OL Trest Log

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
I'm starting a six week cycle of Trest and figured I'd log it. I'll be starting with 50mg of Trest along with 50mg of Anadrol and 4mg of OL Legend. I will make changes as necessary. I'll also be running OL Arimacare Pro on cycle to help with any sides. I also have letrozole on hand if estro is really crazy for some reason. Beginning stats are as follows:

6'0"
245.0 Lbs.
15% BF

I will run a caloric surplus of a couple hundred calories during the cycle.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would run Arimidex instead of an OTC AI because of the infamous anadrol bloat. But whatever works for you man. :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well this should be plenty interesting! Demigod in!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
This would be cool. Anybody know what's the closest PH that can compared to 50mg Anadrol?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Well headed into day 3. Nothing much to write about yet. I just woke up and gonna hit the scale and dose up. I'll check back in a bit.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Methyl 1 alpha is pretty close if you can get m1t I think it would be stronger
Alpha 1 isn't anywhere close. Only 20% actually converts to M1T. Most of the gains result from the Alpha 1 itself. However, if OP can't find M1T I'd run another strong compound like Superdrol.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Alpha 1 isn't anywhere close. Only 20% actually converts to M1T. Most of the gains result from the Alpha 1 itself. However, if OP can't find M1T I'd run another strong compound like Superdrol.
I believe it's close to anadrol alpha is active on its own. M1T and Superdrol are stronger then anadrol but these are my own experiences.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be interesting! Subbed

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Weighed in at 247.2 this morning. Workout felt great. Feeling strong. No sides to mention as of yet.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Cool reason being is I'm trying to plan my next trest cycle for sometime in the spring. I have a bottle of Triumph left but is just alittle weak and I don't feel like spending on 2 bottles just so I can bump it up to 60mg+.

I just got 2 bottles of AAR Clostebol thanks to Yates source, maybe stack it with triumph.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Day 4 underway. Weighed in at 249.8. No training today. I plan on starting letro EOD for good measure.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What MG will you be running on letro?

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Day 5 weigh in was at 249.6. Deadlift session went great. Strength definitely feeling solid. Rep work with 3 plates was effortless.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
In on this.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Weigh in was 250.0 today. It was bench day for me but decided to do light bench accessory work as I'm still recovering from a forearm injury that puts me in great pain on heavy bench days. The high rep high volume work felt great though. Left with an insane pump feeling like the hulk. ?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Weigh in was 250.0 today. It was bench day for me but decided to do light bench accessory work as I'm still recovering from a forearm injury that puts me in great pain on heavy bench days. The high rep high volume work felt great though. Left with an insane pump feeling like the hulk. ?
I'm working on High reps high volume too.I love it :)

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Weighed in this morning at 250.8. Almost a solid pound in a day. Isn't much water weight either. Letro is keeping that minimal. Workout was great. Again the pumps were intense.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Hovering at 250 a week in now. A nagging right hip made squats a little uncomfortable today but didn't really affect strength. Accessory work left a great pump as usual. Lats were swole up like balloons.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Miscalculated my calories yesterday so weight was 249 this morning. I'm very happy with how little water weight is occurring. I was a savage in the gym. Strength and endurance is definitely up. Forgot to mention one week in I've upped the trest to 75mg and LGD to 8mg.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah I've heard the sweet spot for running trest is 100mg a day. I'm gonna (hopefully if customs doesn't hijack my ****) be running 75mg TD and 1 cap preworkout

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Yah I've heard the sweet spot for running trest is 100mg a day. I'm gonna (hopefully if customs doesn't hijack my ****) be running 75mg TD and 1 cap preworkout
I may jump to 100. Only issue is 100mg a day gets expensive lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed ... iam about to run trest from ol 100mgs a day for 8 weeks what should i expect? I've ran trestabol from celtic labs it was insane !!!

Edit:eek: oral trest !

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Subbed ... iam about to run trest from ol 100mgs a day for 8 weeks what should i expect? I've ran trestabol from celtic labs it was insane !!!

Edit:eek: oral trest !
I'm loving it so far. Strength coming on quick. Water weight is very minimal with letro EOD.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When are you going to up the Trest and LGD? If I could I'd get the oral Trest and take pwo, been reading some good stuff about the pump.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I have it on order would be here next week. Thinking of going. 4 weeks rad then osta with trest as a base

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manifesto Cycle Logs 422
J Cycle Logs 155
B Cycle Logs 130
Mathb33 Anabolics 30
J Cycle Logs 13