LGD 4033 Results: Powerlifting, Squat, Bench, Deadlift

GaryG

Awards
I remember back in June I was desperately abusing Google for people's gains in the big three powerlifts on SARMs, LGD in particular. So I thought I should put this here now that I have a couple months of results under my belt. I hope it helps some powerlifting type who is wondering how LGD will affect his total.

First, I have to note that I graduated to loose wraps from knee sleeves. So while I was getting 315 and 325 for a single or two in squats at the outset, I'm listing it as a double with 325 for neatness of reporting and because adding wraps would have turned a single into at least a double and maybe a triple.

That is the only alteration: level of knee support. Note that all lifts are performed in the same manner otherwise with the same lack of other supportive gear like belt or straps. This is very close to a fully apple-to-apple comparison. Grip widths, stance width, bar placements...all the same. No boost because I added a belt and went low bar and sumo :)

Early-July, 2015
Bodyweight ~175
325 x 2 Olympic-style Squat, no belt
215 x 2 Touch and Go Bench Press
415 x 2 Conventional Deadlift, no belt
135 x 1 Standing Press

Mid-September, 2015
Bodyweight ~187
385 x 2 Olympic-style Squat, no belt
260 x 2 Touch and Go Bench Press
475 x 2 Conventional Deadlift, no belt
170 x 1 Standing Press

Improvements in ~2 months
+12 lbs bodyweight
+60 Olympic-style Squat, no belt
+45 Touch and Go Bench Press
+60 Conventional Deadlift, no belt
+35 Standing Press

This was six weeks, then a break for a much needed deload, then back on for a couple-three weeks. I'm almost done and will be switching to MK 677 to give my body a break from SARMs.

I'm not allowed to put up links or videos here. But you can find my lifting vids at my blog by Googling "Voluntary Dissonance." There you can see video proof of my lifts and vlog rants on how awesome LGD is.

I'm hoping to edit this with more good news in another week or so. Honestly I think my bench is actually already up to 265 x 2 and my deadlift up to 495 x 2. I will find out in a few days.

(And aside from size and strength gains...a decade of excruciating bilateral golfer's elbows cleared up. Also mood best it has been in years and I was finally able to beat a couple of recreational addictions.)

Updates
09/23: BP 265 x 2, Paused SQ 325
09/27: BP 275 x 1 x 2
10/01: SQ 385 X 3 with belt

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice details and info. Always curious for new anecdotal feedback on SARMs. Thanks for sharing this. Good work.

GaryG

Awards
Nice details and info. Always curious for new anecdotal feedback on SARMs. Thanks for sharing this. Good work.
Thanks, it really is my pleasure. When something works I like to share the info to help anyone else who has been struggling.

Healing, greater size and strength, and I no longer have the urge to drink and "party". This is such a huge improvement in my quality of life that I seriously almost can't quantify it. When I think of all the naysayers out there it just really pisses me off.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update and progress man. Thanks for the feedback.

GaryG

Awards
Awesome update and progress man. Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for chiming in!

This stuff really is no joke. I just got 265 x 2 on the bench (already) without any trouble. That's an even 50-lb increase in 70 days...!

I also got a PR on 2-second paused Olympic squat with 325. No belt of course and not even loose knee wraps or sleeves. This was my max regular squat weight two months ago!

What's awesome is that I am not even gaining weight anymore while my lifts keep getting bigger. My appetite is back to normal so it looks like I'm actually successfully recomping.

GaryG

Awards
The density of androgen receptors is much greater in the upper body than in the lower body. This is apparently supported by research and by the well-known steroid look wherein the traps, delts, and pecs enlarge seemingly out of proportion with the rest of the body.

I got a bit of the swole look started, but much more pronounced has been the effect of on my bench and press in relation to my squats and pulls.

My bench gains have kept up in absolute terms with my squat gains: 50 lbs on my bench and ~50 on my squat. Thing is, my bench was only 66% of my squat at the start of my dosing cycle. With the absolute gains being identical for the two lifts, my bench is now about 72% of my squat.

My proportions are skewed away from bench and squat performance and toward deadlift performance. So my deadlift gains are still staying ahead by ten pounds at a total gain of 60 lbs.

But my squat has been stalling for a while and tonight I found out that translated into a deadlift stall as well. My bench gains are set to overtake my squat gains and catch up to my deadlift gains.

I have always sucked at bench while being decent at the deadlift, but have lusted modtly after the squat. It's interesting to experience my long-ignored bench become the most-improving lift without me even trying.

I'm not even doing volume for the bench like so many Internet gurus recommend. I just do one or two sets of singles and doubles. And the bench moves up five pounds each week like clockwork.

drummy

Awards
What was your PCT? any side effects? Lethargy? Did you use Olympus labs LGD?

I remember back in June I was desperately abusing Google for people's gains in the big three powerlifts on SARMs, LGD in particular. So I thought I should put this here now that I have a couple months of results under my belt. I hope it helps some powerlifting type who is wondering how LGD will affect his total.

First, I have to note that I graduated to loose wraps from knee sleeves. So while I was getting 315 and 325 for a single or two in squats at the outset, I'm listing it as a double with 325 for neatness of reporting and because adding wraps would have turned a single into at least a double and maybe a triple.

