LG EPI ANDRO LOG

warrior737

Awards
Hello Anabolic Brothers Of The Iron Clad,

This will be my log for Epi Andro by Lg Science specifically sponsored by the BAMOFO's over at PHWsupplements!

I received sweet lil package this week after returning from a small vacation from PHWsupplements . Thank you PHWsupplements bighulksmash and nicksox15 for the chance to utilize this product in my regimen and push my cycle anpther 4 weeks. I also want to thank the good people at @LGscience for this as well. The EPI andro is being added in for the last 4 weeks from a super LGD / Dermacrine of 5 weeks run I just finished. This 4 weeks of EPI andro only will finish my cycle this summer and bring me into PCT for the next 6 weeks. BEFORE THE WINTER BULK!

My current stats:
5'10"
30 yrs old
216 lbs BF% unknown
I have been lifting on and off over the years since high school but for the last 4 years I have been serious about making some gains and putting on good muscle and size. I want to feel and look good all around.

I have ran over 12 cycles of PH or aas type products. The first product I ever toyed with was a LG bulking kit about 4 years ago. the results were very minimul. I did not see the results I wanted but I did see results overall. My BF went up, my aggression went up, my BP was up, my lifts went up, by the end of it my libido was not suffering. During PCT I only ran the form xt. I felt like it dried out my joints in PCT. I do remember that. I am way more experienced now with much harsher compounds and stacks.

My lifts as of lat max sessions are:
current max incline 275 lbs
current max bench 335 lbs
current max squat 365 lbs
current max con. DL 465 lbs

For the next 30 days I will be running the following items for the run:
Lg Science Epi andro
LIV 52 DS 1 caps am, 1 cap pm
1 scoop ai cycle support (to finish up the can I have)

PCT will be:
Xgels
IML Alpha Male
Xcel EPI Arimi
CLO at 50/50/25/25/25

May add in sustain alpha if I feel froggy.

I don't have a specific training style. Basic progressive overload. Big compound movements. Then I finish with some shaping movements. I just try and go hard or go home. I warm up then start to pyramid my weights up to failure and pyramid down to failure catching a pump after going heavy or to my max. This seems to work good for me.

Ill post a picture of the bottles off my phone I took last night. It's much easier that way.

Product information on bottle is below:
Serving Size: 2ml
Servings Per Container : 90
Active% DV : 100mg%
Propriety Blend
(-)-Epicatechin 90%
Beta-Ecdysterone 80-90%
Epiandrosterone (from Pine Pollen)
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Chitosan, Cetric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Surbate, Natural and Artificial flavor, Proplyene Glycol, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia, Xanithin Gum. *% Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake Well, Snap down instert and then screw on. Dispence 2ml under the tongue. Hold the content under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the content around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 3 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example, 2ml upon walking, 2ml at 5pm, 2ml before bed.

I took my first dose this morning. Swished it around in my mouth for a minute and drank it down. no adverse side effects or noticeable differences on day 1.

thu_hobbit CellWarrior

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sweet ... cant wait to see how this goes !!!
If you have any questions or concerns ill b here . Good luck bro.

warrior737

Awards
Day 4: Got 2 workouts in since starting the epi andro. Dosing is as bottle says 3 times split daily. I am trying to dose right before eating a small meal or PWO. I don't care for the taste of this product really. Its the results Im interested in. During my last workout Sunday morning, I was fasted and I did seem to have a bit more gas in the tank for an extra 2 reps or so. But I can say my strength has slacked a little bit since stopping the LGD and dermacrine stack. Nothing major but basic heavy 1 rep loads have declined slightly. Maybe 20 #s or so. On the upside my libido and mood are good.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In! Nice updates sir

warrior737

Awards
Day 5. Hit the gym today. Did shoulders,upper back, light lower back, and concentrated on rear delts a bit more. Was a good session but nothing crazy to report. Interested to see what the next few weeks will hold. I can say my appetite seems to be bigger the last few days. Like I got the munchies all the time . I want to snack a lot if the day. My bp is mint. Libido is down slightly. Mental state is good today. I was feeling slightly off for the last few days after stopping the dermacrine but that has seemed to fade away.

