Stankyleg stankylog! Test, tren, cjc/dac, ipam

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna do a 10 week log in prep for my vacation in nov. I'll detail dosages, diet, and supps in my next post.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok.
Test sus 300-400 through out.
Tren a 100- 200 1-10wks
Cjc with dac 1.25mg wk
Ipam 250mcg prebed 5 days a week
Inj l carnitine 200mg day

Ancillaries

Aromisin 2.5mg per day
Prami - lowest possible dose

Support supps
Tumeric
Naringin
Saw palmetto
Milk thistle
Nac
Huperzine a

Other supps
10gms bcaa and 2gms l carnitine pre wo

Diet
I will do a basic carb cycle diet that have little to no carbs 4 days a week, moderate carbs 2 days a week, and high carbs 1 day a week.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training

I will maintain my current 3 day split.
1 back 24 sets, bis and abs 8-10sets
2 chest 8sets, shoulders 8sets and tris 8 sets
3 legs. 15-20 sets of lunges or squats. 10ish sets of calf raises.
I repeat this split twice a week. All sets are done on an interval timer at 45 seconds work/ 45 seconds rest.

I'll do 15-20 mins of steadsy state cardio post workout.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started yesterday. Yesterday was a pretty solid workout.
10 sets of lat pulldowns
10 sets of cable low row
10 sets of reverse fly
10 sets Db curls
All on a 45/45 interval timer
20 mins 5mph on the treadmill
Entire workout was done in a fasted state except for the bcaa's and carnitine.

Sleep was good. Dreamt all night. Not the norm for me.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday's workout was nothing ground breaking, just good.
8 sets cable fly
8 sets lat Db raises superset with crunch Machine.
8 sets of dip machine
All on 45/45 timer
20 mins 5mph treadmill
Fasted state. Left and ate a **** load of grilled chicken, spinach leaves, roast beef, and provolone
Slept incredibly well. I've been dreaming all night long. Taking hup a, egcg, and ipam at bedtime.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I bumped the cjc to 2mg a week.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'll follow bro! Why such little doses of tren? 100-200 mg a week?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luke, you're right bro. Let's bump that **** to 250 to start off

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was legs.
15 sets of hack squats
8 lying leg curls
All on 45/45 timer
10 sets donkey calf on a 30/15 timer.
I'm dosing eod. Tren around 72mg and sus around 72mg as well. This puts all injections barely over 1ml. Both compounds are ar 250mg a week. I'll end up raising the tren, possibly to 350mg. I'm not real moist these days about dosing compounds high. I read a dosing protocol for Dorian and thought, damn, I'm over doing it.
Weighed 217 at the gym. Felt flat. I need some carbs.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did back again today.
10 sets pull downs
10 sets cable low row
10 supersets of reverse fly and curls. All on 45/45. Felt zapped. 15 mins on the treadmill. Nothing worthy of note really. Sleep is incredible. The ipam/cjc combo is worth it just for that.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pressing movements today. 25min cardio on the mill. Looked more vascular today. I still feel puffier than I should at this point. Probably the ipam and cjc.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arms are super vascular today. Midsection is bloated as hell

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to drop the tren. My sleep from the 18th on was pure sh!t. I've upped the test to 600. My bacne has cleared significantly. Sleep deprivation combined with the volatile attitude that can accompany tren is a bad combo. I'll probably revisit close to the end. I'll keep it 150 or under. I'm going to add a low dose of igf1 lr3 to aid the l carnitine into the cells.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm holding a little more water than usual. I'm guessing it is from the peptides. I've had a couple headaches over the last few days that felt like blood pressure headaches. I may have to back down on the CJC dosage. The first I'm going to try to break it up into daily increments as opposed to one big dose per week

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing! :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quad check from yesterday. Weighed 212.

Attachments

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With the sleep issues on Tren did you find yourself tired throughout the day or did you still have good energy?

I'm about to start Tren for the first time and this is my main concern.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was zapped bro. Cranky as hell. I think I had my test too high. We're all different, but I never run test above 150 with tren until this run. Bit me in the ass.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feelin good now that the tren has cleared. Hit the test hard this week to get it going. Ran 825 total. Gonna probably keep it at 600 from here on. I may bring the tren back at a low dose for the last 4 weeks. I also found enough lmg to run 100mg a day for 4 weeks.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest, shoulders, tris today. 8 sets each. I was able to get all 3 days in twice this week. I believe, at least 15 mins cardio post workout. 4 days this week I did 10 mins fasted cardio on my rower. Diet was clean this week. Low to no carb 3xcept Wednesday, saturday, and mild Sunday. Meals during the week are usually grilled chicken, kale, and spinach.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is cruising right along. Added baiba at a gm a day. It definitely has a thermogenesis effect. Looking forward to how this shakes out. I had a crap leg workout today. I had a lot of quad pip going on from trying to add some prop to the mix. No no. No prop for me.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like the baiba has added a thermogenic effect to my workouts. I'm really optimistic about this compound. Seems to have the juice.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great workout. Chest shoulders and tris. 45/45 timer. Sweating pretty seriously. 25 mins of cardio post work out. All good.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking more vascular. Dealing with some bacne. Upping the Aromisin to deal with it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to bump the carnitine to 500mg per day.

