Starting TRT while on cycle

FitDude8800

Awards
Hello everyone this is my first post here. I've been lifting for about 10 years now and was natty up until about 3 years ago when I messed around with some PH's. Long story short I was young, dumb, as well as ill informed and didn't run a pct with it. I used to get pretty great results training naturally and thought I'd never use steroids however after those few PH cycles I noticed my body started to change less and less from training and dieting. Around this time I also started feeling depressed and my libido took a huge dip. Due to these factors, I was almost certain I had low t so I hit up a friend of mine to get some steroids and he recommended I do a cycle of 500mg test e per week for 12 weeks. Shortly before starting the cycle, I had bloodwork done to check my test levels. They came back about a week after starting my cycle and showed I have low t. My doc is now wanting me to meet with him again to go over potential treatment options. I'm assuming he'll prescribe me some testosterone. That sounds great and all but I already started my test e cycle and plan on doing some heavier cycles in the future as a goal of mine is to start getting into competing, something I don't think is possibly on a trt dose of testosterone. I would like for my doc to prescribe me test on the side while I'm taking my own ugl stuff but I'm afraid I may have to go back periodically for bloodwork and will get busted for aas due to having higher test levels than a trt dosage would cause. Has anyone here used ugl aas while on trt? If so, how often did you need blood work done/what's most common and how did you manage to get your t levels down to trt levels for bloodwork?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My doc sucks.
They haven't checked my bloods in over a year. Still on my same TRT protocol the whole time.

FitDude8800

Awards
That's pretty badass. Hopefully my doc sucks too

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's pretty badass. Hopefully my doc sucks too
Right? :)
I've ran a couple cycles in a years time before. Never had an issue with the doc and bloods. TRT never really gives you what you need IMO unless your able to dose at home.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had actual doctors write scripts for as high as 300mg a week. I've had levels come in at over 2400 without much of a blink

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lionking999 Anabolics 176
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0