Need some advise!

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
So I've been lifting for about 4 years and am 23 years old. Started at 145lb and now I'm up to about 168 lean. Switching up routines, and from cutting to bulking I just seem to keep hitting plateaus and seemed like the past year it's been hard to put anymore size on. This is what led me to possibly running some of lg sciences products or IML's. I'm not quite sure what I'll need or what to get.

Possible choices-

Lg sciences cutting or bulking kit for first cycle. What kind of gains to expect?

IML 4 andro or super 1 andro? What to expect? Lethargic problems?

AMS products or super mandro?

Might consider P mag if I could ever find it again. But I'm not sure if it would be wise for a first run and just stick with something more mild.

Pct-form xt or triazole, some type of test booster and a SERM on hand, novadex.

I'm looking for lean mass gains so any other input or recommendations are welcome. I'm looking for something that isn't to harsh since it's my first run.

TN Lift

Awards
How tall are you? I'm the same age and similar weight. I just started my first cycle as well. I am 4 days into EPG Tmx andro stack. It is:
110mg of 1-andro per cap
100mg of epiandro per cap
25mg of lax

I am running 3 caps a day for 6 weeks so we will see how it goes. Out of the ones listed, I know super mandro has a good dose of 1-andro and the reviews looked good so far. If you do super mandro you will probably need a 4-andro product or epiandro product to help with libido and energy.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I am on week three of super mandro and andro the giant (1-andro and 4-andro). Haven't felt too different so far, some strength gains but no weight increase yet. Everyone reacts differently tho and a lot of people have gotten very good results from this stack so hopefully it really kicks in for me soon. I have not had any severe lethargy so far, plenty of energy for my workouts but maybe a little tired throughout the day. Nothing crazy.

When deciding which product you are going to go with make sure you look at the mg per cap. I made that mistake at first. If you want to run 300mg of each a day the IML stuff only has 50mg per cap so you have to take 6 a day which results in each bottle only lasting 10 days if I remember right. Super mandro and andro the giant are 110mg per cap and the bottle will last 30 days at 300mg a day.

There's a lot of good logs on here to see what stacks have done what.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Awesome! I can get nova but would it be necessary to run cycle support? Or any support such as milk thistle, hawthorn berry?