Triumphalis Alpha by Volvo

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo.... gonna start this baby soon. I've accumulated LOTS of triumphalis and wanna take her for a spin around the block... break her in a bit.

I'm planning a 6-8 week cycle consisting of Iron Legion Triumphalis and Alpha Gainz 4-DHEA TD, new compounds to me... the stoke is high!

I've slipped a bit the last 6 months or so. Birth of my first daughter, a move, some job training, traveling here and there, and a general upheavel of my usual routine in terms of workout and diet. I'm thinner than I've been in a year or so but have lately hit a new stride in terms of work, my wife and I's schedule, and life in general. Life's good and I want my thickness back!

I'm 31, 6' 3", 240-245 lbs, lean... I'll get a starting weight in a few days.

I'll share my proposed cycle layout and pct details later, I'm a few days out from starting my cycle. I've got a light bug and want it to clear up so I can hit the ground running with a strong immune system.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Triumph and Volvo sounds like fun. In on this partttyyyy

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
121771d1437518917-mccrew-goes-hercules-images.jpg

Subbed!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yeah brahz..... thanks for sub'n!

A very special thanks goes out to Jebrook for being first! (Its like that BS on a flight... "and we want to extend a special welcome and thank you to our gold, gold platinum, and executive plus members for flying with us today") That chit always rubbed me the wrong way - what is society a caste system now? I digress...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A very special thanks goes out to Jebrook for being first! (Its like that BS on a flight... "and we want to extend a special welcome and thank you to our gold, gold platinum, and executive plus members for flying with us today") That chit always rubbed me the wrong way - what is society a caste system now? I digress...
Eff yeah buddy. You knowz it! :dance: guess that means I'll be pre-screening the noods, gents. Bahaha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol. I don't care. I'm still doing the pre-screening. Lol. Spill the deets on the cycle already.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*CYCLE*
Triumphalis
45/45/60/60/60/75
4andro TD
100/100/200/200/300/300
Letrone
1/1/1/1/1/1
OL Tudca 750 mg daily
CEL Cycle Assist
Achilles

*PCT*
Clomid
40/40/20/20
Rebirth
2/2/1/1/1/1
Letrone
1/1/1/1/1/1
OL LJ100
2/2/2/2
Xgels
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Epiplex
2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Reduce XT
0/2/2/2/2

Exemestane on hand
Creatine/multi/fish oil/pwo throughout

So this is a rough draft of sorts. A living document. Maybe ill adjust 4andro dosage, try triumph at 75, change up PCT additions, etc... I'll keep y'all abreast of said changes of course.

I want 10 lbs maintainable lean gains when its all said n done. I eat a clean diet and workout 4, often 5 days a week as my schedule allows - life's tougher with babies at home! Also, my work is often physical and if I'm whooped at days end I may opt to relax and take a walk with mai girls.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As mentioned Triumphalis is Iron Legion and 4andro is Alpha Gainz 4andro TD. VERY stoked to run both of these and both are first runs for me. Alpha Gainz uses IL Salvo.... so you know its good ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice buddy. Very comprehensive cycle and PCT! I'm thinking 8-10 is a no-brainer. Probably gain through PCT too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice buddy. Very comprehensive cycle and PCT! I'm thinking 8-10 is a no-brainer. Probably gain through PCT too.
So long as it maintainable beyond pct, that's what I'm after... let's call it 10 :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed buddy!

looking forward to those gainz!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking that Letrone is really gonna help with appetite and keep the gains lean and dry. Don't be afraid to up it to two to really get the Ghrehlin increase and fight any extra estrogen from the 4 andro. Hit me up if you need a 2nd bottle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a PCT junkie... equally stoked for it as cycle tbh. I'll probably add some epi plex for a beasty natty cycle.

Thanks again for following broze!! I'm poppin pills and rubbin myself down tomo morning!!!

