Pro hormone cycle help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssolutions

Awards
I'm starting my second PH cycle and would like advice or pointers. My first cycle was epi2a3a. I'm 34. I'm 5'9. 185 lbs. looking to recomp. BF % estimated at 15-20%. Diet consists of egg whites, chicken breast, broccoli, spinach, steak, oatmeal, coffee, water, cottage cheese, brown rice, quinoa, sweet potato, whey protein, almonds. Workout is a 4 day split with 1 day rest and repeat. Macro goals 40 40 20. Caloric intake 300 below maintenance. My cycle planned so far is the following:

PRE CYCLE 1 week
assault labs blockade 6 daily
Fish oil 6 daily

ON CYCLE Weeks 2-5
Blackstone Super DMZ 2.0. 2 daily
Blackstone Alpha 1 Max. 2 daily
Assault labs blockade. 6 daily
Fish oil 6 daily

PCT. Weeks 6-9
Androgenix labs AI PCT. 2 daily
Nolvadex. 30 20 20 10
Fish oil. 6 daily
Weeks 8-12 adding in
Blackstone Eradicate. 2 daily

My concern is stacking the super DMZ with the alpha 1 max. I understand that Super DMZ is already a stack and am concerned about the amount of stress that 3 compounds may cause. Should I run the super DMZ 2.0 then wait and run the alpha 1 max on another cycle after appropriate off time? I appreciate any and all advice!

Jason11111

Awards
If your goal is to recomp I would use the super DMz 2.0 only.

Also you should probably cut weight to around 12%bf and the. Use a cycle to bulk back up.

From my understanding you get the most results if your dedicated to a cut\bulk. And the compounds you have are definetely bulking compounds. Not saying you can't use then to cut but they are effective at bulking.

ssolutions

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I'll run DMZ first cycle and then alpha 1 on another run. How does the PCT look?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pct looks good, maybe throw in some DAA first few weeks

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my second PH cycle and would like advice or pointers. My first cycle was epi2a3a. I'm 34. I'm 5'9. 185 lbs. looking to recomp. BF % estimated at 15-20%. Diet consists of egg whites, chicken breast, broccoli, spinach, steak, oatmeal, coffee, water, cottage cheese, brown rice, quinoa, sweet potato, whey protein, almonds. Workout is a 4 day split with 1 day rest and repeat. Macro goals 40 40 20. Caloric intake 300 below maintenance. My cycle planned so far is the following:

PRE CYCLE 1 week
assault labs blockade 6 daily
Fish oil 6 daily

ON CYCLE Weeks 2-5
Blackstone Super DMZ 2.0. 2 daily
Blackstone Alpha 1 Max. 2 daily
Assault labs blockade. 6 daily
Fish oil 6 daily

PCT. Weeks 6-9
Androgenix labs AI PCT. 2 daily
Nolvadex. 30 20 20 10
Fish oil. 6 daily
Weeks 8-12 adding in
Blackstone Eradicate. 2 daily

My concern is stacking the super DMZ with the alpha 1 max. I understand that Super DMZ is already a stack and am concerned about the amount of stress that 3 compounds may cause. Should I run the super DMZ 2.0 then wait and run the alpha 1 max on another cycle after appropriate off time? I appreciate any and all advice!
Bro this cycle will be harsh for you body so if was you i would grab a bottle of TUDCA we have ours that has got 120caps 250mg each cap.I would preload with Hawthorn for BP also, initial BP spike from orals is a bitch ;)

ssolutions

Awards
I decided to only run super DMZ 2.0 for this cycle and then run alpha 1 max on another cycle 4-6 months from now. Assault labs blockade contains Hawthorne berry. Should I still purchase TUDCA or udca ARR?

