OL Triumph and Tr3st cycle log.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone, I just finished 8 weeks of LGD with 6 weeks of Rad140 cycle, put on about 6.5-7lbs of lean mass and looking just as lean as when I was 157lbs.

Current weight: 165lbs (I weigh myself in morning most dehydrated/depleted state). Starting day 1 of a 6 weeks cycle today, I hope to solidify my SARMs gains and hopefully add on another 5-6lbs of lean mass on top of that. Already pre-loaded 2 weeks of cycle support.

Tr1umph: 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tr3st: 50/50/50/75/75/75 (25mg capsules Pre-WO and dermatr3st after evening showers)
Adex: .5 EoD
Arimistane: 100mg ED
On-cycle support: CEL Cycle support, 500mg TUDCA ED, SNS Inhibit-P. Cissus if joints start to ache.
I also have Aromasin and Nolva OH if adex isn't doing it for the estro sides and for potential gyno flares.

PCT:
Torem: 120/100/60/60
Clomid: 100/50/50/25
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5 (EoD)
Gharine: 10mg
Reduce XT
Follidrone

Diet is flexible, all about the IIFYM, so about 200-300 calories above maintenance at about 2800-2900 with protein at 180-200g per day minimum.
I'll be incorporating FST-7 into my training splits. Training 2 days of chest, 1-2 days of back or shoulder(how I feel), and 1 day for legs per week.
Let me know what ya'll think of my setup.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the FST-7 setup. I think the bridge is good. Never ran triumph before but someone else can help with that. I think it looks good you have good on cycle support and pct. yates84 would know more about this

bluems10

Awards
In this! Just started the same cycle today aswell. Goodluck on your run, hopefully we both make great gains

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed:)

In for gains!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good, subbed up in this

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Did you notice any lethargy/libido loss from the LGD and Rad?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Did you notice any lethargy/libido loss from the LGD and Rad?
yes especially a few weeks after adding the RAD, the lethargy was bad... Dermacrine didn't help

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Anything noticeable from the lgd itself?
Full hard looking muscle and some increased vascularity.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444138210.773475.jpg

Left is day 1 on LGD/RAD, right is last day of week 8. Not too bad for SARMs, wasn't expecting to blow up like a test,dbol or sdrol cycle. ;)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely in! I am interested in running Triumph as well, and I am curious to see how this cycle will treat you. Good luck, man!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely in! I am interested in running Triumph as well, and I am curious to see how this cycle will treat you. Good luck, man!
I'm just as interested as you bro... biggest thing everyone seem to concerned about is the heavy aromatization. We will see if Adex is good enough by end of week, reason I didn't go with Aromasin on cycle is because I think shutting down e2 completely isn't beneficial to the gainzzz.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I agree. You'll need something to control aromatization for sure. I will not use Tr3st with Triumph though, only Dermacrine.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dig it - sub'd

I've found methyldiazirinol to be exceptionally mild, u may consider wandering up to 60 mg once you get a feel for things

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I dig it - sub'd

I've found methyldiazirinol to be exceptionally mild, u may consider wandering up to 60 mg once you get a feel for things
Might be a possibility but I'm not a big guy like you, if 40mg is a good sweet spot may just ride it out. I do plan on increasing Trest dose to 75mg second half of the cycle, Trest might be a more powerful compound than Triumph.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be a possibility but I'm not a big guy like you, if 40mg is a good sweet spot may just ride it out. I do plan on increasing Trest dose to 75mg second half of the cycle, Trest might be a more powerful compound than Triumph.
I'd say you're right - smart move!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just as interested as you bro... biggest thing everyone seem to concerned about is the heavy aromatization. We will see if Adex is good enough by end of week, reason I didn't go with Aromasin on cycle is because I think shutting down e2 completely isn't beneficial to the gainzzz.
I'm running low dose aromasin with nolva for the aromatization, so far I have no sides at 150mg of trest and am up about 20 pounds in less than 3 weeks. Just an idea for if things get out of hand

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

What are you stacking with Trest, Yates?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's a lot of gains for epistane.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm running low dose aromasin with nolva for the aromatization, so far I have no sides at 150mg of trest and am up about 20 pounds in less than 3 weeks. Just an idea for if things get out of hand
How much aromasin your running, ed or eod?