I'm receptive to any/all constructive criticism or input along the way. Lotta guys snapped up TR1UMPH recently too so hopefully this'll inform anyone who's curious about methyldiazirinol OR Alpha Gainz 4andro TD product.... they've got lots of nice stuff coming out (NV carries the whole line!) <---shameless plug

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Your running clomid 40/40/20/20? Is that because you're including rebirth in your PCT or was that supposed to read nolva?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your running clomid 40/40/20/20? Is that because you're including rebirth in your PCT or was that supposed to read nolva?
The clomid I use happens to be 40 mg/ml. I believe 40/40/20/20 to be adequate for its purpose. Bottle lasts longer too.

Clomid/nolva is an ideal pct IMO and is superior to just clomid. I'd like to see how the addition of Rebirth works out.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

It depends on where you get your Clomid from. My clomid is also 40mg per ml but I just say 50 as not to confuse people.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I am in the middel of a Tr1umph PCT right now and I topped out at 60mg ED. I would have liked to have gone up to 80 but I only had the 1 bottle at the time. 75mg should be a great dose for a guy your size. I am 210ish myself.

Good luck with the run. Subbed for silly Volvo comments and grainy-ass gains!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
It depends on where you get your Clomid from. My clomid is also 40mg per ml but I just say 50 as not to confuse ppeople.
As soon as Volvo commented it was liquid and not tabs it clicked lol. I wonder why they chose to go the route of 40mg/ml instead of the conventional 50mg dosing?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in the middel of a Tr1umph PCT right now and I topped out at 60mg ED. I would have liked to have gone up to 80 but 1 only had the 1 bottle at the time. 75mg should be a great dose for a guy your size. I am 210ish myself.

Good luck with the run. Subbed for silly Volvo comments and grainy-ass gains!
Titties breaux thanks for joining!

How'd the run treat you? Share some cliff notes if you wood...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as Volvo commented it was liquid and not tabs it clicked lol. I wonder why they chose to go the route of 40mg/ml instead of the conventional 50mg dosing?
Beats me.... don't know don't care. Its quite legit!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If you had asked me a while back, I would have had a better answer for you. I believe it's a combination of vendor preference and the fact that it is easier to suspend/dissolve 40mg/ml vs 50mg/ml. I am stretching my memory here.....

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The clomid I use happens to be 40 mg/ml. I believe 40/40/20/20 to be adequate for its purpose. Bottle lasts longer too.

Clomid/nolva is an ideal pct IMO and is superior to just clomid. I'd like to see how the addition of Rebirth works out.
My clomid/Nolva PCT (25/25/12.5 and 20/20/10/10/5) is going quite well. I believe the woman wants to put a restraining order on me. Lol.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
If you had asked me a while back, I would have had a better answer for you. I believe it's a combination of vendor preference and the fact that it is easier to suspend/dissolve 40mg/ml vs 50mg/ml. I am stretching my memory here.....
meh, sounds good to me lol. Like Volvo said, as long as it works.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Titties breaux thanks for joining!

How'd the run treat you? Share some cliff notes if you wood...
For sure!

The run was interesting for sure as there was other compounds in the mix at the beginning. Once I dropped the other compounds, I ran the Tr1umph solo for a few weeks and I quite enjoyed it! I did notice some shedding of the old follicoles but other than that and some mild dark urine (when I slacked on my water and supps), there was no negative side effects. Well, the joints were definitely dry towards the end, despite joint supps. Suprisingly, no BP issues at all. I ran damage control with additional NAC, TUDCA, Hawthorne, Celery seed extrract, ALA, garlic etc....

The gains were very lean and maintainable. I can honestly say that Triumph made me look different than other compounds. It is definitely a finisher for sure! If you are lean and don't try to put on too much weight, you will see some nice vascularity and a change in body composition. My mid-section definitely tightened up on the run, BIG time.

I started at about 200ish and topped out at 215.8!!! on a heavy food day. I was typically at 210-213 for the last couple of weeks of the cycle as gains slowed but I have kept and matured those gains for sure!! The total cycle was appx 7-8 weeks I believe. I also ran Osta/Dema/Eliminate prior to this for 4-5 weeks or so. Started that at 195 and got to a MUCH leaner 200 rather quickly as there was some muscle memory and weight memory there. I had lost a few pounds previously because of a busy schedule.

