Cjnator's LeGenD w/ Radar1ne log

CJNator

Awards
So I'll be starting this up approximately by this coming Monday. I will do my best to make this a good log. Also I said I was going to go up to 20mgs but merely a gut feeling made not do it and my gut has never steered me wrong.

•Will be doing the Modified PHAT Training
•I will be posting up lifting videos and PRs.
•Monthly updated photos
•Calories hit that day
•I will try to get up measurements
•Any side effects that I notice you will know about
•Will increase calories by 200 each week

LGD:8/8/8/8/12/12/12/12/16/16/16/16
Radarine:
0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8

Pct: Torem

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1st woo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what type of trest? oral TD or IM?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Damn 12 weeks LGD.. I've been wanting to run a 12 weeker bulk. Subbed. I know for sarms 12 week is about the max I've seen it ran.

CJNator

Awards
Transdermal Trest for OL, 1st prosteroid PR prohormone(not sure what it is classified as).

CJNator

Awards
I've done LGD for 3 months but 3 different types, definitely not OL quality for sure.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've done LGD for 3 months but 3 different types, definitely not OL quality for sure.
I have two bottles of PN laying around I might throw it in a cycle for kicks. I don't really trust it though.

CJNator

Awards
I have two bottles of PN laying around I might throw it in a cycle for kicks. I don't really trust it though.
I can say PN was the only LGD that worked that I used. XCels and C&Ps didn't really effect me like PNs. Also price wise its somewhat equal to OL UKs, its only cheaper since they use less LGD per bottle.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In for gains brother!

Gonna do any bloodwork on this one?

CJNator

Awards
No I don't think I going to do bloods but I've never tired. I may do it in a future cycle like with RAD.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a cycle, very interesting !

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you will finally see me take a legit LGD while I religiously count calories lol.
Can't wait to see how trans-dermal Trest treads you. This is a cycle I would do when I'm leaner. I bet you will gain at least 18 lbs on this.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I can say PN was the only LGD that worked that I used. XCels and C&Ps didn't really effect me like PNs. Also price wise its somewhat equal to OL UKs, its only cheaper since they use less LGD per bottle.
Good to know. I'm sure OL has a better quality though. Their quality is legit man.

CJNator

Awards
Can't wait to see how trans-dermal Trest treads you. This is a cycle I would do when I'm leaner. I bet you will gain at least 18 lbs on this.
Do get me too excite lol :D I will definitely need to use coco butter so I minimize any stretch marks if you think I'll gain even around 18lbs.

Good to know. I'm sure OL has a better quality though. Their quality is legit man.
I agree 100% I've been itching to pull the trigger on a OL UKs LGD and other products.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol cj goin for the year long cycle next

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just watch the boys , trest ain't no joke !

CJNator

Awards
Just watch the boys , trest ain't no joke !
I've read and man I was so close to not doing it from what I read but I knew I was going to be alright after the pct. My boys won't enjoy the ride though lol.

CJNator

Awards
Also opinions on rolax vs torem for the pct, not too educated in the SERM department.

CJNator

Awards
Are you gonna pct after this run?
Yea either rolax or torem with extrema, I'm still not too informed on either of them. I was told totem is good for quick htpa recovery and I've read rolax is good for gyno.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yea either rolax or torem with extrema, I'm still not too informed on either of them. I was told totem is good for quick htpa recovery and I've read rolax is good for gyno.
Hastur is the the man to help then !

Hastur

Awards
Hastur is the the man to help then !
Thanks for the shout out, Joe! Ralox is amazing for Gyno, but when it comes to PCT and restarting the HPTA, Torem is much better suited. I would only use Ralox if I had Gyno issues, not as my go-to PCT SERM. For PCT Toremifene is anecdotally noted for faster restarting, and is proven in studies to be less side effect prone than Clomid or Nolvadex. Which is a big plus, no emotional side effects and lower risk of the more serious side effects that SERMs can have.

CJNator

Awards
Thanks for the shout out, Joe! Ralox is amazing for Gyno, but when it comes to PCT and restarting the HPTA, Torem is much better suited. I would only use Ralox if I had Gyno issues, not as my go-to PCT SERM. For PCT Toremifene is anecdotally noted for faster restarting, and is proven in studies to be less side effect prone than Clomid or Nolvadex. Which is a big plus, no emotional side effects and lower risk of the more serious side effects that SERMs can have.
Awesome! No emotional sides is a HUGE plus for me lol, thanks for the info! Stay for the ride man; we got chicken, rice, and trest :D lol.

Hastur

Awards
Awesome! No emotional sides is a HUGE plus for me lol, thanks for the info! Stay for the ride man; we got chicken, rice, and trest :D lol.
No problem, bro! I plan to stick around, I love me some chicken and rice! Haven't gotten to try Trest yet though. Hoping to change that this December!

