My Epi-GH log for PRIMEVAL LABS

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

Huge thank you to PRIMEVALVP and IronAddiction for hooking me up with this chance to run & log,EPI-GH.
** EPI-GH by PRIMVAL Labs is 75mg of Epiandrosterone & 10mg of MK-677, **per cap.

To make this intro short & sweet here's some quick words about Epiandrosterone & MK-677. What is Epiandrosterone (Epi-Andro)?
Epiandrosterone also commonly known as “Epi-Andro” is an anabolic compound which converts into the natural male hormone “DiHydroTestosterone” or “Stanolone”. Epi-Andro is non-methylated and as a result will put little to no stress on the user’s liver. DHT is 5 times more Androgenic than testosterone. As a dry compound, users should experience lean muscle gains while also increasing lipolysis (fat loss).

What is MK-677(Nutrobal) is an orally administrated "growth hormone secretagogue" originally developed by Reverse Pharmacology. A secretagogue is the term for a substance that chemically signals for the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone. In other words, Nutrobal could be compared to peptides like GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin, only it doesn’t require any injections nor does it have any side effects like GHRP-6. This "GHS" was developed in an aim to combat such conditions as muscle wasting, obesity and osteoporosis. It was also targeted towards treatment of elderly hip fracture patients, so there are a myriad of studies done on safety.

I'll start with 1 cap ed for the first few days to see how it treats me & move up from there. I've never ran an Epi-andro product before, nor have I ever ran MK-677 either. I have however, ran other stronger compounds in the past.
I would like to say that I am on TRT but very poor protocol. (Every 21 days 300mg) I don't think it will be effecting this run at all. Most likely do a light PCT due to the TRT.

My stats:
43yrs.
6.0'
183.0# Morning weight
13-14% bf
I'm going to go for high volume high reps with med/heavy weight to start on this run. I haven't lifted hard in about a month so I'll go with volume.
I'll be shoot'n for 3000kcals ed but it's hard for me to hit that some times. I hope that the Epi-GH will help increase my eating. I might also add that I have had both of my ACL's reconstructed in the knees so we shall see how the MK helps with those joints as well.
I'll be happy to come out of this with a few extra pounds and looking leaner.
I will start this weekend my brothers.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this! rock out brother!
lets get some friends in here! Jebrook rascal14 Rocket3015 Dma378 @bighulksmash @nfmejia04 goodvibes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Here !!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronAddiction you rang? Subbed for gains. WANTED Time to get medieval on..err,what..wait...I mean Primeval on dat ass:)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm here man! It's getting harder and harder to wait picking up some MK-677 myself lol

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yea I am really looking forward to the possibilities in different genetic make up and ages with these newer logs with regards to results. Really looking forward to some big results from our dudes on AM!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:djparty:
lets get some friends in here! Jebrook rascal14 Rocket3015 Dma378 @bighulksmash @nfmejia04 goodvibes
I Here !!
IronAddiction you rang? Subbed for gains. WANTED Time to get medieval on..err,what..wait...I mean Primeval on dat ass:)
I'm here man! It's getting harder and harder to wait picking up some MK-677 myself lol
In this piece with my flava flav attire!
Thank you all you for sub'n. This little run will be fun and exciting to me. I love trying new compounds. I havent ran any oral PH in a few years. Party starts in the AM with my first cap!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the feedback on gh aspect as I have not run a mk-677 product yet.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the feedback on gh aspect as I have not run a mk-677 product yet.
I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how I feel. The MK is going to be cool to try.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the invite brother. Interesting product. Kill it WANTED

MBZ

Awards
Subbed very interested in seeing how this turns out! I've been thinking about picking up one of these newer ph's and giving them a go. Good luck on your cycle brother!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed very interested in seeing how this turns out! I've been thinking about picking up one of these newer ph's and giving them a go. Good luck on your cycle brother!
Thanks for subb'n man
First cap taken just now!! It has begun......
image.jpg

Looks a little smaller than most caps. Nice

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite brother. Interesting product. Kill it WANTED
No problem! Gotta get some eyes to see what this dog is capable of WANTED

