Couldn't wait (First SARM cycle log)

ForumUser

Awards
For those of you that saw my other thread, I said that I'd be cutting until the end of this month... I lied. I will be starting SARM cycle tomorrow. This will be my first log and will be updating this at least every other day. The only supps I currently take are pre-workout and creatine. I will be stopping my preworkout as of tomorrow. The only other thing I've ever taken is epistane.

A few stats:
Age - 23 years old
Height - 5'9-10
Weight - 174.2lbs
Bench (Dumbbell) - 3x5 @ 100 (as of this morning)
Front Squat - 3x5 @ 185
Deadlift - 1x4 @ 315 (as of last week)

Cycle:
Olympus UK LeGenD
4/4/4/8/8/8/8/8
PCT:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (recommended dosage)
Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed (recommended dosage)

I will be aiming for 2800-2900 calories/day. My maintenance is 2400-2500.

Training wise, I currently workout every body part twice a week. I was initially doing PHAT but now I do my own workouts and just use that as a template.
Monday - Upper body (Everything is 2x8-12 except for dumbbell bench press which I do 3x5)
Tuesday - Lower Body and abs (Everything is 3x8-12 except for calves which I either do sets of 12 or until I burn out)
Wednesday - Back and Shoulders (3x10-12 on everything)
Thursday - Legs and abs(3x10-12 on everything except calves)
Friday - Chest and arms (3x10-12 on everything)
Rest on the weekends

Pictures are from last week after a chest/arm workout

Attachments

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
In for this dude currently on LGD/GW stack and loving it!!! Would recommend bumping the doses of LGD from 4 to 8 at the beginning of 3rd week. It's gonna be hard to last longer than that at 4mg trust me ;) and at 8mg s××t gets reeeeaaaal ??? haha. 3 weeks of clomid is being out our there as sufficient PCT from an 8 week LGD cycle although if you wanted to do 4 I can't imagine it would hurt.
All the best with the cycle dude your gonna love it!!!

ForumUser

Awards
Sweet, man! I've been keeping up with your log and can tell that you're loving it. The issue with the dosage is that I only got one bottle and from I've read they're no longer making them? I'll try to see if I can get another bottle today before they run out.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No test base?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
subbed as I just purchased a bottle of Olympus UK LeGenD.

ForumUser

Awards
I'll start logging next Tuesday (1 week from when I started) just so I don't keep bumping this with a lot of nothing. I will say this though: the placebo effect is a mf'er

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
These LGD logs are a good read since im also tempted to run it. You are also in a pretty good condition already bro (no homo)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Sweet, man! I've been keeping up with your log and can tell that you're loving it. The issue with the dosage is that I only got one bottle and from I've read they're no longer making them? I'll try to see if I can get another bottle today before they run out.
Yeh they seem to be going the PH route. Should prob still be easy to get for the next while I'd say?? I've just the one bottle as well and running it 4/4/8/8/8/8/8.
7 weeks will run it out at that dosage so only a week short really.
Thanks for following it!! :) ya loving it,, its top quality ???.

ForumUser

Awards
No new updates. I had a headache a day or two ago (same thing happened when I started Epi) but not sure if it was because I wasn't drinking enough water or what. It's gone though.

On another note, last week I was leaving a drugstore after buying a protein shake and an employee (guy) stops me and starts asking questions about fitness because he wants to "get fit as well". Today this guy in class asked me, "How long have you been lifting?"

Needless to say that made me feel good.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Checked your blood pressure lately? Could be high bp headaches, I had them on Osta.

ForumUser

Awards
I haven't but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the cause. I just started drinking coffee recently too.

fitfreak1904

Awards
Subbed. Running literally the exact same thing haha I have a log up. Starting week 3!