CJNator

Awards
hairygrandpa I gave my friend the matcha tea power, he didn't get increase energy but he said he was sweating more.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa I gave my friend the matcha tea power, he didn't get increase energy but he said he was sweating more.
It could be the brand. My son is taking it too and he also swears by it.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
In for this! Was planning on running the same stack this winter, but my LGD dosage was going to be a little lower, and I will probably only run trest for 6 weeks. Interested to see how this treats you. I may adjust mine if these doses aren't too harsh on you

CJNator

Awards
In for this! Was planning on running the same stack this winter, but my LGD dosage was going to be a little lower, and I will probably only run trest for 6 weeks. Interested to see how this treats you. I may adjust mine if these doses aren't too harsh on you
Yea even I will say with this quality of LGD there really is no need to go as high as I am, I just feel like doing since I haven't seen it gone that high and for the obvious.....help me make moar gainz!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Cjnator's LeGenD w/ DermaTr3st log

Just fyi the OL UK site is now up and running , use the code in my sig for 30% off , stock up! We've got new releases coming too aswell so stay tuned ! Some will be exclusive to our website . Trest will soon be exclusive to our site aswell!

CJNator

Awards
So tomorrow the bulk will start due to *sniff* spillage of my *sniff* albuterol :( but at least I can gain some weight now lol will eat before the gym and see if I can get measurement from a personal trainer that works there. Will update stats and pics tomorrow.

CJNator

Awards
Just fyi the OL UK site is now up and running , use the code in my sig for 30% off , stock up! We've got new releases coming too aswell so stay tuned ! Some will be exclusive to our website . Trest will soon be exclusive to our site aswell!
Also I am really wanting Conqu3r Unleased so damn bad lol and the others too but mostly CU.

CJNator

Awards
Weight: 151
BF%: 13-14
Main PRs
Flat bench: 245lbs
Deadlift: 385lbs
Squat: 315lbs
OHP: 150lbs(educated assumption)

Body measurements in inches(may be off since I did it by myself)
•Calves R13½ L14
•Leg R 22½ L 22
•Waist 33½
•Forearm R11 L11
•Arm R13 L12¾
•Chest 38¼
•Lats 41¼
•Shoulders R14½ L14

Picture was 1 hour after a small meal
Will get up measurements tomorrow.

Day 5 Week 1

Day 1 of LGD

Lower Hypertrophy Day
*AMRAP
Front squats(almost died after lol)
135x6
135x3x8
*135X12

Lunges(almost passed out, had a horrible episode so I went light)
40x6
30x2x6

Leg extensions
60x3x12

Leg curls
80x3x12

Seated calve press
90x3x12

Standing calve press(DBs)
50sx3x12

Will update calories at the end of the day.
Front Squats AMRAP
https://youtu.be/QrnBCjB16_g

P132/C149/F139

2307 calories: Will fill the rest with a uncounted snack.

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You gonna post up current maxes and such so we can gauge lifting progress?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I wish I could lift without shoes in my gym , the staff bitch if you dont

CJNator

Awards
I wish I could lift without shoes in my gym , the staff bitch if you dont
The others gyms would bitch too lol I just try to do it in secret, this gum some people actually go bare feet but that is too far for me lol socks are fine.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cjnator's LeGenD w/ DermaTr3st log

Subbed on the new log. Ready to see the gains

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I see what's going on here. You realize that I am in PCT and can't start my Trest until January. That hurts bro!

Starting around Dec. 1st I will be running OL LGD for 6 weeks with Dermacrine, then I will roll that into a 6 week P-Mag/Trest run.

Good luck on your cycle.

CJNator

Awards
I see what's going on here. You realize that I am in PCT and can't start my Trest until January. That hurts bro!

Starting around Dec. 1st I will be running OL LGD for 6 weeks with Dermacrine, then I will roll that into a 6 week P-Mag/Trest run.

Good luck on your cycle.
That sounds like a fun run! The wait will be worth it, you can.....trest me ;) lol but I have about a month rill I start it; Im pretty excited!

CJNator

Awards
Day 6 Week 1

•Updated measurement on 4th page or 1st workout post.

Day 2 of LGD
*AMRAP
Hypertrophy push day(never did shoulders and chest together with hypertrophy, it when horrible)

Shoulder DB press
70x5x8
*70X7

Incline chest press(went bad)
70x3 to 65x4(felt uneven
65x7
*65x11

Tricep dips
45x3x10

Bb seated ohp(sent bad too)
95x2x3
65x2x10

Trcep ohp(dumbell)
60x6
60x10
60x4

•just realized I forgot to do decline DB

•This was a crappy workout but still a workout, will learn for next time and eat more before too. Very awkward workout too.

•3015 calories today 192P/250C/162F

CJNator

Awards
Day 7 Week 1

Day 3 LGD
*AMRAP

T Bar rows
100x8
125x3x8
125x7
*125x6

Incline DB rows
50x2x10
*50x12

Lat pulldown
100x12
105x2x12

Straight arm pushdown
40x3x10

Reverse flies
25x3x10

Seated curls
25x3x10

Hanging knee raises SS with Planks
BWx3x12-15 and BWx3x20-40secs

•Calories 2965 + some uncounted
P196/C218/F151

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 Week 1

Day 3 LGD
*AMRAP

T Bar rows
100x8
125x3x8
125x7
*125x6

Incline DB rows
50x2x10
*50x12

Lat pulldown
100x12
105x2x12

Straight arm pushdown
40x3x10

Reverse flies
25x3x10

Seated curls
25x3x10

Hanging knee raises SS with Planks
BWx3x12-15 and BWx3x20-40secs
Get in there man!

CJNator

Awards
Day 8 Week 2

Day 4 of LGD

Off day

Already 2715 calories
P139/134C/184F

CJNator

Awards
•Weighted myself at 158 and will be bumping my calories up to 2800 today.