still not so sure...

bimmerman

Awards
Hey guys new poster here, my name is Shane, been weight lifting on and off since I was 15. Had a chance to try a few of the last pro hormones last year, methyl-sten and methoxygonadiene, liked them a lot! Gained about 10 pounds over the course of 5 weeks, forgot the doses of methylstenbolone but they were a little low as well. The last week of the cycle wasn't much progress between getting ready for pct and having a fever/bad sleep that week. However, the pct of both tamoxifen and toremifene together with hcg had me back to normal real quick. Also took test freak from gnc for some plant based test boosting for a couple weeks to speed up recovery. Ik I'll have to make an introductory post when I have more time but ATM I'm wondering like everyone else did about the legislation. I may have a source(not many left) where I can get some methoxygonadiene, and I was confused after reading Obamas magical gathering of illegal compounds. I've read it over and over, recognize superdrol, halodrol, a few others...but some people have said that methoxy is illegal and others say its not, and I've been needing something to get me back into the game. Lost about 30 pounds in may when I first left my job as an officer in Texas to come up north for my gf. Basically didn't have money to eat or lift for two-three weeks while waiting to get a job, but anyways...yea. I liked max lmg a lot, gained decent, not extraordinary but decent, and hasically had no noticeable sides, so I'd like to find out if I'm going to jail for 10-15 pounds of weight gain or if since its non methylated and a progestin I'll be alright. So to make a short story short...besides dhea what actually works that I won't go to jail. I know about 1 andro etc I'm just idk missing the wet bulker? Lol. Anyways...sorry to ask a already way too popular question, I was wondering about that one compound most and found confusing answers both here and elsewhere. Thanks for your time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Methyl 1 andro, completely legal and is a wet bulker.

bimmerman

Awards
Hmm...I don't know anyone that's tried that before. What would it compare with gains and cycle length wise?