I think I'll stick with maximum 75mg for my first time. 20lbs in 3 weeks sounds like SD like gains, a lot of that may be water?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much aromasin your running, ed or eod?

I think I'll stick with maximum 75mg for my first time. 20lbs in 3 weeks sounds like SD like gains, a lot of that may be water?
Just running 12.5mg eod. Definitely some water weight since I'm letting a lot of estrogen hang out in my system. I also came off of a big cut when I started this cycle, not to mention I'm running double the normal dose of trest. My results aren't going to be common but trest is what's happening as a test base

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Just running 12.5mg eod. Definitely some water weight since I'm letting a lot of estrogen hang out in my system. I also came off of a big cut when I started this cycle, not to mention I'm running double the normal dose of trest. My results aren't going to be common but trest is what's happening as a test base
At 150mg it is more than a test base, Trest is the dominant compound while Epistane is serving as a weaker complement haha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 150mg it is more than a test base, Trest is the dominant compound while Epistane is serving as a weaker complement haha.
I just added in the epistane a week ago and I can definitely tell it's there with the trest. Sorry, test base I was referring to your 75mg

Misfits88

Awards
curious to see your progress, im gonna be running a pretty similar cycle next year. I got trest, dermatrest and triumph in my stash as well. Happy Gaining bruh

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in to see the gainz. I have a bottle of triumph stocked up for my next cycle in December or January.

One question though. When you say aromatization, I'm assuming it's mainly from trest and not triumph itself, right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in to see the gainz. I have a bottle of triumph stocked up for my next cycle in December or January.

One question though. When you say aromatization, I'm assuming it's mainly from trest and not triumph itself, right?
Correct. Triumph does not aromatize buy trest does aromatize heavily

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
5 days in(3 doses of adex), weight at 164.8, no estro sides yet. Maybe my nipples feel slightly sensitive, the prolactin may be up, I'm gonna up my inhibit-p to 2 caps Ed. No crazy strength gains yet, but the pumps and vascularity has been great.

When I wake up in the morning I look harder and drier, the adex and the arimistane is definitely doing their thing and no joint issues yet either. Right now at 50mg trest, adex seems to be the right option, aromasin might be overkill. I'll report back more by end of week.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Subbed up man! Have a bottle of Tr1umph stashed for a cut so hoping to see some good gains come out your cycle.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 update, weight at 170! Gosh I am holding a lot of water "inside" my muscle. Inside because I'm looking full and hard, not like the bloated look I had when I was taking mk677 at high dosage.

Still no estro issues yet, adex is doing its thing. That or I'm genetically not prone to estro sides, since I never had to use any AI after 3 cycles of epistane.

I've been getting some bad lethargy tho. Tr3st capsule sucks ball, half life is too short I might have to use only dermatr3st If lethargy persist and add in the capsules after I bump it up to 75mg.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444652532.408624.jpg

I like to rub the dermatr3st on my delts, my broscience logic makes me think it'll help cap out my medials. True or false?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8:

Starting to get some dry joints/tendon issues, both my elbows are aching during today's chest workout. Adex and arimistane is shutting my E2 down hard and 50mg of Trest can't keep up (good thing I didn't go with Exemestane). Right now I'm thinking of going with 1 of these 2 options:
1. Drop arimistane and see how my joints feel.
2. Increase Trest to 75mg early.

Aside from the joint issue, I'm packing on some lean muscle for sure! Weight is at 168(+4lbs of muscle/water) this morning, and my gf told me I look thicker and bigger every week.