Hopefully this helps a bit.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toren

Beautiful poast.... thanks for sharing!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday marked Day 1

Not a lot to report.... was busy at days end and only had time for a quick workout at home. I took 1 triumphalis in the AM, along with 1 ml (100mg) 4andro. I've never used IL Salvo before and have become a fan. It dries instantly and smells a certain way, but I dig it!

Took my evening dose pre-wo at home (2 caps) and it had a pronounced stimulating effect on me lasting hours and had me questioning if I'd make it to bed on time. Produced a nice pump and thanks to some attentive, meticulous servicing from my beautiful wife.... Volvo slept like a baby!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really glad you're liking Salvo! The smell is probably sandalwood, it's an essential oil added and gives a nice masculine scent.

Subbed too :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really glad you're liking Salvo! The smell is probably sandalwood, it's an essential oil added and gives a nice masculine scent.

Subbed too :)
Masculine, yes. Its like a man musk. I thought of Ron Swanson immediately (I've been on a Parks & Rec kick lately)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's so quick to dry and I like the smell too!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for logging this. I will definitely be following

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Volvo have you run non-TD 4DHEA? I would really like to hear your comparison of oral vs TD 4DHEA throughout your cycle if so.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo have you run non-TD 4DHEA? I would really like to hear your comparison of oral vs TD 4DHEA throughout your cycle if so.
I have not... however, it seems a safe bet TD application provides superior absorbancy (did I spell that right? Sounds like I'm talking about diapers or feminine hygiene products) over oral. Maybe a more learned member can chime in.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I have not... however, it seems a safe bet TD application provides superior absorbancy (did I spell that right? Sounds like I'm talking about diapers or feminine hygiene products) over oral. Maybe a more learned member can chime in.
I'm not really sure why anybody would prefer to talk about diapers/feminine hygeine products as opposed to receiving oral? I guess everybody is defferent....

Maybe I misread your post?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Tragedy phriends... I either broke or severely jammed my little toe. Like the fool I am I wore sandals in the gym and stubbed it HARD into a bench in the gym last night. I hobbled out on one foot and drove home with my left foot which is tough to do...

Its majorly swollen and is bruised and nasty looking. I won't be deterred and plan to continue cycle as planned. I'll play it day by day and will ice it and use ibupforen to control swelling.

Had a sweet back and bicep workout however and feel great!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Tragedy phriends... I either broke or severely jammed my little toe. Like the fool I am I wore sandals in the gym and stubbed it HARD into a bench in the gym last night. I hobbled out on one foot and drove home with my left foot which is tough to do...

Its majorly swollen and is bruised and nasty looking. I won't be deterred and plan to continue cycle as planned. I'll play it day by day and will ice it and use ibupforen to control swelling.

This is bad news! What I will say though is that those little piggies are very resilient. I am a serial toe stubber and while the toes seem to hurt for a while afterwards, they usually don't break so easy.

Glad to see you are going to keep pushing.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is bad news! What I will say though is that those little piggies are very resilient. I am a serial toe stubber and while the toes seem to hurt for a while afterwards, they usually don't break so easy.

Glad to see you are going to keep pushing.
Awesome post and LOL @ serial stubber. I'm with u man, worst pain in the world for a minute or two usually...

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
It's probably not broken. That happened to me twice. It's swollen, purple, and it hurts, but it heals relatively fast.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks bro..! Ouch..!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Negged for wearing sandals in the gym.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negged for wearing sandals in the gym.
I pump iron after work and my dogs are barking.... its nice to slip into sandals on a certain day and let the puppies breathe. Lesson leaned however.... enough of this. A bum pinky toe doesn't slow a grown ass man.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You always workout in your garage? I have weights at home but I found that I'm stronger when I'm at the gym. At the house I feel lazier and more relaxed so I tend to not try hard.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always workout in your garage? I have weights at home but I found that I'm stronger when I'm at the gym. At the house I feel lazier and more relaxed so I tend to not try hard.
Nah only for some accessory stuff or if I've got too much goin on, I share your sentiments

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Masculine, yes. Its like a man musk. I thought of Ron Swanson immediately (I've been on a Parks & Rec kick lately)
I'll follow along solely because of Parks and Rec. Lol just kidding.. this compound seems interesting!