[LOG] OL LGD & RAD-140

rafy99

Awards
Gonna Log this run Sparingly. I know a lot of people are maybe intimidated by the shutdown / lethargy issues with RAD but go hard or go Home.

Gonna run it:

Rad 4/4/4/4
LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

(I was going to begin with 4mg and taper up to 12 the last few weeks but from what I've seen in a couple of logs, 8mgs seems to be the sweet spot so I see no point in beginning at a low dose and no point in going above it as well.)

Will log workouts here and there as well as before and after pics. Feel free to chime in or ask questions.

I know a couple of people have been on a similar cycle so lets hope it goes well for me as well.

PS: Been on OL Ghar1ne for 1 week at 10mgs/day

Beginning Stats:

6'1
227 lbs (In the Morning)
13-14% BF
about 8 yrs of training
First SARM Cycle. Ran a PH previously

On Cycle Supps:

OL Ar1mcare
Joint Supplements
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
CLA

I'll be happy if I can gain anywhere between 3-5 lean lbs while dropping to 11-13% BF.

For those who will probably ask, PCT will Be:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 25/25/25
OL Super PCT
BLR Follidrone

Let the Fun Begin

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

Taking bets on what day the lethargy and shutdown gets the best of you :D

Not srs. But good luck with the run!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

Taking bets on what day the lethargy and shutdown gets the best of you :D

Not srs. But good luck with the run!
Over/Under?? Jk

Subbed as well. Be kicking off my RAD / LGD cycle in about a month with opposite doses.

RAD 8/8/8/8
LGD 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
in for the gains. you're already pretty big by your stats so interested to see how much you gain.

rafy99

Awards
Over/Under?? Jk

Subbed as well. Be kicking off my RAD / LGD cycle in about a month with opposite doses.

RAD 8/8/8/8
LGD 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8
thanks for unconsciously correcting me.

RAD DOSAGE FOR THE 4 WEEKS WILL BE AT 8MGS.

Im mainly looking to increase strength while dripping BF%. For that reason, i dont anticipate gaining anymore than 5lbs. But thats fine by me as long as bith attributes previously stated improve.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[LOG] OL LGD & RAD-140

I haven't noticed any lethargy on rad+osta been on 2 caps each for a couple weeks, been on 1 cap each for a while.

Also using cardarine & intermittent fasting

rafy99

Awards
Day 3.

Today is a rest day. (Thank god). I was playing a badketball tournament during the beginning of the week (ended up plauing about 15 full court games in 3 days). Needless to say that beat me up.

As stated initially, i started at 8 mgs off the bat since from what ibe gayhered on other logs as the sweet spot for LGD and 8 mgs for Tad as well.

cant say i notice any immediate effects in strength or body comp, but im patient and looking foward to week #2.

Fareal04

Awards
subbed, will be doing rad +lgd sometime next month or December

rafy99

Awards
Beginning of day 5.

last two days were rest days since i was visiting the folks accross the island.

Ill say this, today upon wakening i felt Full! Shoulders looked like i just did a nice shoulder session and looked pump.

Will post how the workout goes later on.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP/Rafy

Any affiliation (direct or indirect) w OL?

rafy99

Awards
Today is Day 8. I have to say, its hard to be objective when it comes to logging because deep down we ALL want the product to work and provide the results we read and anticipate.

That being said, might be a mental effect since its just been a week but yesterday and today i seem to have woken up with more vascularuty. Nothing crazy but improvement is improvement. Additionally, my sshoulders every damn morning now look like i maybe did 60 pushups right off the bat.

Hopefully my whole body gains this effect soon jajaja.

No increase in strength yet. Like i mentioned before, calories are at maintenance or about 200 above varying between the availabilty of my meals.

No lethargy issues yet. And to my surprise, libido is up. Wasnt expecting that but its always welcomed.

Lastly, this isnt a Ghar1ne log but at the 10mg dose, ive been maybe sleeping aa but better but no real difference in recovery as compared to other logs i have read. Ill bump up the dose to 20 mgs to see if i notice any difference. If it improves, i might lean towards thinking this product may vary based on weight.

Ill let you guys know

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice thread

rafy99

Awards
Day #10.

Starting to see fullness in my bi's and tri's upon wakening. Definitely liking this feeling. I feel like my back is growing as well.