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for subb'n man
First cap taken just now!! It has begun......
View attachment 124258
Looks a little smaller than most caps. Nice
You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth.
LOL... You know those words ran thru my head as soon as I opened the bottle.
Feeling great so far & hungry :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm hoping for some intense dream stories like some of the other logs..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could someone suggest a good time frame for dosing if I was to take 2 or 3 ed?? 75 mg of epiandrosterone per cap.
1every 4-5 hours ?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 morning weight 183.5

Took 1 cap of Epi-GH at 10am
Seems like within the hour I was a little more vascular not sure of it was from the compound but feeling good. Also not sure if it's from the Epi-GH but was super hungry since I dosed the cap. Had all ready eaten more food than normal in a day & killed the all you can eat sushi bar.
I'm going to have to start up my calorie counter out of curiosity.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Standing Arnold Press
(15# x 15) x3
(20# x 15) x3
(25# x 15) x6
180 reps total

Seated Db Curls
(22.5 x 10) x5
(30# x 10) x5
(35# x 9) til fail
109 reps total

Roman Chair Leg Lifts
145 reps total

Standing Over Head Db Tri Ext.
(15# x 10) x3
(15# x 15) x4
(17.5# x 10) x3
120 reps total

Two Handed OH Db Tri Ext.
(30# x 10) x2
(40# x 7) til fail
27 reps total

Pretty much trying to get the blood pumping on this one and see where Im at since it6s been a while.
My knee joints along with my left ankle have been on fire for the last few weeks. Im really hoping to see some improvement here from the MK.
Shoot'n for legs on the next workout also looking into some straps on amazon. Want to do some heavy days to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to this log, I am starting a Epi-GH log for PRIMEVAL LABS in about 3 weeks and I get a peek behind the curtain following your log. It is looking good so far!!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Volume for gains all day buddy WANTED!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Could someone suggest a good time frame for dosing if I was to take 2 or 3 ed?? 75 mg of epiandrosterone per cap.
1every 4-5 hours ?
I think I read somewhere that epiandro's half life is between 4 and 6 hours.
So my plan is to take one pre workout and take the second one either 5 hours before or after that, depending on when my workout is that day.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I read somewhere that epiandro's half life is between 4 and 6 hours.
So my plan is to take one pre workout and take the second one either 5 hours before or after that, depending on when my workout is that day.
Thanks BamBam0319
That sounds perfect. I'll be hitt'n 2 caps soon. Feeling good on 1 so far.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah I probably would've started with one cap as well if I hadn't already been on 10mg of MK-677 for 2 weeks before the epi-gh arrived.
So you'll probably see some good results from one cap a day, at least from the MK. Not sure how the epiandro will come into play at only 75mg a day.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
wait for like a week in and the pumps are insane. the sleep and hunger is so awesome I absolutely love this product.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
wait for like a week in and the pumps are insane. the sleep and hunger is so awesome I absolutely love this product.
What did you run it at? 2 caps daily?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 Morning weight 182.8

Nothing significant to mention for day 2 (yesterday) except for an increase in appitite & some extra vascularity.
I seemed to have slept good the night before. I have a really positive attitude & am in a great mood.
Later on the night of day 2 I couldn't sleep at all. Finally crashed at 2:30am & woke for work at 6am.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing about a horrible night sleep is it is usually followed by a great one!! Unless of course you're on Tren or have sleep issues in general.

How are your sleep patterns naturally?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing about a horrible night sleep is it is usually followed by a great one!! Unless of course you're on Tren or have sleep issues in general.

Damn , yeah Tren was horrible sleep for me the second week.
My sleep habits are pretty crappy. Living on 6 hrs a night usually & it's a lot of flipping over and sh*t all the time. Usually no PWO after 3pm or there's no chance of sleep, & I lift at night haha.
Tonight will be good..... I can feel it

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established

oh trensomnia how we loathe you lol

MBZ

Awards

Gotta love those tren sides lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love those tren sides lol
At least on Tren your body keeps going like a mindless zombie.

But yeah, I have crappy sleep naturally too. Have prescription sleep meds but hate relying on them. So I am looking forward to my run of ghar1ne soon.

Hope you get a good one tonight man!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least on Tren your body keeps going like a mindless zombie.

But yeah, I have crappy sleep naturally too. Have prescription sleep meds but hate relying on them. So I am looking forward to my run of ghar1ne soon.