ForumUser

Awards
I'm subbed to yours as well. How're you liking it?

fitfreak1904

Awards
I haven't had any strength gains. I do look fuller and am eating well above maintenance without much fat gain. Hoping I can see some significant change come week 4 when I up it to 8mg. But so fair no complaints but also no major improvement just trying to be patient haha up about a lb so far

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I haven't had any strength gains. I do look fuller and am eating well above maintenance without much fat gain. Hoping I can see some significant change come week 4 when I up it to 8mg. But so fair no complaints but also no major improvement just trying to be patient haha up about a lb so far
All the good stuff happens at 8mg ;) bump it up now,, thank me later ?

fitfreak1904

Awards
All the good stuff happens at 8mg ;) bump it up now,, thank me later
Trying to run it at 8 weeks and want to keep it to a bottle. On week 3 now so after this week going up to 8mg for the last 5! I cant wait haha

ForumUser

Awards
So it has officially been a week.

Everything has stayed pretty consistent. I'm front squatting 185 @ 3x5 so we'll make that my baseline. Only difference I noticed is that I'm waking up with morning wood now. I don't remember that last time that had happened but it was at least 3x this past week. I'm not sure if it's because of the lgd but figured I'd throw that in there.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
When I took lgd I noticed libido boost in the beginning but by the end libido was deff down , luckily lethargy didn't hit till week 8

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Y libido is through the roof this whole cycle,, day 26 2moro now just over half way through,, hoping I don't get hit with lethargy or libido decrease!!

ForumUser

Awards
Same here. I will be home during my PCT. need that libido to stay high!

Also... This ****ing pump, man!! I remember being on Epi and getting this huge pump (and back pumps along with it) and feeling like the biggest dude around.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ya the pumps are insane aren't they?!?! Can't scratch my back when I do biceps!!! Gonna be so depressed when I'm finished this cycle :p planning a new one for new year ;)

ForumUser

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. I would do a test cycle if it wasn't so expensive and I went scared of losing my hair, acne, and people noticing.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Ya the pumps are insane aren't they?!?! Can't scratch my back when I do biceps!!! Gonna be so depressed when I'm finished this cycle :p planning a new one for new year ;)
Hehe sounds like a nice run!! Im waiting to run LGD, probably in january. Remember: time on+pct=time off :)

ForumUser

Awards
Anyone else sweating a lot while they sleep? I've woken up with my sheets drenched the past 2-3 nights.

ForumUser

Awards
Had another sweaty night. I ate like a pig last night and was woken up at around 5am feeling nauseous. It was probably the stupid chinese food. Everything else is good. I will be increasing to 8mg/day this Tuesday

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else sweating a lot while they sleep? I've woken up with my sheets drenched the past 2-3 nights.
I've only noticed it since I increased to 8mg, but I've also been sick lately..

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
No sweating on my part but did notice it with a different compound I ran a year or do ago - Cynostane - sweat through eeeeevvvvveeeeeerything on cycle was a ba5tard!!

ForumUser

Awards
8mg starting today. I'm increasing my calories from 28-2900 to 3000-3100

ForumUser

Awards
A small update. I've been breaking out, but I attribute that to stressing out from school. My tendinitis is coming back but I'm going to try to stretch more in hopes that it doesn't come back full blast. I've also been eating a lot. Like, more than I said I would but I also walk a lot so whatever. I'm supposed to be bulking until January anyway so eff it.

Edit: I want to do another cycle of something else to continue my bulk. Any suggestions?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
A small update. I've been breaking out, but I attribute that to stressing out from school. My tendinitis is coming back but I'm going to try to stretch more in hopes that it doesn't come back full blast. I've also been eating a lot. Like, more than I said I would but I also walk a lot so whatever. I'm supposed to be bulking until January anyway so eff it.

Edit: I want to do another cycle of something else to continue my bulk. Any suggestions?
Could try talk to Burnfire,, he bridged into a run of Trest + Halo.
I'm bridging into a cycle of THE1 in 2 weeks :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah man there are quite a few options out there, definitely bridge that into something else

ForumUser

Awards
A bit of bad news. I'm having pain on the left side of my chest anytime I do dumbbell flat bench or dips. It started last week but I figured it would just go away. I have no idea what it is because I've never felt this before. I intend on just working around it but gotta figure out which exercises to do.

