First SARM cycle, Olympus Labs LeGenD

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my order from nurtiverse and everything was packaged good and all pills were intact. Thanks guy for the fast delivery.
OL.jpg

Here's a little back story about myself. I'm 26 years old, 6' tall and as of right now 176 lbs. I've been working out now for 9 years and have tried many different workout styles, mostly trail and error. I did 5 years lifting weights, then went to strict body weight (push ups, pull ups, air squats) for 4 years . I lost a lot of weight during those 4 years. I've been training now 9 months with weights again and am ready to give my SARMs a try. I messed around with AAS after high school but was dumb about it. I work in construction so everyday is random as in what I am going to be doing physically that day. My workout will follow as a 3 day a week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I am having to do this because of work, family and kids.. I will do some sort of weight training here at the house, I have plenty of weight here. My calorie count will be posted at the end of the day along with a report of the product. In addition I am going to be getting blood work done and the results will take 2-3 I believe they said. Those will be posted once I get them, along with post cycle blood work. I am also non sponsored and would also like to thank everyone that helped me get this cycle up and running over at my other thread (can't post links, so add into url) forum/steroids/272768-first-go-round.html

Tomorrow I start my cycle I am going to run the following:

Olympus Labs LeGenD:
4/4/8/8/8/8/8/8

4 week clomid pct 50/50/25/25
Super PCT
Epic Unleashed

I need to get some dermacrine but my wife is pissed about what I spent already so I'll see how I do. I'll keep yall posted, thanks for the support.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for gains!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In from the other thread, should see some good results!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I went and got my blood work taken today, a few more days and I'll post pics of it. Today was my first dose of my cycle, I was excited all day for the gym.

Day 1:
4 mg OL LeGenD

My work day was pretty easy at work not to physical. My workout consisted of the following:

Chest and Bi's

Calories before night time snack 2963. I would be able to get more in but today I had to fast for my blood work

Vitamins- multi twice a day
- fish oil three times a day
- ZMA's tonight

Here is a pic of me before my cycle

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442271141.481749.jpg

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I've been wanting to see my numbers it's been 4 years since my last blood work. Plus I wanted to gauge the potency of the product for myself and for others.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that is one regret I had on my osta run was not getting bloods before so I didn't have a baseline. plan on getting bloods done before my legend run in December. Looking forward to this log to know what to expect for sure.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll keep you informed. Work is whoopin me right now, gotta love having to work construction

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean, have done carpentry and masonry in the past. Hard to gather the energy after work to actually hit the gym.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man the jackhammer went out on our machine so I'm hand breaking concrete sidewalk panels and loading by hand.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang sucks how it resized it and made it blurry. I left everything but my name on there

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2:
4 mg LeGenD
Fish oil 3 times a day
Musclepharm BCAA throughout the day
Multivitamin 2 times a day

I felt hyper at work today, not sure if it was me feeling good or the LeGenD. After lunch I was back at the yard and was bored. Did 80 slow and controlled pull-ups and 160 shrugs each side with a dead battery. Tomorrow is legs and shoulders.

Macros are:
Calories-3677
149/371/225
F/C/P

Attachments

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for shrug'n batteries.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha man I was bored and pissed at work for everything breaking. Then we had to sit around the second half of the day. Today was my off day.. I was just bored

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd bro.

Gonna be a fun run!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:
4 mg LeGenD
Fish oil 3 times a day

I felt hyper at work today, not sure if it was me feeling good or the LeGenD. After lunch I was back at the yard and was bored. Did 80 slow and controlled pull-ups and 160 shrugs each side with a dead battery. Tomorrow is legs and shoulders.

Macros are:
Calories-3677
149/371/225
F/C/P
Battery shrugs sound awesome! Reps for you

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
4 mg LeGenD
Fish oil 3 times a day

Macros are:
Calories-3677
149/371/225
F/C/P
Love the battery shrugs bro! Good job making the best of it there!

I used to work at a desk job (mostly phone based sales) and I'd do a bazillion Tricep dips off the desk, push ups, and body weight squats and lunges all day while on the phone lol.

Everyone thought I was crazy but I'd get asked all the time at the office how I was in such good shape while working a desk job....

