Forma stanzol sufficient?

Z

Zeus84

Awards
Is forma stanzol sufficient enough for the cycle I'm on?

I pin eod

Test-p 100 mg/ml
Mast-p 100 mg/ml
Tren-a 100 mg/ml

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Dunno bro, I think better to have something stronger on hand like exemestane.

Mast is anti estrogenic so might have the AI effect enough to balance out the test but when you add Tren into the mix, OTC product like Forma Stanzol may not be enough.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you grown boobs yet? If not then it may be. I would definitely have Exemestane or Arimidex on hand and Caber or Prami if you can't control Prolactin issues with just an AI.

dennis50

dennis50

Awards
Idk about the new mix idk if I'd trust it, you tell us how it works. Now if you have the old version I am confident that it would as it was amazing.

Z

Zeus84

Awards
Idk about the new mix idk if I'd trust it, you tell us how it works. Now if you have the old version I am confident that it would as it was amazing.
Old mix? Can you elaborate? I wasn't aware that they changed it. When did this happen?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Dunno bro, I think better to have something stronger on hand like exemestane.

Mast is anti estrogenic so might have the AI effect enough to balance out the test but when you add Tren into the mix, OTC product like Forma Stanzol may not be enough.
^This.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know of a couple of guys here who used forma for their AI while on trt. My question would be what do you have for prolactin controll?

Z

Zeus84

Awards
Having trouble finding arimimidex, if anybody would be kind enough to shoot me a pm that would be awesome.