That is the only alteration: level of knee support. Note that all lifts are performed in the same manner otherwise with the same lack of other supportive gear like belt or straps. This is very close to a fully apple-to-apple comparison. Grip widths, stance width, bar placements...all the same. No boost because I added a belt and went low bar and sumo :)

Mid-July, 2015
Bodyweight ~175
325 x 2 Olympic-style Squat, no belt
215 x 2 Touch and Go Bench Press
415 x 2 Conventional Deadlift, no belt
135 x 1 Standing Press

Mid-September, 2015
Bodyweight ~187
385 x 2 Olympic-style Squat, no belt
260 x 2 Touch and Go Bench Press
475 x 2 Conventional Deadlift, no belt
170 x 1 Standing Press

Improvements in ~2 months
+12 lbs bodyweight
+60 Olympic-style Squat, no belt
+45 Touch and Go Bench Press
+60 Conventional Deadlift, no belt
+35 Standing Press

This was six weeks, then a break for a much needed deload, then back on for a couple-three weeks. I'm almost done and will be switching to MK 677 to give my body a break from SARMs.

I'm not allowed to put up links or videos here. But you can find my lifting vids at my blog by Googling "Voluntary Dissonance." There you can see video proof of my lifts and vlog rants on how awesome LGD is.

I'm hoping to edit this with more good news in another week or so. Honestly I think my bench is actually already up to 265 x 2 and my deadlift up to 495 x 2. I will find out in a few days.

(And aside from size and strength gains...a decade of excruciating bilateral golfer's elbows cleared up. Also mood best it has been in years and I was finally able to beat a couple of recreational addictions.)

Updates
09/23: BP 265 x 2, Paused SQ 325

rafy99

Awards
Great results. Hope to see some similar effects when I do my ride

GaryG

Awards
Another PR today...and this is after having cut the dose down to 1 cap/ 4 mg for the past few days.

I just benched an EASY PR of 275, then did a slower single with it again a few minutes later. This is after pausing 245 as part of a warm up set. My best ever paused benches were in meets: 242 and 253.

I am now officially stronger on the bench than I've ever been in my life. And this right here represents a 60-lbs improvement in under three months from where I'd been languishing for almost a year on my stalled coneback.

Someone is going to read this and say none of this counts because I'm not benching 315 or 405, or that this is all placebo. Pfft :) Fine. Then "the power was within me all along." I think $100 for 12 weeks' worth of placebo that adds 60 lbs to my stalled bench and heals a decade of pain is a bargain.

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
Nice informations, and nice blog BTW

Pushing me always more into the SARM start line.

GaryG

Awards
I squatted 405 and then 415 high bar today with belts and wraps at 187. These were both lifetime personal bests. My best ever high bar with wraps was five or six years ago: 385. A belt would have let me do 395 back then. So this is a 20-lb lifetime PR. It's also about a ~65-lb improvement over the 315-325 I was able to do with just knee sleeves three months ago. Wraps and a belt mean 25-30 lbs over what I can do in just sleeves.

But now the SARMs experiment is coming to an end, I think, because the retailers are giving up in the fascist nanny state US where the crony corporatists will be suing SARMs suppliers and the FDA will expand prohibitions yet again.

I will be moving further into the black market and just going with actual test. I tried to play nice.

GaryG

Awards
I set PRs all day. Kind of fitting way to end my SARMs adventure.

I plan on doing an APA meet in November in North Florida. I will be raw with wraps. So I wanted to see what kind of singles i could work up to right now with meet standards (paused bencg, belt, wraps).

SQ 415 x 1 x 2
BP 265 x 1 x 2
DL 500 x 1 x 1

I have squatted 418 raw and pulled 506 raw, 3-6 lbs better than I did today...BUT those were low bar and sumo, which means I'm quite a bit stronger now than I was then.

I quite handily surpassed my best ever paused bench of 253 set a few years ago. I am good for 270 right now. I'm very nearly 20 lbs stronger on bench than I was at my training peak when I was younger. And this is a 60+ pound increase from three months ago.

Vids of all my PRs are in today's blog. I'll put it here with a space. Just copy it and remove the space to link to it.

http://voluntarydissonance.blogspot. com/2015/10/sarms-retailers-no-longer-selling-in-us.html?m=1

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I set PRs all day. Kind of fitting way to end my SARMs adventure.

I plan on doing an APA meet in November in North Florida. I will be raw with wraps. So I wanted to see what kind of singles i could work up to right now with meet standards (paused bencg, belt, wraps).

SQ 415 x 1 x 2
BP 265 x 1 x 2
DL 500 x 1 x 1

I have squatted 418 raw and pulled 506 raw, 3-6 lbs better than I did today...BUT those were low bar and sumo, which means I'm quite a bit stronger now than I was then.

I quite handily surpassed my best ever paused bench of 253 set a few years ago. I am good for 270 right now. I'm very nearly 20 lbs stronger on bench than I was at my training peak when I was younger. And this is a 60+ pound increase from three months ago.

Vids of all my PRs are in today's blog. I'll put it here with a space. Just copy it and remove the space to link to it.

http://voluntarydissonance.blogspot. com/2015/10/sarms-retailers-no-longer-selling-in-us.html?m=1
Hell yeah man that's good stuff right there. Glad to see it worked out for you!