Simple, skip the birthday cupcakes and move your ass lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that's something I love about my job. Your guaranteed to use a shovel or sledgehammer. When I don't want to use the forklift, I move these massive reels of conduit by hand. Idk man and the fact I'm outside. Yeah along with what I did at work yesterday those pull-ups and shrugs had me feeling pretty good.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
IN!! good idea on bloodwork pre cycle man!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442410984.732384.jpg

For all those that commented on it here is my batteries. Heavy damn things

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up this morning with my alarm set to Five Finger Death Punch- The Pride. Knew it was gonna be a good day. I've been jamming FFDP's new album all morning, so glad I bought it. If you have heard it listen to got your six and Jekyll and Hyde

Today is an easy day at work so far, I'm ready for legs and shoulders when I get off

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah man I was solo, gave that up before I got out though.. Different views than my own
Its a hard way to roll in there but definitely the smartest move. Glad you made it out alive bro. It's not about the time that we did but what we do after that time is up. Looks like you are heading in the right direction. It gets easier as the years pass, trust me. Pretty soon it will be nothing but a distant memory

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man I had to do it. Now I just need to cover these tats up.. Yes sir I have a kid on the way and another at home. I'm just trying to find myself a good career and go from there. I've been out 9 months blw.. Cool bro I'm glad it gets easier cause it's hard for me to explain to my wife that 4-5 years of my life was changed completely and it will take some time for me to readjust. But I'm doing good and ready for progression!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Everything takes time , and as yates said as long as your moving in the right direction that's all that matters. You got the am community to help when you need motivation !

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn yall are showing more love than my friends. Hell yeah I'm gonna like it here. Thanks for the help guys I've been down lately over this bs.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
We're all a family on here man, everyone is here to support. People on here have helped me with depression before. I struggle with it at times.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're all a family on here man, everyone is here to support. People on here have helped me with depression before. I struggle with it at times.
Yeah man this forum rocks! Everyone is helpful.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about to get off work. Today was boring just did a lot of waking...

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442429123.680460.jpg

Now leg and shoulder time!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. The cycle looks good, there might be some lethargy near the end, but ... maybe it's not going to be a big deal at all. What is your goal weight? What are you hoping to gain from this 8-week cycle?

Also, thank you for including bloodwork. The final results should probably be posted in the new bloodwork thread.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in. The cycle looks good, there might be some lethargy near the end, but ... maybe it's not going to be a big deal at all. What is your goal weight? What are you hoping to gain from this 8-week cycle?

Also, thank you for including bloodwork. The final results should probably be posted in the new bloodwork thread.
Thanks man I'm going to get something for the lethargy. Also I'd like to be 195 lbs ripped up. I realize I won't get that with this cycle, that's just my overall goal. I'd be happy with 10 lbs this round. And yes I'll post my blood work in many threads, any I think are in need of some facts

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to be a ripped 195 too :(

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3:

4 mg LeGenD

Fish oil 3 times a day

I felt good all day long. My chest was super sore today from my workout Monday. My workout today was the following:

Legs:
Goblet squat: 5x10; 50,50,50,60,70
Leg Press: 3x10; 45 lbs plate x 4,6,6
Hack Squat: 3x10 45 lbs plate x 2,4,4
Hip abductor and reductor: 3x10

Shoulders:
DB military press: 35,40,50lbs
Lateral raise: 10,10,15lbs
Reverse pec deck: 60,75,80,80lbs

DB clean and press: 3x10,8,6; 45,55,60lbs

Bodyweight squats: 4 x burn out

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just wait till this **** starts kicking in burn , muscle fullness was my favorite part of the cycle haha allways walking around looking pumped

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wait till this **** starts kicking in burn , muscle fullness was my favorite part of the cycle haha allways walking around looking pumped
I ready bro I went light today on legs my knee was hurting some. I banged it up at work a little. Hey delete some messages Joe

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a little height on you. But you can do it bro. I'm gonna get there one way or another
I gave up, got to 190 and felt like sh1t. Feel much better at my current weight

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I understand that, I just want to hit the weight one time. See how I like it

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4:
4 MG LeGenD
Fish oil 3 a day
Musclepharm BCAA
Multivitamin 2x a day

Off day but still have work. Fork lift broke yesterday after I left work.. Hand loading massive reels of conduit and fiber.

My muscles feel full and pumped up. My biceps and chest feel amazing

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442500483.317564.jpg