Misfits88

Awards
thats awesome bruh, keep it up...taking notes on your estro management to incorporate into my cycle

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome bruh, keep it up...taking notes on your estro management to incorporate into my cycle
Yep for sure. I understand everyones fear of methyl-estrogen, its not something to take lightly of but neither is going over board and shutting your E2 completely down.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! In for Trest gains.

I agree with volvo, don't be shy on the 60mg of Triumph in the second half of the cycle. I had no issues with it at all.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! In for Trest gains.

I agree with volvo, don't be shy on the 60mg of Triumph in the second half of the cycle. I had no issues with it at all.
I might consider it after week 3, depending on the rate of gains, but I really like to keep the methylation at a minimal.

With that said Volvo is also a bigger boy than me, but my cycle is still a lot more potent than his since he is only using dermacrine as a test base. Most can agree that trest is a better mass builder than Triumph.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might consider it after week 3, depending on the rate of gains, but I really like to keep the methylation at a minimal.

With that said Volvo is also a bigger boy than me, but my cycle is still a lot more potent than his since he is only using dermacrine as a test base. Most can agree that trest is a better mass builder than Triumph.
TD 4Andro bro get it right!!!!!! ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8:

Starting to get some dry joints/tendon issues, both my elbows are aching during today's chest workout. Adex and arimistane is shutting my E2 down hard and 50mg of Trest can't keep up (good thing I didn't go with Exemestane). Right now I'm thinking of going with 1 of these 2 options:
1. Drop arimistane and see how my joints feel.
2. Increase Trest to 75mg early.

Aside from the joint issue, I'm packing on some lean muscle for sure! Weight is at 168(+4lbs of muscle/water) this morning, and my gf told me I look thicker and bigger every week.
Definitely bump your trest up, should take care of your joint issues. Looking swole homie!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Definitely bump your trest up, should take care of your joint issues. Looking swole homie!
hmmmm. I just starting to feel/see the gains off of 50mg trest, you don't think I should ride it at that dosage a little longer?

Was planning to drop Arimistane to 50mg EOD and just added Cissus. And also I dropped the Trest capsule PWO for now, going for 2 applications of dermatrest daily. Buying the capsule Trest was such a bad mistake....

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm. I just starting to feel/see the gains off of 50mg trest, you don't think I should ride it at that dosage a little longer?

Was planning to drop Arimistane to 50mg EOD and just added Cissus. And also I dropped the Trest capsule PWO for now, going for 2 applications of dermatrest daily. Buying the capsule Trest was such a bad mistake....
In for DemiGains ;)

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Cissus should take care of the ache
Day 13 update:

Yes after adding cissus and dropping Arimistane, joint ache pretty much went away after 2 days. I have decided to bump trest early to 75mg(2 transdermal + 1 capsule PWO dose) on Monday, as a precaution tho I will continue with 100mg of Arimistane ED.

Lethargy went down significantly after switching over to 2 applications of Transdermal over 1 with 1 capsule trest PWO (capsule Trest fking sucks).

The gains so far has been awesome, current weight is 168, up 4 lbs in about 2 weeks at lean bulk diet.

bluems10

Awards
I'm 2 weeks in and totally loving this cycle so far. Zero sides to speak of so far, and strength had been increasing as well as gaining some mass. Up about 4lbs so far.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Starting a trest cycle along with other goodies next week. Getting excited!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys sorry for lack of activity.

Day 19:

Woke up at 172lbs, ya some water I guess since 2 days ago I was 170. Regardless weight is around 170 solid for the time being, so plus 5lbs in less than 3 weeks, not bad at all.

So far this cycle is blowing away my LGD and RAD cycle as expected. Strengths up, muscles are hard and full. 75mg Trest is a pretty good sweet spot.

Joints are still a little dry, starting today I'm going with Adex e3d, but I'm gonna start up arimistane again at 100mg ED just in case. No major estro sides yet or significant bloat, the adex is keeping me relatively dry.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445655710.923710.jpg