The only thing i will say, and not sure if it is directly related to the supps, is that Ive had DOMS for 3 days straight. Ill be honest, i loce that hurt feeling. Just not sure since it usually doesnt last more than 2 days in my case. Could be i have a bit more endurance in the gym and banging out extra sets and reps on my exercises.

Hopefully it keeps going like this. Progress pics coming at the 2 week mark.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RAD was awesome for me, I was on it 2 or 3 days and I felt the nutrient repartitioning effect. Anything I ate seemed to be going straight into my muscles. I felt like a rock and my performance in the gym was very good despite fighting a cold. I just went 12 a day for 4 weeks and then when I did start to feel a little lethargic I upped my vitamin regimen and it seemed to help. I ran it for 6 weeks overall, one of best supps I've ever used. Overall I was up about 8 lbs and a bit leaner. Fullest I have ever felt. At the end I experienced almost no shutdown or any other sides besides the lethargy. I am doing a proper PCT anyway.

I am curious about stacking it with LGD, I know it's good with Cardarine as I was dosing that as well. Not sure there is any benefit in stacking these so I want to see what happens.

rafy99

Awards
Well Day 15 today. Been two full weeks.

Weighed in at 234 at thee moment. I will say this... i feel slightly bloated around the mid section and it sort of happened righ around the time i raised my dosing of Ghar1ne to 20 mgs a day. (Started taking them about 30 mins vefore bed but now im seperating the doses (morning and afternoon) and feel it has helped.)

Also had a bit of chest pain days 11-13. Not sure what may be the cause since i have never used any of these 3 products before. Might have been the Ghar1ne cause it seemed tondissipate when i seperated the doses.

Other than that, looking fuller every day. Gf yesterday was all over me saying my traps looked like mountains and those boulder shoukders though :).

Have been eating around naintenance. Some days aa lil higher and others a bit lower. I did splurge on halloween and the day after..... :( shame on me. And wheen i say splurged, i mean it. But back on track now.

As far as strength goes, i would say anything crazy. Ive been hittinf my workouts with a slower tempo and even pauses during the negatives and keeping my weights comfortable for a good 8 - 12 rep range. But like i said previously, good endurance and staminathroughout my workouts.

Its just been two weeks of both LGD and Rad so im hoping these next two weeks are Killer! Stay tuned.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok just throwing this out there for some extra info. My second week of RAD alone at 12 mg was a lot more promising. I could be a hyper responder true but I was starting to blow up. I also was experiencing some very good gym performance and awesome pumps by this time. Like I said just putting this out there to maybe get some comparison. Could be significant, maybe not.

rafy99

Awards
Ok just throwing this out there for some extra info. My second week of RAD alone at 12 mg was a lot more promising. I could be a hyper responder true but I was starting to blow up. I also was experiencing some very good gym performance and awesome pumps by this time. Like I said just putting this out there to maybe get some comparison. Could be significant, maybe not.
Im currently at 8mgs. Wasnt intending in bumping it to 12.... i might consider it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im currently at 8mgs. Wasnt intending in bumping it to 12.... i might consider it.
To me optimal dose on RAD was the best bang for the buck for me. I knew there was a possibility I might have to shorten the run so wanted to get what I could from it. I don't know how this ties in with LGD though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[LOG] OL LGD & RAD-140

Any lethargy noted from the RAD?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any lethargy noted from the RAD?
I experienced some but and increase in vitamin supplementation seemed to help. Extra B, C and threw in a strong mulit. B12 would be a good idea I think.

rafy99

Awards
Yesterday was Day 21 for bith Rad and LGD. I have to say, this 3rd week has been RIDICULOUS on every level.

EVERYONE is complimenting me on my Veastly Size. Vascularity has greatly improved. And to my surprise..... i had gotten up to 235 lbs (currently 232) which has been a nice and slow rise. Keep in mind im not even trying to Bulk!!

And my favorite.... the Strength has gone up significantly. Did seated BB shoulder press 205 x 4 which is a New PR for me. (And that was after almost 10 previous sets of BB raises. Going high volume workouts).

Managed to get 285 x 5 with a 3 second pause on the bottom on each rep. Managed to eep out 110 on DB for flat chest.

Overall great run.