warrior737

Awards
I can say my endurance feels up as well as my recovery!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea, you'll be hungry a lot for sure!

warrior737

Awards
OK . Day 6 I didn't hit the gym this morning. Hoping to hit it after work. One thing I notice is vascularity is up a little. After eating my morning meal today and moving some buckets of materials on the shelves in the warehouse at work my arms were noticeably more vascular. Nothing major but visibly more notable today. BP is still on point. If I hit the gym later today Ill update.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
OK . Day 6 I didn't hit the gym this morning. Hoping to hit it after work. One thing I notice is vascularity is up a little. After eating my morning meal today and moving some buckets of materials on the shelves in the warehouse at work my arms were noticeably more vascular. Nothing major but visibly more notable today. BP is still on point. If I hit the gym later today Ill update.

Epi gives you that feeling that you can go longer.

warrior737

Awards
Day 7 dudes. Today the workout was good this morning. Light chest with arms A bit of increased intensity for sure. No PWO was used. Taste of the product is ok I guess but a bit chemical like. My endurance seems to be climbing. My weight is 1lb down. Strength increase is unknown. I am definitely noticing the hunger and vascularity. My skin also seems a bit oily but very minor.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed along, very nice details in here my man. You're doing a kick ass job!

warrior737

Awards
Thanks for following along guys! Today is day 8. Feelling good. A bit of the alpha vibe going on within a few minutes of dosing. Sort of energized rush. May have been the PWO that had dmaa in it. haha. I changed dose of LG epi andro to 4 times a day today. 1.5 mls per dose. This may effect my dosing days and cut them down a little. Id rather try to keep the hormones more elevated rather than a roller coaster up and down. Trying to see if the half life works a bit better on this split. Fullness is the same. Pumps are also nothing to right home about just yet. I'm going to try and stack it with hemavol PWO. I hit the gym this morning fasted and noticed that I am feeling a bit leaner. Going to weight myself tomorrow morning for a comparison. Starting weight was 216

warrior737

Awards
Well Day 10 Weight is 1 lb up 217 this morning. Could be from me binge eating Sunday! I hit the gym with a killer chest and shoulder workout. I ended up straining something in my front delt. Felt like a muscle spasms and a soreness Saturday into Sunday night. Its gone for the most part now. I think this product has me recovering much better. Also my endurance is surly up a bit. I will try to pay attention to my rep ranges next workout to confirm better.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the update sir, glad to hear the strain is mostly gone now

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well Day 10 Weight is 1 lb up 217 this morning. Could be from me binge eating Sunday! I hit the gym with a killer chest and shoulder workout. I ended up straining something in my front delt. Felt like a muscle spasms and a soreness Saturday into Sunday night. Its gone for the most part now. I think this product has me recovering much better. Also my endurance is surly up a bit. I will try to pay attention to my rep ranges next workout to confirm better.
Good job. I usually add ice in a baggy and Massage it into my muscles works wonders. Do you use l glutamine?

warrior737

Awards
Day 11. Weight still 217lbs. Feeling a bit harder then when I was running LGD. This product is seeming to have a slight leaning effect. I don't feel like LG Epiandro is contributing to any unwanted water retainage. Almost feels like I am shedding water. I do notice I'm not a thirsty as usual. I'm noticing some mild muscle hardness along with some vascularity and added endurance. No sides to report except slight loss of libido. Bp is good.

warrior737

Awards
Good job. I usually add ice in a baggy and Massage it into my muscles works wonders. Do you use l glutamine?
I do use 5g glutamine with my post shake. Also use msm and alcar with my egg white and chocolate milk! MY shoulder feels back t normal. I think I just shocked the **** out of the muscles. Epiandro has me recovering quite better than running LGD. I feel LGD does not let you heal as quick as usual when injured or sore. If Ost and LGD didn't compete for the same receptor. They would be a good combination