Edit: apparently push-ups as well

ForumUser

Awards
No new updates. I have been feeling like **** (sleepy/tired) for the past 3 days. I feel great today. Also, turns out my scale is busted. My starting weight was 174, I weighed myself today and it said 165. I weighed myself 30 minutes later at the gym and their scale said 180 so who knows. Now I just gotta hope for the best.

Left side of my chest still hurts. I'm doing lighter weight on pushing movements and incorporating more fly-type chest exercises.

To close this update off, I plan on bridging into halo/trest inspired by Burnfire (and thanks to yates84 for your assistance). I have everything except dermatrest since it seems to be sold out everywhere.

Edit: Adding "progress" pictures. This Tuesday will make 4 weeks.

Attachments

Last edited:

ForumUser

Awards
I was in Vegas this weekend so my diet obviously went to ish. A lot of drinking and no tracking of calories. Back on it tomorrow morning.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I was in Vegas this weekend so my diet obviously went to ish. A lot of drinking and no tracking of calories. Back on it tomorrow morning.
Remember, TUDCA AFTER drinking, not before.

TUDCA before drinking can actually cause MORE liver damage. I forget the MOA offhand as to why, but I have the research saved that I can post later when I'm at my PC.

Enjoy : )

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Remember, TUDCA AFTER drinking, not before.

TUDCA before drinking can actually cause MORE liver damage. I forget the MOA offhand as to why, but I have the research saved that I can post later when I'm at my PC.

Enjoy : )
Interested in this too :)

ForumUser

Awards
Been constantly tired/sleepy this past week. I feel like I can fall asleep anywhere. Nothing has really changed. Still feeling hungry. Still getting comments made about my physique (even though I feel tiny). Still looking for OL dermatrest.

Can't wait to start halo/trest.

ForumUser

Awards
Last time I took my LGD was Friday at 6am. I forgot the container and won't have access to it until Sunday evening. How ****ed am I?

Also, should I take the 8mg Sunday evening or just take it Monday morning? If I take it Sunday evening, should I continue taking it every evening or start Monday morning again?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Last time I took my LGD was Friday at 6am. I forgot the container and won't have access to it until Sunday evening. How ****ed am I?

Also, should I take the 8mg Sunday evening or just take it Monday morning? If I take it Sunday evening, should I continue taking it every evening or start Monday morning again?
yates84
???

ForumUser

Awards
Started taking it again this morning. I have not been able to stop eating. I had a few 3500+ calorie days but I'm tracking everything again and making sure I don't go over 3000.

In other news, I have everything I need on hand for my upcoming bridge. The only thing I'm missing is DermaTrest but I should be purchasing that at the end of this month, hopefully (Come on PHW Supps)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Appetite was insane on lgd too dude I feel your pain!!! I'm currently on my new cycle of OL The1. Appetite is still ridiculous on this!! Eating around 3000kcals average a day,, a lot of the times more... and I'm only aiming 2900 :/ ha way I look at it:
food = gainz ??? ?
Ha. I wouldn't worry too much about fat gain on that run either so long as your not stuffing your face with sh1t. I ate relatively clean on it. Bit of cheat foods thrown in every so often and gained like crazy. In total gained about 8lbs. Doesn't sound like much but that was at 1800kcals a day - a deficit of nearly 1k!!

ForumUser

Awards
I haven't even been able to track if I've gained due to my stupid scale. I'd rather eat too much and know I'm gaining than stick with what I was aiming for (also 2900) and not have eaten enough.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
It's a good plan dude,, if your hungry eat!!! Your body is gonna use it!!! Can always cut the ecess fat off if necessary post cycle :)

ForumUser

Awards
Didn't workout yesterday due to the fact that the gym had a fire alarm and I was already running late for class so I couldn't waste time. I like to think that I made up for it today. Had a great chest/arms session.

I'm trying as hard as I can to stick to 3000 calories but it's not working.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
You finding it hard to get them all in or are you eating too much??