3 4 caps ed for BP and pumps

I'm already starting my 4th week into this cycle just haven't had time to start my log work, school, etc. Plan on running around 17 weeks this cycle.

This was my first experience with Tren and so far the sides have really went down in severity compared to the first two weeks I sleep good now and don't explode after eating carbs. The gains on the other hand have been ridiculous through week 3 and now. Walk into the gym pick up a weight last week I thought was heavy this week is my warmup. The pumps have been insane blows dbol out of the water imo for a kicker to a cycle.

As for stats and experience and what not I'll paste it in later from my other thread as I'm at school right now. I also have some workout logs I can put up later once I'm on a computer. Now the rest of these compounds

tog511

tog511

Awards
rascal14 Dma378 WANTED BamBam0319 hairygrandpa
@AustBenny

Let's hope that works this tagging system blows lol

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man. Thanks for the invite!!
In for the ride and knowledge .

tog511

tog511

Awards
Mucho science! I can offer a ride but no knowledge is guaranteed.. You may actually lose brain cells lol full disclosure

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dang dude. Next cycle includes test tren winny as well along with some other goodies so in to see your experience and take notes!

tog511

tog511

Awards
Dang dude. Next cycle includes test tren winny as well along with some other goodies so in to see your experience and take notes!
Awesome man as of now tren is the best/worst thing I've ever put in my body. I don't think Winny is going to even come close to tren so next cycle I'll just get double tren lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome man as of now tren is the best/worst thing I've ever put in my body. I don't think Winny is going to even come close to tren so next cycle I'll just get double tren lol
Yeah the way I have it set up I'm kicking off with tbol and running half tren ace half tren e, then when the tbol's done switch to tren e only, and add winny in at the end of the run. Was thinking about using EQ instead of tren e though

tog511

tog511

Awards
I wish I would've went tren e the pinning sucks next run I am for sure but really man from what I've read and seen tren is king. Depends on your goals I guess though eq is supposed to help with appetite which I don't have a problem with lol I'm wanting mast e for my next run too but its some dollaz

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wish I would've went tren e the pinning sucks next run I am for sure but really man from what I've read and seen tren is king. Depends on your goals I guess though eq is supposed to help with appetite which I don't have a problem with lol I'm wanting mast e for my next run too but its some dollaz
The only problem is that tren ace is more effective because of how much goes in and out of your body, more is absorbed and utilized than when you pin tren e twice a week, because of the longer ester...
That's why I wanna start off with ace to get the effects coming faster and then either go to tren e or EQ, I'm leaning towards EQ 1 for the appetite and 2 I don't want to be too harsh on my body my first tren run and scare myself off from it. I'll be able to run EQ longer too, I'm trying to do a nice long gainz filled cycle ;)

tog511

tog511

Awards
Yeah I could see the benefits of frequent injection from any compound in a short or long ester really for stable levels. But I don't like pinning eod and I could live with waiting for gains just to keep it to two shots a week. But man you'll definitely feel that ace ****s awesome! Probably smart to stick to ace alone first round and run e next go eq is pretty solid for slow and low gains that don't make you want to rape inanimate objects and what not lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to try running tren e next time, in this as I'm curious

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah I could see the benefits of frequent injection from any compound in a short or long ester really for stable levels. But I don't like pinning eod and I could live with waiting for gains just to keep it to two shots a week. But man you'll definitely feel that ace ****s awesome! Probably smart to stick to ace alone first round and run e next go eq is pretty solid for slow and low gains that don't make you want to rape inanimate objects and what not lol
Haha idk deca had me feelin pretty feisty.
Think I'll have enough for 300mg tren ace a week for 6 weeks. It'll be a good introduction to tren.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, tagging system def sucks. Mine didn't come up in red.

Found ya tho bro - I was like oh tog got a log, let's see what's up in there.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Supah staw in no time ! And glad you made it bro welcome to the ****ing show ! Hopefully I can keep this thing up to snuff for you fellas

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
So you pinning twice a week for a total 250? Or pinning 250 twice a week for a total of 500?

And don't knock the winny, it's not only gonna lean you out but harden you up as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
T3 works well with tren hmm? Guess I have a reason to save my t3 then!

tog511

tog511

Awards
T3 works well with tren hmm? Guess I have a reason to save my t3 then!
From what I've read it does inhibit t3 production (insert science here ) hard to find real world results just anecdotal bro stuff.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll have to do some digging and see what I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9