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I decided to only run super DMZ 2.0 for this cycle and then run alpha 1 max on another cycle 4-6 months from now. Assault labs blockade contains Hawthorne berry. Should I still purchase TUDCA or udca ARR?
Yeah better safe than sorry bro.Take our Tudca best value for money tudca out there ;)

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
A lot of bunk blackstonelabs products have been going around lately man

ssolutions

Awards
I'm pretty certain my Blackstone products are legit. I bought from a trusted brick and mortar

ssolutions

Awards
Thanks man. What's funny to me is that the guy at the store said these were ok with a OCT PCT. crazy. I wouldn't touch either one without a SERM

ssolutions

Awards
Lucianooo. Which TUDCA product are you referring to? I was going to order ARR UDCA. I figured it would be stronger than OTC TUDCA

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Thanks man. What's funny to me is that the guy at the store said these were ok with a OCT PCT. crazy. I wouldn't touch either one without a SERM
Lol, the shop near me sells then to people with no pct or organ support many times.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
I actually just ordered my pct and dermacrine off them, arriving tomorrow. I'm honestly not a fan on sdmz 2,3 etc.
I've had nothing, but great results every time with DMZ. My last cycle I did IML SDMZ 3.0 for four weeks. My flat bench went from 225x8 to 285x8 easily just after three weeks. Loved the size gains as well. I understand that everyone is affected differently. I've had nothing, but great results.

I am currently on a four week cycle of OL Legend/RAD, both at 8mg. I'm gonna bridge into DMZ 2.0 for another four weeks. As far as the LGD/RAD goes... Recomp is great, endurance is great, but there is some lethargy with the LGD I've noticed and the strength and size gains aren't too intense obv, but they are a lot cleaner.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've had nothing, but great results every time with DMZ. My last cycle I did IML SDMZ 3.0 for four weeks. My flat bench went from 225x8 to 285x8 easily just after three weeks. Loved the size gains as well. I understand that everyone is affected differently. I've had nothing, but great results.

I am currently on a four week cycle of OL Legend/RAD, both at 8mg. I'm gonna bridge into DMZ 2.0 for another four weeks. As far as the LGD/RAD goes... Recomp is great, endurance is great, but there is some lethargy with the LGD I've noticed and the strength and size gains aren't too intense obv, but they are a lot cleaner.
I just think it's a dumb combination, pretty much asking for side effects and liver damage. Dmz is a great compound alone though

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
I just think it's a dumb combination, pretty much asking for side effects and liver damage. Dmz is a great compound alone though
Not poisoning my body with SARMs like PHs do. No liver toxicity. DMZ sucks on the liver, but LGD/RAD will have no affect. Using Ar1macare Pro anyway, TUDCA is the ****!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Not poisoning my body with SARMs like PHs do. No liver toxicity. DMZ sucks on the liver, but LGD/RAD will have no affect. Using Ar1macare Pro anyway, TUDCA is the ****!
I'm starting my dymethazine cycle in a week or so

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah, they are great! Only company I go through, and they have a great selection. If you don't mind, what cycle are you on right now? You said you just ordered your PCT.
I'm starting my A|T Xtreme Dmz cycle soon, was just waiting on all my support supps to come in. Flexit was one of the only websites with Sup3r Pct in stock and they ship for free so I went with them, I can link my log if you want, I'll be starting soon

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
I'm starting my A|T Xtreme Dmz cycle soon, was just waiting on all my support supps to come in. Flexit was one of the only websites with Sup3r Pct in stock and they ship for free so I went with them, I can link my log if you want, I'll be starting soon
Nice, and sure! You stoked?

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
I started it today! Flexit hooked me up with my stuff and i got a free shaker bottle plus samples of pre and aminos, definitely will order more often from them. Hopefully the dmz kicks in soon, excited for the results to come
That's sick, man!

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Spent like $75
Stoked to see how your cycle goes. From the looks, that A|T Extreme seems to be the ****. 16mg opposed to 10mg is tight, and I like that it has NAC, and Long Jack already in it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're kidding right?
SARMs have definitely been shown to affect values such as liver and lipids.

Status
Not open for further replies.