Test E

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
What's up, All.
I'm currently taking 300 mgs a week of test E. I've heard from a few people already saying, I'm doing too low of a dose and that I should be doing at least 600 mgs a week.

This is my first time using any Aas and it might be psychological but I feel great on 300mgs. I started using on August 28th.

Thanks. All advice is welcomed and appreciated

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg is good for a first test cycle IMO. A lot of people start with 600-750 for their first test only cycles but it's not necessary IMO. I think lowest efficacious dose is always the way to start with any non-natty compound whether it be injectable AAS, PH/DS, or SARMs. Im not an injectable user so many may disagree but I think 600 is more than needed for first time, yet it is still very safe. I would say if you do increase, 450-500 max is plenty.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
You could pin it E5D instead giving you higher levels (450mg/w?) and more stable levels. Other than that I'm with what Jebrook said.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could pin it E5D instead giving you higher levels (450mg/w?) and more stable levels. Other than that I'm with what Jebrook said.
He hasn't said his dosing schedule so that doesn't make much sense..

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
He hasn't said his dosing schedule so that doesn't make much sense..
Not sure if I follow... He said he's on 300/w, I assumed he pinned once a week. Pinning more freq will make weekly dosage higher. Just a suggestion, feel free to give your own.

GetRekt

Awards
Not sure if I follow... He said he's on 300/w, I assumed he pinned once a week. Pinning more freq will make weekly dosage higher. Just a suggestion, feel free to give your own.
You can also pin twice a week haha

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Whats up with all the funny guys on here? He said he's on 300mg/week. If he's pinning ED or whatever (probably not with Test E) doesnt matter, total weekly dose is 300. He asked if it was high enough, I then gave the suggestion to bump up to 300 E5D, which gives a total weekly of about 450. Whats soooo fuuukin funny bout that huh? Sorry for trying to help out... Go be douchb somewhere else.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I pin every Friday. It's going very well. I haven't experienced any sides, which I thought I'd at least experience some. My recovery time has increased, along with libido and mood. I'm definitely gonna throw this into my routine every now and then. Thanks for the help

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
300mg is good for a first test cycle IMO. A lot of people start with 600-750 for their first test only cycles but it's not necessary IMO. I think lowest efficacious dose is always the way to start with any non-natty compound whether it be injectable AAS, PH/DS, or SARMs. Im not an injectable user so many may disagree but I think 600 is more than needed for first time, yet it is still very safe. I would say if you do increase, 450-500 max is plenty.
I agree, as a first timer starting out at 300 will give one plenty of gains assuming the product is legitimately dosed and maybe pumping up to 500 max later in the cycle (not necessary). Its all about using the safest and most efficient dose, and setting one up for better gains in future cycles with higher doses.

Fitness and bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint, slow steady gains while maturing ones muscles is the key to building a quality physique. Too many young dudes thinks that they can start high and just miraculously blow up and get huge.

Also OP, your back double bi looks great, would love to see more pics

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I agree, as a first timer starting out at 300 will give one plenty of gains assuming the product is legitimately dosed and maybe pumping up to 500 max later in the cycle (not necessary). Its all about using the safest and most efficient dose, and setting one up for better gains in future cycles with higher doses.

Fitness and bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint, slow steady gains while maturing ones muscles is the key to building a quality physique. Too many young dudes thinks that they can start high and just miraculously blow up and get huge.

Also OP, your back double bi looks great, would love to see more pics
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445186532.854395.jpg

I just took this, this morning. I also, just started my customized meal plan yesterday, in hope of doing my first NPC contes soon. I have 8 more weeks left of test e, then I guess I'll stop for a few months. Thanks for the advice and kind words

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 125253

I just took this, this morning. I also, just started my customized meal plan yesterday, in hope of doing my first NPC contes soon. I have 8 more weeks left of test e, then I guess I'll stop for a few months. Thanks for the advice and kind words
Chest and arm looks great, and nice traps. For your last 8 weeks on cycle, hit your delts hard(especially your medial), your big arms are overshadowing them. You be a good fit for classic physique once you trim down your waist line, I don't know what your lats looks like tho.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Chest and arm looks great, and nice traps. For your last 8 weeks on cycle, hit your delts hard(especially your medial), your big arms are overshadowing them. You be a good fit for classic physique once you trim down your waist line, I don't know what your lats looks like tho.
Thanks. I just heard that earlier today about my shoulders. I'll make sure I focus on that. Here's a recent pic of my back. I'm still learning how to do a proper Lat spread and I have quite a bit of leaning out to do but it shouldn't be a problem with this diet.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445190986.260205.jpg