officefat

Awards
Nice log. About to start a similar stack. Test, deca, cjc, ghrp, hgh frag, drop the deca, run tren, bridge into pct w LGD and osterine although considering running those in the beggining

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log. About to start a similar stack. Test, deca, cjc, ghrp, hgh frag, drop the deca, run tren, bridge into pct w LGD and osterine although considering running those in the beggining
Sweet. Message me if you log it. I want to follow that run.

allprsnl

allprsnl

Awards
Nice log so far bro. Keep it up! I started using more reasonable doses as well and I'm getting same results with much less sides. If your gear is real you just can't run 1gm tren a week. You'd be in terrible shape mentally, physically, and psychologically. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more of your log

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. Glad to have you along. I was on vacation most of this week, so no real progress was made in the leaning out dept. I ate 2 slinsanes before each meal. I really feel like it mitigated the damage of eating for entertainment purposes. I'm feeling like the baiba and carnitine combo is going to be strong. I saw a vein in my chest this morning. I've never had that before. It's a smooth sailing until the end now. I've got about 4 weeks left unless I decide to carry it a little further. I'm thinking of bringing the tren back at a low dose and see if I can sleep if I keep it under 200.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sustanon brother. Sorry for the confusion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No prob, i was hoping it was suspension lol by boy said he got some but idk nothing bout it. Neway im following.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you brother.

Diet was on point today.
4 jumbo eggs with 1/3 cup cheddar.

5.2oz Tuna and 1/3 cup brown rice

Again, 5.2 oz Tuna and 1/3 cup rice

Post wo protein drink 50gms

2 grilled pork chops, zucchini, squash and onions.

Around 200gm protein, less than 40gm carbs, and I don't have a clue about the fat.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post leg workout about 3 days ago. Vascularity is up

Attachments

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout was solid today. Only did 10 mins of cardio. Wife wanted to meet for dinner.
Diet today, not in this order, consisted of....
2 bags quest chips
3x5.2 oz tuna bags
1/2 cup sunflower kernels
1/2lb grilled salmon
1/2lb grilled shrimp
10oz gumbo (post workout)
Should have me around 200gms of protein, under 100carbs, don't know about fats. I'm guessing 100gms or less. I added the tren a back at 225mg a week this past Sunday. I feel great. I've been experiencing some major hot flashes during the workouts. This is not the norm. This only started around the time I introduced baiba.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a few days back on the tren and boom! Freaking kidney inflammation. Hurt like a bitch. Been flushing my system and taking 6 caps of solaray kidney blend. Everything is feeling almost normal. Piss still has color. An occasional sensation in the lower back is all I have now. The flare up was sunday, today Tuesday.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a hard time keeping my pee clear since adding Tren too. I usually get about 1.5 gallons during the day. I'll wake up on the middle of the night and my pee will be dark yellow, and I chug water a few times a night also since I can barely sleep and I'm up.

I get back pumps pretty bad too, but I also got them on just 750mg Test.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After this, I'm done with it bro. That was scary as ****. I'm gonna hit these herbs hard then go get bloods done.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm up to 600mg a week and it really isn't as bad as I was expecting. It may be underdosed or I'm just one of the lucky ones lol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I was dehydrated and had a few other factors involved. But I'm knocking on 40 yrs old. I'm not a resilient as I used to be. I think it's just test or test and eq from here. May try a little deca at some point. Tren is awesome but harsh. Be careful my man. Look at taking solaray kidney blend sp-6 when you hit tren. It's cheap and couldn't hurt the situation any. Be careful my man.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah brother.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I think I was dehydrated and had a few other factors involved. But I'm knocking on 40 yrs old. I'm not a resilient as I used to be. I think it's just test or test and eq from here. May try a little deca at some point. Tren is awesome but harsh. Be careful my man. Look at taking solaray kidney blend sp-6 when you hit tren. It's cheap and couldn't hurt the situation any. Be careful my man.
What's your preferred dose of EQ? And for how long? What did you see from it?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used it at 300mg so far. Next go round it'll be 5-600mg. It seemed to add some vascularity. But I didn't run it high enough to see a major difference. I just know it to be mild. Mild is the name of the game now.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Notice any increase in appetite ? On the fence about adding it to my bulk. Like the idea of slow keep able gains.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mild appetite, and bp

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kidneys feel fine. I'm feeling normal again. Geez. Quite the scare.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I've never had so much damn bad luck during a cycle. My quad injection from almost 2 weeks ago stayed inflamed way longer than usual. Sust always flares up on me bexause of the prop. So I've been on antibiotics to try to get this under control. The meds have zapped my energy. The site is in way better shape than it was. Still has a small lump when contracted. I still have 3.5 more days of antibiotics. I hope this handles it. I wasn't giving injection sites enough rest between use. Sust flares it up too bad.