And to be honest. Lethargy has been minimal at best. Working long hours, plus basketball and workouts on top of that. I think that wears me out more than the Rad itself. Im gonna keep it at 4 weeks so this will be my last week.

But thankfully lethargy has not been and issue and looking foward to run this combo again in the near future!

rafy99

Awards
I experienced some but and increase in vitamin supplementation seemed to help. Extra B, C and threw in a strong mulit. B12 would be a good idea I think.
Could be that. Im currently taking orange triad plus an additional 2-e grams of vitamin C spread throughout the day.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[LOG] OL LGD & RAD-140

Is there a need for an AI on LGD? Plan is 10mg/day and I am prone to estrogenic sides from gear. Thanks

CJNator

Awards
Is there a need for an AI on LGD? Plan is 10mg/day and I am prone to estrogenic sides from gear. Thanks
No but the general consensus is to always have one on hand just in case.

rafy99

Awards
As Cjnator put it. Its not necessary but definitely have one on hand in case any symptoms flare up.

I have yet to need any at this point reaching week 4.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[LOG] OL LGD & RAD-140

Maybe it's placebo but 2 days in and I'm dragging azzzz. 10mg/day 1st thing in the AM.

Started w 10mg b/c I'm an experienced AAS/PH user. I'm also already on 200mg/week Test

Also. The reason I asked about the need for an AI is b/c I hear LGD can be wet and I assumed it was from excess estrogen? Is it instead from sodium retention or other?

rafy99

Awards
As Cjnator put it. Its not necessary but definitely have one on hand in case any symptoms flare up.

I have yet to need any at this point reaching week 4.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe try splitting the doses
Pretty sure LGD has a 24-36 hour half life. This would make it rather useless to dose multiple times daily in an effort to reduce sides.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Two weeks onto Rad@8mg. Split dose, morning and evening. No lethargy as yet.

Not sure I see much off of it as yet...I should say some weight gain of about 2 lbs, but maybe not as lean as before starting it.

rafy99

Awards
Ok so I have to say, Not sure if it has been the LGD or the RAD, but this stack is simply amazing. I Shattered a PR in seated Overheard shoulder Press. Previously 185 x 1. Now....... 205 x 4. and that was after doing about 8 previous sets...

Lets move along shall we. Previous Incline BB Press was about 255. Well I did 265 x 3 and 295 x 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't believe the excitement I had, Everyone mirin the gainz!!!

Finally, previous squat max was like 315 (yes so sad.....) Now I got 365 x 2 no Belt!!!

Im telling you. I wish I Could run this year long. Im coming up on my last day of Rad (Only running for 4 weeks). So hopefully the gains don't diminish but ill be able to see if the RAD was the big Difference Maker.

Also thinking about upping the dose of LGD to 12 mgs for the last 2 weeks (Week 7 and 8) but ill see how these next two weeks go.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RAD will increase strength somewhat but it's main thing is the unbelievable nutrient re-partitioning. I was feeling like a rock all the time on RAD and it was always around eating meal. I remember eating a grapefruit and feeling pumped. RAD really makes you feel on. LGD is supposed to be better for strength I think. Protein synthesis is really big for gains, and RAD is the King.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver how long was your RAD cycle. And what were your doses.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver how long was your RAD cycle. And what were your doses.
I started off with the intention of 12 mg for 4 weeks but stretched it to 6. Some lethargy but I had a cold that lasted a long time too.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
At the conclusion of my current cycle and PCT I was thinking of doing a 6 to 8 week run of RAD. I was going to include in the run S4, Ghar1ne and a high dose of Androvar to combat lethargy

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we even know what the lethargy is from?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we even know what the lethargy is from?
Chris said it was likely due to the RAD somehow used up the B vitamins in your system. I have to admit that additional intake did seem to help.

migseattle

Awards
Im coming up on my last day of Rad (Only running for 4 weeks). So hopefully the gains don't diminish but ill be able to see if the RAD was the big Difference Maker.

Also thinking about upping the dose of LGD to 12 mgs for the last 2 weeks (Week 7 and 8) but ill see how these next two weeks go.
I realize this is an old thread, but curious to hear what happened after you stopped RAD and stayed on LGD alone. Did you retain the gains after the cycle? Are you happy with it overall?