Hcg

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Hello to everyone. Just a quick question. I'm currently on a 12 week cycle of test e (300 mg a week)I've been taking arimidex (half pill 0.5 every Tuesday). Do I need to add HCG? I don't want to if I don't have to but I don't wanna lose what I've gained.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HCG is not necessary. It may help you recover faster in PCT. it's fairly cheap and if you have a source for it, it couldn't really hurt anything.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I used it once many years ago and did notice a difference in Pct. The boys were back to normal much faster. It's been too long to remember how much I took. Good luck

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
HCG is pregnant woman urine. Yes, you read that right, pregnant woman urine.

HCG also causes gyno.

Er - oh wait, what board am I on again?

EDIT: OP, not serious. Just clowning.

JZT

JZT

Awards
From what I've read about hcg is its not meant as a pct but meant for throughout or the last few weeks of your cycle when doing 12 week or longer cycle. Like week 8 through 12 or throughout the cycle in smaller amounts to keep your LH production correct and keep you from struggling with pct. I could be wrong though but it's just to help with pct if you need it I think

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
HCG is not necessary. It may help you recover faster in PCT. it's fairly cheap and if you have a source for it, it couldn't really hurt anything.
Could you recommend a pct or is arimidex enough?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Arimidex is NOT enough mate.

I will save the lecture about having your PCT researched and in order before you start your cycle - I'm sure someone has something they can copy and paste.

You MUST have a SERM - Clomid (clomiphene) or Nolva (tamoxifen) or Torem (Toremifene) or a combination of two.

For your basic cycle I would just go with Clomid 50/50/25/25. You will also need Arimidex in PCT, 0.5mg eod.

Those are your bare minimums mate. There's all sorts of other stuff you can add in PCT to help you keep your gains and strength etc etc. Check out Volvo's Triumphalis log for what a comprehensive PCT looks like.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established

I will save the lecture about having your PCT researched and in order before you start your cycle - I'm sure someone has something they can copy and paste.

You MUST have a SERM - Clomid (clomiphene) or Nolva (tamoxifen) or Torem (Toremifene) or a combination of two.

For your basic cycle I would just go with Clomid 50/50/25/25. You will also need Arimidex in PCT, 0.5mg eod.

Those are your bare minimums mate. There's all sorts of other stuff you can add in PCT to help you keep your gains and strength etc etc. Check out Volvo's Triumphalis log for what a comprehensive PCT looks like.
Thanks. I've been using .05 of Arimidex once a week for the last 4 weeks (I know it's not eod but I haven't felt any sides of the current 8 weeks of test e that I'm on).

I have the nolvadex and clomid on order. When should I start taking them? Immediately after cycle? Also, should I keep taking arimidex after the cycle?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yeah, 300mg is a fairly moderate dose so I can't imagine you'd need a lot of Adex on cycle so that's fine. Just be wary that by the time you can feel sides things may have gotten farther than you want them to be but as I said, I think you're okay on 300 a week.

Start your PCT/SERM 10-14 days after your last pin of test E, it's a long ester and will take 10-14 days for the test to clear your system. The test must be out of your system before recovery can begin.

It will probably be as important as ever to take your AI in PCT. Just taper off the dosage so 0.5 eod then after two weeks move to e3d then continue a couple of weeks past the end of your SERM.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I have PM'd you some light reading for homework lol.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Where can I find Volvos triumphalis log?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Under Cycle Info.

I think it was called Volvo Getting Alpha with Triumphalis or something similar :)