Hope you get a good one tonight man!!
Thanks man. I got some G8 if need be.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you not noticing any extra tiredness since you've been taking day time dosages? I guess it's still a little early. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and thought to myself "I bet if I had my Ghar1ne already I would still be asleep right now" lol I'm dreaming of better sleep than I'm actually getting.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you not noticing any extra tiredness since you've been taking day time dosages? I guess it's still a little early. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and thought to myself "I bet if I had my Ghar1ne already I would still be asleep right now" lol I'm dreaming of better sleep than I'm actually getting.
No Im not feeling any extra tiredness yet. But it has only been 3 days. I have been dosing 1 cap before 10am to. this morning I i dosed at 7am. Pretty normal so far. I got low T any how so im a sluggish tired old bastard most of the time.
Sucks about your Ghar1ne and them not even having a record of the transaction. Im sure someone will make it right.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No Im not feeling any extra tiredness yet. But it has only been 3 days. I have been dosing 1 cap before 10am to. this morning I i dosed at 7am. Pretty normal so far. I got low T any how so im a sluggish tired old bastard most of the time.
Sucks about your Ghar1ne and them not even having a record of the transaction. Im sure someone will make it right.
Yeah I don't doubt they will, it's supposedly gonna go out tomorrow! I'll just have to read your feedback in the mean time lol

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 Morning weight 184.0

Evening work
Quad ext.Both legs
(50# x 15)
(60# x 15)
(75# x 15)
Quad ext. Single leg
(25# x 15)
(25# x 20)
(30# x 15) x 2
(35# x 15) x 2
(35# x 10) x 5
(40# x 5) x 2
total reps 200

BB Bench Press Med. Incline
(115# x 10) x 5
(125# x 7) x 4
(125# x 4) x 2
total reps 86

Rack Pulls no belt
(115# x 8) x 4
(135# x 6) x 4
total reps 56

So, today I still had a great attitude and am still super hungry. Im really liking that. Gaining weight is my goal.
At work I got a little more aggressive today. Normal tho and Im sure itll get worse lol
Also I had a little space head or lethargy today for several hours and I have been eating well so Im assuming its from the MK.
I drank 1.5 liters of water within the first few hours of work this morning .......just super thirsty. Ended up doing a little over 3.5 liters total.
Does anyone think I should be taking some kind of an AI with the EPI-GH ??

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wanted to say thank you and I'll keep my eye on this very excited to have you run it

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 Morning weight 184.8
(Yesterday)
I was super aggravated , short tempered & pissed for probly no good reason lol.
Not so much water but still very starved.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 morning weight 183.0

Been super busy these last few days so I haven't really gotten a chance to lift, gonna hit it hard tomorrow! I'm pretty damn sore anyways lol.
The aggression is increasing a little along with the alpha feeling.
My temper and attitude are better today and back to norm. Just needed some good sleep I think.
On day 5 & not so hungry today, just normal eats. Still doing over 2 liters of water tho.
Vascularity is still really nice & still dosing before 10am. Only a very small amount of lethargy once in a while. Its almost non existent on 1 cap.
No other sides at all to speak of & I can honestly all ready see some results in the mirror so I'm glad I took some before pics just in case.
I will be moving the dose to 2 caps ed starting on Saturday morning.
Very excited to start taking 2. I'm really liking this so far. Will post update & workout tomorrow.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good stuff. Those days being pissed off at the world are terrible, but it also makes me feel like a complete badass for some reason. That may be the Test though!! Lol

I get my Ghar1ne in tomorrow and I can finally start that. I know you haven't ran either Epi Andro or MK-677 yet, so you can't really tell, but I'm hoping it gives me some extra vascularity as well. I've seen a few other reports of MK-677 doing that to others. It is probably a combination of the two products for you.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. Those days being pissed off at the world are terrible, but it also makes me feel like a complete badass for some reason. That may be the Test though!! Lol

I get my Ghar1ne in tomorrow and I can finally start that. I know you haven't ran either Epi Andro or MK-677 yet, so you can't really tell, but I'm hoping it gives me some extra vascularity as well. I've seen a few other reports of MK-677 doing that to others. It is probably a combination of the two products for you.
Yeah man I was pissed at everything constantly.

Dude the vascularity hit pretty good right away on first day of Epi-GH