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I do use 5g glutamine with my post shake. Also use msm and alcar with my egg white and chocolate milk! MY shoulder feels back t normal. I think I just shocked the **** out of the muscles. Epiandro has me recovering quite better than running LGD. I feel LGD does not let you heal as quick as usual when injured or sore. If Ost and LGD didn't compete for the same receptor. They would be a good combination
Ive seen alot of people run lg and osta together with great results tho.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doing a great job in here Warrior! Overall how would you say the Epi-Andro has been treating you so far?

warrior737

Awards
Doing a great job in here Warrior! Overall how would you say the Epi-Andro has been treating you so far?
I can say endurance is great. Recovery is up. I am noticing pronounced vascularity as well. My body feels healthy while running it as well. Libido is a bit tanked at the moment.

warrior737

Awards
Day 17 I THINK? Weight is 217 and looking a bit leaner. Not much but a little. Top abs are more pronounced and visible upon waking. Well today I can say for sure my endurance is up. Its easy to push a few last reps in the gym on my heavy sets. My recovery is also up. Im noticing faster recovery between sets. Coupled with less soreness and very little DOMS. Even on LEG DAY! am noticing slightly harder muscles. I do not use a creatine product as well. I smashed a heavy back workout with deads and bent over BB rows sunday morning. Walked out with my traps touching my ears. haha. No serious though. I combined this product with agamtine and some EVOL to get that extra skin splitting feeling and focus. Bp has been right on point. I have been sleeping a bit crappy though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Day 17 I THINK? Weight is 217 and looking a bit leaner. Not much but a little. Top abs are more pronounced and visible upon waking. Well today I can say for sure my endurance is up. Its easy to push a few last reps in the gym on my heavy sets. My recovery is also up. Im noticing faster recovery between sets. Coupled with less soreness and very little DOMS. Even on LEG DAY! am noticing slightly harder muscles. I do not use a creatine product as well. I smashed a heavy back workout with deads and bent over BB rows sunday morning. Walked out with my traps touching my ears. haha. No serious though. I combined this product with agamtine and some EVOL to get that extra skin splitting feeling and focus. Bp has been right on point. I have been sleeping a bit crappy though.
Love it

warrior737

Awards
Stuff is definitely legit. Great recovery and endurance so far.

warrior737

Awards
Day 18 Feeling good. Recovery is on point. My hunger is a bit lower than usual. Not sure why. The product is definitely out performing the results I expected. Libido isn't high but this was after a mild run of lgd and dermacrine. Which I actually expected. recovery is great though.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can say endurance is great. Recovery is up. I am noticing pronounced vascularity as well. My body feels healthy while running it as well. Libido is a bit tanked at the moment.
Awesome to hear this! Hmm how long has the libido been tanked for? Since starting the product or just recently?

warrior737

Awards
It had been a bit tanked from coming off the dermicrine lgd stack I ran. I am on my last days of dosing. Sorry for lack of updates. My son started day care, my wife is starting a new job, I have been doing a bit of side work and may be buying a house at thee end of the month. Endurance is great with the EPI andro and the strength is holding strong. Haven't lost much on my lifts... Maybe 10-15 lbs or so. PCT will start soon though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still going strong?

warrior737

Awards
Sorry forgot to update this log. It ended a good run. I pct'd all good and then dropped off a bit from lifting. I bought a house and moved further away from my gym. I had to put a home gym together which is ok. My gains are pretty solid from that run. About 5 lbs LBM. Ive since lost some strength and gained a bit of excess weight over winter. This product was good even though I experienced a bit of hair shedding at the end and the taste was a bit horrible.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sorry forgot to update this log. It ended a good run. I pct'd all good and then dropped off a bit from lifting. I bought a house and moved further away from my gym. I had to put a home gym together which is ok. My gains are pretty solid from that run. About 5 lbs LBM. Ive since lost some strength and gained a bit of excess weight over winter. This product was good even though I experienced a bit of hair shedding at the end and the taste was a bit horrible.
You did great . Im glad you ended on a good note . From my experience high dht causes some hair loss .